Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School (2968 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by hilariousdammie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
No fewer than 48 students were killed and 79 others seriously injured when a bomb exploded at the Government Science School, Potiskum, Yobe State on Monday.

Our correspondents gathered that the explosion occurred at about 7.45am as the students were queuing up for the normal morning assembly.

Eyewitnesses said bodies of the victims were scattered around the assembly ground, while both staff and students ran helter-skelter to rush the wounded to the hospital.

Potiskum, the largest commercial town of the state, was thrown into pandemonium as many parents rushed to the school and other schools in the town to pick their children back home.

All the schools in the town were desolate as the pupils and teachers had fled.

Though no one has claimed responsibility for the attack, the blast is believed to be the handiwork of the Islamic fundamentalist group, Boko Haram, which has been carrying out a reign of terror in the North eastern part of the country.

A resident of the town, Ibrahim Ahmed, told newsmen on the telephone, “We heard a loud sound and since then, the area was condoned off but ambulances have been going into the school to pick corpses and take the injured to the hospital. Potiskum has been in pandemonium since 7.45am as a result of the attack on the school.

“I can tell you all schools in the town have been closed now as parents have gone to pick their children. There is wailing everywhere especially around the school where the incident happened.”

The Yobe State Commissioner of Police, Markus Danladi, who confirmed the incident, said he was on his way to the scene of the incident and promised to give details later.

Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
These terrorists are just possessed lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by vincencior(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oh my God! This is a terrible sight. May God deliver us from the hands of the wicked.
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by hilariousdammie(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
vincencior:
Oh my God! This is a terrible sight. May God deliver us from the hands of the wicked.
Amen ooo sad
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
May we never be at the wrong place @ the wrong time ijn

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Happywoman(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oooooo my gooood Lord eeeeee!
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
I swear that Jonathan must go

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by juventino: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Keneking:
I swear that Jonathan must go

I shake my head for these APC e-rats. Politicizing peoples' life with your do or die ambition. All your plans will surely fail IJN

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
this is bad something must be done about this issue this is horrific our government is weak in stopping boko haram insurgency.
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by johnstar(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
choi, na wa o, dey kip on bombing der self, if dm bomb d whole villagers finish, abeg o wetn go happen nxt
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by johnstar(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by shigoslim(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Northern youth wake up. We don't kill ourslef down here in southern. We are all facing corrupt leadership, but that does not say we should start killing each other.

Northern youth stop following your leaders their heart if full of deceit, they hve nothing to over you. Fight them but never harms innocent nigerians, never harms poor Nigeria as we are all facing poor leadership. Our God almighty the creation of heaven and earth will gve no peace to bokoharam and their sponsored.
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2014
Boko haram is 6 and 7 with APC

Tinubu you will die a horrible death like the dog you are

Buhari may you live a longer and more frustrated life to see your islamization agenda collapse

El Rufai you shall bury all your children, wives and relations with no one left to bury your withered dwarf bones which dogs shall gnaw on

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2014
juventino:

I shake my head for these APC e-rats. Politicizing peoples' life with your do or die ambition. All your plans will surely fail IJN

APC is behind BOKO HARAM. Don't we have intelligence anymore? Why can't the president use the intelligence to fish out these APC BOKO HARAMISTS? Abi just like everything else, He does not know what to do?

He just sits there without taking the BOKO HARAM issue seriously. For God's sakes he is the C 'N' C. He should motivate his army, equip them properly and mandate a daily report or weekly update on activities of the Military in the efforts to quash BH. Let the people see efforts
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by benega: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2014
shigoslim:
Northern youth wake up. We don't kill ourslef down here in southern. We are all facing corrupt leadership, but that does not say we should start killing each other.

Northern youth stop following your leaders their heart if full of deceit, they hve nothing to over you. Fight them but never harms innocent nigerians, never harms poor Nigeria as we are all facing poor leadership. Our God almighty the creation of heaven and earth will gve no peace to bokoharam and their sponsored.
exactly
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Dollabommie(m): 2:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by condralbede(m): 4:12am On Nov 11, 2014
samflexxy:
May we never be at the wrong place @ the wrong time ijn
Amen
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by tonyot(m): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2014
Too bad.
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by karaye: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2014
WombRaiders:
Boko haram is 6 and 7 with APC

Tinubu you will die a horrible death like the dog you are

Buhari may you live a longer and more frustrated life to see your islamization agenda collapse

El Rufai you shall bury all your children, wives and relations with no one left to bury your withered dwarf bones which dogs shall gnaw on

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUPPOSE TO BE CONFINE INSIDE CAVE
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
My country is a joke! By God's grace none my children will have anything to do with that zoo...not even in Syria does stuff like this happen.. shame on religious black people, neither Mohammed nor Jesus look anything like you. I just wish Ebola would have done a better job destroying black people who don't realize this
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by hilariousdammie(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
this is fb product na oluwaseun sesan where u they na? angry
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by shizzleStar: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School by KriTic24A: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Satan is certainly on the loose and had taken a comfortable residency in the hearts of some people who are still deluded that they are doing the will of Allah.
God know his own...
Those children and their future......oh! cry cry

May God grant their parents the fortitude to bear their losts....

RIP Children..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning / Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food / Oil-rich Nigeria Now Can't Afford To Pay Teachers - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.