Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60868 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by frankak: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls I need ideas of sorvenoirs I can do for an architectural company. any ideas pls. am going for marketing 2moro. Ymodulusjust inspired me. all this teaching nor go waste o, I must make money this Christmas. my bros thank u.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by debbydee(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ymodulus may God bless you richly. You are an inspiration. Please i will plead with you to please give me contact of any trusted supplier that can customized hand band for me. my mail is adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
So na all these things you wan carry go heaven before? If I hear am again, na 200 hot slaps I go give u #ymodulus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by debbydee(f): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Y modulus i want to ask if supplier ratings has anything to do if its a genuine supplier or not.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Donsheddy: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Enjoyn and following dix thread jejely. If i hear say dem say 4 hear. I go jst. Sha wey d secnd jotter cus dix 1 full. #Ymodulus keep up nd real bro
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chuksemi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

This is the most easiest. thing oga mi. the most sweetest.

There are two answers to this question.

1. Pay an importer to do it for you
2. Do it yourself ( Highly recommended.)

ANSWER 1
You can get importers here on nairaland to render such services

ANSWER 2
I Highly recommend you do it yourself. As this will enable you make huge profit. Beside my aim of teaching you all this is to enable you all to it yourselves. So common read this thread and learn how to import items from china customised / rebrand them in china yourself.

To others who might want to ask same question, please read this nairaland thread. Do it yourself - Alibaba Version.. If you are the lazy type that cant read more than 1 page on a thread. I have summarized the thread with only relevant 8 Post.
I will also advise you ask any importer - experienced to teach You

[size=20pt]DO IT YOURSELF- ALIBABA (Summary Version )
[/size]https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version

[size=16pt]REFERENCES on This Thread.[/size]
If You don't want to read the whole thread, Just want the important points follow the links below

1. What is Alibaba. brief Introduction.
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version#25225760

2. Type of sellers on Alibaba . com
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version#25227077

3. VERIFICATION AND PAYMENT.
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version#25227868

4. Payment Method and ways
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/1#25228713

5. NEGOTIATIONS
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/1#25229407

6. Proposal writing
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/1#25229813
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/1#25233569

7. Important tips about proposal writing
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/1#25230149

8. Transporting Goods to Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/1#25230295

9. Further Reason You should deal with A Gold Supplier (Live experience )
https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version/10#26228305

Sir the above link are summaries and the only post on that thread you should read. Forany problem drop your questions and several others will answer you.
Thank you very much.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Neyoalao(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
this is one if my previous work(thanks to david8id for his thread then). its time to adopt ur insights to get more contracts. thanks
Bros I hail please how did you go about it do you have a supply that does it for you online I will bee needing help on this
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by coolwas(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
YMODULUS....................THANKS.....LET THE GOOD WORK CONTINUE
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by cutiez2: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Following this thread and am interested in the customised school socks pls can u send me the contact of a supplier this is my email details mtemiabinusawa@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Following the Thread Bumper2Bumper... More Bro!!!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Youngzedd(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
You're doing a good job here brother (Ymodulus).
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by emeka94(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Eghosa1:
My Buddy stays a Leader. Providing business insights and solutions always.

Business remains key for Africa and more importantly, importation creates a platform for relationship building, innovative thinking and problem solving.

Look around you Folks, there is that one solution you've got to solve our deficits.

Thanks Ym, glad you're bubbly.

Boss I dey greet oh.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dasanchez1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
A single act of kindness can change the story
(for the better) thanks Ymodulus and his group
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Houstency(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Waliyllahi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Neyoalao:

Bros I hail please how did you go about it do you have a supply that does it for you online I will bee needing help on this
Thanks
just d normal way...searchin and hookin up wt a supplier and negotiatin
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dozieben2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]STORY 4[/size]

School related.

This was done by a nairalander for a school. and i think he had to import them via sea or so i cant recall. but a young nairalander student did this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851735_bferer_jpegc5e72e006efe732f6e06ea96ac328386
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/41uj2dczhrtm7dl0v9ypc3z3xl66paqd387227[/img]

Another person did this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851737_vaaaaaaaaaa_jpeg818dd41ba8f36e514bcce5843fe70c6f

Note: If you want to go into the socks business, let me know i will give you some extra tip and a well detailed proposal i wrote for one. With detail measurements, packaging. I explained how every measurement came about. One thing to successful proposal is confusing your clients grin grin

Oga thanks for the heads up, I highly interested in this socks business. how do I reach you
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dozieben2(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

School related.

This was done by a nairalander for a school. and i think he had to import them via sea or so i cant recall. but a young nairalander student did this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851735_bferer_jpegc5e72e006efe732f6e06ea96ac328386
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/41uj2dczhrtm7dl0v9ypc3z3xl66paqd387227[/img]

Another person did this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851737_vaaaaaaaaaa_jpeg818dd41ba8f36e514bcce5843fe70c6f

Note: If you want to go into the socks business, let me know i will give you some extra tip and a well detailed proposal i wrote for one. With detail measurements, packaging. I explained how every measurement came about. One thing to successful proposal is confusing your clients grin grin

interested email j_chidozie@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Jasi7(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

School related.

Another person did this

I like dis guy die...Ymod,ur intellectual ability dey make headache wan kiil me!...ure blessed brother.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Jasi7(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2014
tutucious:
I'm Here..

