Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60794 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pls Boss, a supplier gave me this quotation for socks.. is it ok?
35% Cotton
45% polyester
15% spandex
5% Elastic
She quotes 0.235usd/pair
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
roqrules04:
35% Cotton
45% polyester
15% spandex
5% Elastic
She quotes 0.235usd/pair

Negotiate further more. Give her this impression you work for a big company. BE EMOTIONAL . once you understand what i mean by been emotional you will challenge me on pricing or negotiations grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by G12(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

I actually dont believe in luck. Rather i will say wish you all the best

Thanks boss,
do you have a link to female shoes and wrist watches and curren male watches?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

Negotiate further more. Give her this impression you work for a big company. BE EMOTIONAL . once you understand what i mean by been emotional you will challenge me on pricing or negotiations grin grin grin grin

Ok, Negotiation continues
pls I won't mind if u tell me a cool price range I can negotiate to.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by jonddon(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oga ymodulus pls do u av any manufacturer of customized silicone wristwatches? Can you help pls
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Boss ymod, pls can u help me on the best price of getting silicone wristband.. and possibly manufacturer.. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chartey(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2014
shawn5ng:
Ymodulus have asked you this question befor but no response from you.
what is the selling price of the stocks you did since socks is just sold N100 outside.
2. What is the landing cost to Nigeria.
3. How do you measure the seize of a student in primary and those ones in secondary.
Pls answer this question for the benefit of the house.

For wristband what is the cost price and the selling price
2. Do u need to snap pictures of the aspirant lets say u are doing for party and send the pix to manufacture r

Hope to hear from you
1. Selling price varies depending on material, delivery time, and order size. My prices range from 120 to 160. The key thing is to make the client understand that they're not just buying socks from you. They're getting something that's emphasises their uniqueness. And a little extra something is a reasonable price to pay. Now, you cannot seriously compete with prices of ordinary socks in the market. Those ones are imported in containers and the shipping per pair is negligible as a result. Now let me say you can supply socks at prices far higher than I've quoted if its a very high-class school.

2. I've answered that above.

3. Your manufacturer can handle the sizing especially if he has African customers already. If he doesn't have, the socks may be slightly smaller so you have to work with the supplier. they can add a cm or two to their normal foot size for the ages you give. But the sizes shouldn't be too many.

Sorry for the late reply.

For the wristbands, you can meet the gurus in the house.

Ymodulus:

Chartey please reply this question using your price, as my own price is way expensive. You understand thanks...

Chartey will reply you
Done. I understand. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chartey(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2014
roqrules04:
35% Cotton
45% polyester
15% spandex
5% Elastic
She quotes 0.235usd/pair
What quantity did you tell the supplier? The price looks a bit reasonable even though you can beat it a bit depending on your quantity.
What I don't understand is the 5% elastic. Its already 15% spandex, so what do they mean by the elastic? Pls ask them, I may also learn something new.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by ade95: 3:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Pls pardon me. 4 askin dis qstn: if 4 example I negotia8 a deal with a supplier on Aliexpress,and I pay up, would I tell him to ship 2 nonnyking's chinese adress?if yes, aw then would I settle nonny's bill...pls reply asap...thnx in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Chartey:

What quantity did you tell the supplier? The price looks a bit reasonable even though you can beat it a bit depending on your quantity.
What I don't understand is the 5% elastic. Its already 15% spandex, so what do they mean by the elastic? Pls ask them, I may also learn something new.

1. 1000pairs for dat price.
Supplier said;
2. Spandex is to make the socks body more flexible.
3. Elastic is the material used around the rim that made the socks hold the leg, not loose.
4. And the customization is Jacquard weaving.
5. Pls What size(cm) do you think one can go for?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chartey(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2014
roqrules04:

1. 1000pairs for dat price.
Supplier said;
2. Spandex is to make the socks body more flexible.
3. Elastic is the material used around the rim that made the socks hold the leg, not loose.
4. And the customization is Jacquard weaving.
5. Pls What size(cm) do you think one can go for?