Tutucious... Of course u need to b here..I heard ure a bad azz in importation,customization of imported stuff,getting contracts etc...so ure here because we need more experts we can get besides my highly esteemed Ymod.

its not like I ve started importing though,infact I ve never ever imported,but I started reading abt it here in NL around late last year...but I keep d knowledge in my brain memory archive....na lapi dey yab me ,I for don start!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Jasi7(m): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2014
sconp:
I love this kind of tech, it reminds me of AEWE

How do u get am auto destruct email for one's self...never heard of it!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Jasi7(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2014
ACM10:
My dear Ymodulus,
I want to buy goods from aliexpress. Pls advise me on the dos and donts of importation. Besides, I hope to cut cost. Finally, I want to get the goods at my doorstep on or before December 15th. Thank you.

Bros Ymod no go fit xplain anytin giv u o...this importation stuff has been flogged flat in another thread...i dont knw how Nlers post links here but try to look for ''do it yourself alibaba'' something like that in d business section u wil find d procuedures u need!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Jasi7:

Tutucious... Of course u need to b here..I heard ure a bad azz in importation,customization of imported stuff,getting contracts etc...so ure here because we need more experts we can get besides my highly esteemed Ymod.

its not like I ve started importing though,infact I ve never ever imported,but I started reading abt it here in NL around late last year...but I keep d knowledge in my brain memory archive....na lapi dey yab me ,I for don start!

Lol. You really do not need a Lapi to start nah. I started with my Tecno phone phantom. But wait u, u mean u have been here since last year on importation forum and u have not made u first purchase? Please stop waiting oh n start tapping.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by rafeelly(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2014
this is the best thread I have stumbled upon... ymodulus I need your help... am a corper currently serving in river state
.. i teach in 2 different private schools aside from my primary ppa..my aunt and my uncle both work in different oil company.. my mom is a teacher in a federal school... have a lot of ideas just with ur thread and I sent u a PM... pls modulus ur number pls plsssss... pls modulus reply ur mail pls
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by chidekings(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2014
tutucious:

Lol. You really do not need a Lapi to start nah. I started with my Tecno phone phantom. But wait u, u mean u have been here since last year on importation forum and u have not made u first purchase? Please stop waiting oh n start tapping.

u got me with that comment,abeg how i go reach u
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by rafeelly(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2014
been hanging around this thread all night long... modulus ur number pls. I have never been to business section and its feeling like the worst mistake ever... ymodulus taimaka da ɗan'uwa
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by wasagu(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2014
An awesome thread!
We should act not like Nigeria... (Consuming only) sorry to say..
We must have a little knowledge of what Oga Ymodls is going through (His health ).. Think of any assistance you can render.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2014
chidekings:

u got me with that comment,abeg how i go reach u

Pm
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kolaide(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Houstency:

@Ymod.. Always an inspiration. pls could you help me with the extra tips on d socks proposal thing. Thanks. (otni4real2001@gmail.com)
Please i will appreciate your help in regard of the socks business. i am preparig to approach a school presently. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Activityj(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]Problems / Proposal[/size]

In business there are two set of people,
1. People with problem and need solutions
2. Those that have the required skills and expertise to solve problems or offer solutions to problems

We ( every one following this thread belong to the 2nd set of people), We have the expertise / skills / knowledge / technical know how and manpower to solve problems. But how can we solve problems when we know not what these problems are? You claim to have solutions, ye we dont know what your solutions can solve. Is this possible ? U wan claim say u get answer to question when u never know which course u wan right? abi na jazz man u be? grin cheesy

So now we all have to know what the problems are, and how to develop solutions to these myriads of problems. From my own little experience, There are 2 Types of problems;
1. Identified Problem
2. Created Problem and Suggested Problem

All kind of problems fall under any of the above 2 problem type. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh !!! e be like say i no dei communicate. This english don too much for my liking oya make we go dia.

IDENTIFIED PROBLEM
Here you look at a company or organisation or group, you then study them and find fault or mistakes that you can capitalise for a business idea.

Illustration

Event: Eghosa1, AbuMikey, MizMyColi all went to church to worship their God. Abumikey was on his blog UseluCentral , Eghosa1 was calling on his phone, MizMyColi was Pinging. Most members of the church youth in emphasis were all playing with their gadget and after all effort by the church authorities to discourage this act was unsuccessfull. Now lets assume we have one quiet church member by name MasterCee, MasterCee noticed this and said to himself, what can i do to help the pastor and imam in making sure his christian brothers do not play with their gadgets.

Solution: Mastercee finally asked himself, why cant i make all networks within the church building during church hours disappear? Next thing Mastercee Jumps up shouting oluwa ti shei fumi ooooooo. Mo ti hammer. He then arrived that he has to provide the church with Network Jammer ( a device for jamming network wiithin an area and at a set time of your choice ).

Action: Mastercee imports a sample piece of a network jammer, and walks to the pastor telling him about the problem and solution to the problem. Its sunday, mastercee put on his network Jammer and through out that day there was no network in the church. AbuMikey, MizMyColi, Eghosa1 were all fustrated and had to listen to the pastor. Usher MayorAll was so happy that he didnt have to carry his Cane or worn them.

Sweet Part: Pastor Macklef likes the device and negotiatipns / talks begin. Boooooooooooooooooooooooom contract granted

Now that's an example of an Identified Problem. I Hope am communicating? Any questions please ask and it will be answered. Over to Next type of problem
sir indeed you are a real lecturer! But in my prespective in this scenerio i will leave the device free for the pastor then my reward will be the referrals he will bring.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Fran6ik: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
The boss! Words can just appreciate wat u ar doin in our lives. U ar a saviour to we all. Will as well contribute my own idea as usual. Thanks for d tutorial. This is more dan OGUEGO
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Neyoalao(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Waliyllahi:

just d normal way...searchin and hookin up wt a supplier and negotiatin
What's the idea price of it so that I know how to bargain

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out / How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.