Ok ok yeah. Sizes depends on the nature of your contract.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Yugosng(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Chartey, I need to get in contact with you kraaah. E be me wey send you sam PM for your email inside. Chaley, you for check am wey you for reply, so we go talk. **In GH pidgin accent** smiley

**Running to check my mail**
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chartey(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Yugosng:
Chartey, I need to get in contact with you kraaah. E be me wey send you sam PM for your email inside. Chaley, you for check am wey you for reply, so we go talk. **In GH pidgin accent** smiley

**Running to check my mail**
Hahahaha! Chaley I no too dey see my pms o. U for try WhatsApp me or u fit push mail to johnsongreenspace AT yahoo DOT com.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lifestyle1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chartey:

Hahahaha! Chaley I no too dey see my pms o. U for try WhatsApp me or u fit push mail to johnsongreenspace AT yahoo DOT com.

Bro, can you link me up ? I need knowledge.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chartey(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
lifestyle1:

Bro, can you link me up ? I need knowledge.
How sir?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lifestyle1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chartey:
How sir?

Can you recommend a reliable socks manufacturer ?

I was made to understand you are the boss in this line of business.

I will pm you now.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by PEREZGOLD(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Great job guys, this forum and tread has seriously transform my biz. Thanks to you all- CEO ,DREAM4GOLD GLOBAL SPORTS COMPANY,AKURE,ONDO STATE.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please, I am interested in the sock business. But I need the better tips Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by jaydee87(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2014
these tread is really educating and good.
but I think we should look at other opportunities and not concentrate more on what others are doing
note what works for others might not work for you
so study your environ and discover your niche....

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
roqrules04:
35% Cotton
45% polyester
15% spandex
5% Elastic
She quotes 0.235usd/pair

Can I get the link of this your supplier
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Donrichman: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
roqrules04:
35% Cotton
45% polyester
15% spandex
5% Elastic
She quotes 0.235usd/pair
Abeg what's d minimum order of d company dat gav u quotations&pls email me link abeg.email is richmanwillis@gmail.com.I'm interested. Wen u do so,tel me. I'l appreciate
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lucwaizy:

Can I get the link of this your supplier

Sent
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Donrichman:

Abeg what's d minimum order of d company dat gav u quotations&pls email me link abeg.email is donrichman@gmail.com.I'm interested. Wen u do so,tel me. I'l appreciate

1000pairs.. check ur mail
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Donrichman: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
roqrules04:

1000pairs.. check ur mail
I didn't get it. Pls resend to richmanwillis@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by larryozomah(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Its doesnt make sense if you are lazy.....what ymodulus did here is simply enough for everyone, why not try and source for a supplier yourself and even get a better deal.....enough of this beggarly attitude, you will hardy succeed with it

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ymodulus...your business sense always make me see possibilies in everything

I am currently working with some manufacturers to get some job for some schools and football clubs grin[color=#006600][/color]

I have taken into consideration the Wristbands, socks, lapel pins and sourvenir business...hoping it will yield good results

I am really blessed by your kind expos

I RECOMMEND YMODULUS to you all....He is DaBomb!!!

Winston

o7o63137988
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ymodulus:

Please Y.M, can you kindly send me proposal for socks contract. Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Thanks, please anyone with socks proposal should kindly send it to my email Lucwaizy@gmail.com
I'm giving some schools proposal 2maro
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Jasi7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ymodulus:

Oga Ymodulus,pls how can I get one of those network jammers...the picture of the one you u showed on this forum goes for 133dollars...can I get it cheaper?..i need to start marketing it in churches around here in jos!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Cutier(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Y.M is really doing a great job here, God bless u for blessing others with your knowledge. Please anyone with the socks and wristband proposal can send to cutieronnie02@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

When Naira Was Naira / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.