Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: (5621 Views)

Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue! / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
PastorKun:

Another irrelevant scripture to the subject matter. Posting parables and presenting them as facts is the height of delusion. In using parables to try and justify allegations made against mohammed only proves that deep down, you are ashamed of what he did.
ok
which allegation again paste it here
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Malvisguy212 PastorKun

my friends pls why did you denied prophet Muhammad
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
tola9ja:

I didn't deny your Muhammed, I just don't know him and I am highly unimpressed by the records of the quoran and hadiths of him. That is apart from the fact that in a lot of his teachings he blasphemed against Jesus and christianity as a whole.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
tola9ja:

Muhammad take advantage of the arabs ignnorence,if the quran called Muhammad a politician, i wuld'av no problem with it, but for the quran to called Muhammad a prophet, that is a big lie, Muhammad belong to the category of alexandra the great, martin luther king,darwin ,the founder of mormon church(i forgot his name) e.t.c. But to Compere him with men that called on God and He answer,men that here from God,men that had a personal encounter with God,that will be ignnorence of the highest level.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
PastorKun:

I didn't deny your Muhammed, I just don't know him and I am highly unimpressed by the records of the quoran and hadiths of him. That is apart from the fact that in a lot of his teachings he blasphemed against Jesus and christianity as a whole.

Hmmmmm....how about Apostle Paul
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
PastorKun:

God bless you please show some of the quran verses or hadith that you are not impressed off

Thanks......
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=28045234]Muhammad take advantage of the arabs ignnorence,if the quran called Muhammad a politician, i wuld'av no problem with it,
but for the quran to called Muhammad a prophet, that is a big lie,

how did you think like this so quran is lieing and you are saying the truth there is a lot of scriptural evidence that says he is a prophet can you give me any scriptural evidence that says he is not a prophet
[s]Muhammad belong to the category of alexandra the great, martin luther king,darwin ,the founder of mormon church(i forgot his name) e.t.c. But to Compere him with men that called on God and He answer,men that here from God,men that had a personal encounter with God,that will be ignnorence of the highest level.[/s]
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
tola9ja:

God bless you please show some of the quran verses or hadith that you are not impressed off

Thanks......

His several offensive wars to spread Islam, his several wives, his raiding of caravans(stealing) his keeping of Sex slaves, under aged marriage and several other atrocities which are unbecoming of a man supposed to be sent by God which he committed. I know muslims have tried to excuse these short comings in the past but you must realise that a much higher standard is expected of an ordinary preacher talkless of someone who claims to be a prophet of God.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

His several offensive wars to spread Islam, his several wives, his raiding of caravans(stealing) his keeping of Sex slaves, under aged marriage and several other atrocities which are unbecoming of a man supposed to be sent by God which he committed. I know muslims have tried to excuse these short comings in the past but you must realise that a much higher standard is expected of an ordinary preacher talkless of someone who claims to be a prophet of God.
LOL

i saw PastorKun kissing and romancing his church member a rational thinking human being will never believe until he or she see a strong evidence but a person that dis like PastorKun will just jump into conclusion without any evidence because he hate him
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:
LOL

i saw PastorKun kissing and romancing his church member a rational thinking human being will never believe until he or she see a strong evidence but a person that dis like PastorKun will just jump into conclusion without any evidence because he hate him

Are you saying your quoran and hadiths are not credible evidences
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

Are you saying your quoran and hadiths are not credible evidences
grin grin grin

WHERE IS THE QURAN AND HADITH EVIDENCES
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:
grin grin grin

WHERE IS THE QURAN AND HADITH EVIDENCES

I don't remember all the verses off head but we can start with quoran 9:29 I am sure malvisguy212 would be able to supply all the other references.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

I don't remember all the verses off head but we can start with quoran 9:29 I am sure malvisguy212 would be able to supply all the other references.
this Surah say all muslims will go to hell.

Surah 19:71: “There shall be none of you but shall descend into the same (hell): This is an established decree upon thy Lord.” (Sale)

but Allah gave them a bargain.
Surah 61:10.
O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?
REWARD FOR SUICIDE AND MURDER
Surah 44:54:
“So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security; Nor will they there taste Death,
except the first death; and He will preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.” (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 52:20:
“They will recline with ease on Thrones of dignity arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to Companions, with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.” (Yusuf Ali)

what the above verses mean is that all pious muslims will pass through hell,then allah will saved them on the day of judgment but thoes who died in the cause of fighting for allah or suicide bomber will go directly to heaven.

quranic verses is full of hatred, read this hadith supported with quranic verses:

Ibn Ishaq: 327: Allah said, “A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the
ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.”
Allah prefers killing the infidels than converting them to Islam. The Book of Hate confirms this blood-thirsty nature of Allah in the following Qur’anic verses:

Surah 8:67: It is not for any prophet to have CAPTIVE UNTIL HE HATH MADE SLAUGHTER IN THE LAND Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth for you the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
(Pickthall)
Surah 47:35: And be not slack so as to cry for peace and you have the upper hand, and Allah is with you. (Shakir)
Muslims are commanded not to pursue peace when they have the “upperhand.” While the Holy Bible teaches Christians to love their enemies, the Book of Hate teaches Muslims to kill their enemies as a means to gain salvation.
Matthew 5:44-46: But I say to you: “Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in the heavens. For he gives his sunlight to
both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the
unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is
there for that? Even the corrupt tax collectors do that much.”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 73: Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Abi Aufa: Allah’s Apostle said, “Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords.”

tola9ja.there are moer verses,but this will do for now.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Rilwayne001: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Sometimes its better to watch people wallow in their ignorance......SMH
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

don't be sentimental sincerely read
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth , (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” q. 9:29 Y
The verse says “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth”.

My question to you brother. Does this verse stop here? No it doesnt. It continues and gives the actual reason as to the fighting. This is the continuation: – “until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”.
PAYING JIZYA IS THE CONDITION FOR FIGHTING. THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED WHEN LEVYING THIS ALLEGATION OF VIOLENCE ON MUSLIMS.
This verse doesn’t ask the Muslims to do mindless slaughter as the media portrays or deceives. It gives the Muslims the permission to fight only those non-Muslims who do not pay jizya – the state tax. And we all know that jizya is applicable only in an Islamic state. Neither Nigeria , nor US or Britain are Islamic states. So to put this verse as an excuse for what happened there only shows how biased unknowledgeable and unfair the non muslim is.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth , (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” q. 9:29 Y
The verse says “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth”.

My question to you brother. Does this verse stop here? No it doesnt. It continues and gives the actual reason as to the fighting. This is the continuation: – “until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”.
PAYING JIZYA IS THE CONDITION FOR FIGHTING. THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED WHEN LEVYING THIS ALLEGATION OF VIOLENCE ON MUSLIMS.
This verse doesn’t ask the Muslims to do mindless slaughter as the media portrays or deceives. It gives the Muslims the permission to fight only those non-Muslims who do not pay jizya – the state tax. And we all know that jizya is applicable only in an Islamic state. Neither Nigeria , nor US or Britain are Islamic states. So to put this verse as an excuse for what happened there only shows how biased unknowledgeable and unfair the non muslim is.

Surah 2:216: Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and
you know not.” (Yusuf Ali)
Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah
knoweth, you know not. (Pickthall)

Muslim apologists deceitfully lie that Islamic wars are always defensive
in nature. The following Qur’anic verse exposes this lie.

Surah 9:29: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and
His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf Ali)

Notice, this Qur’anic verse does not command Muslims to fight only
those who attack them but to “fight those who believe not in Allah.” It also commands Muslims to fight all those who do not “hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger.” This means that if you do not forbid for yourselves that which was forbidden by Allah, such as the eating of pork, then Muslims
have every right to fight you. Also, Muslims are commanded to fight all
those who do not acknowledge Islam as “the religion of Truth.”
tola9ja:

Surah 2:216: Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and
Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah

Surah 9:29: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and
His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf Ali)

those who attack them but to “fight those who believe not in Allah.” It also commands Muslims to fight all those who do not “hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger.” This means that if you do not forbid for yourselves that which was forbidden by Allah, such as the eating of pork, then Muslims
tola9ja:

those who attack them but to fight thoes who believe not in Allah” It also commands Muslims to fight all those who do not “hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger.” This means that if you do not forbid for yourselves that which was forbidden by Allah, such as the eating of pork, then Muslims

Do the words in Surah 9:29 sound like Allah is commanding Muslims to fight only defensive wars? Is it not crystal clear that it is an
unmistakable commandment to wage offensive wars against all those
who do not believe in Allah, Muhammad, Islam or the teachings of the
Qur’an? Actually Surah 9:29 is a commandment from Allah to fight the “People of the Book.” The term, “People of the Book” refers to the Jews and
Christians. Muslims were commanded to fight the Jews and Christians “until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” Allah’s commandment to fight the Jews and Christians is not because they were attacking or even planning to
attack the Muslims but because the Muslims feared poverty. A new
situation developed, resulting in the sudden loss of trade for Muslims.
This was because Allah now prohibited the polytheist from entering
the sacred Mosque in Mecca. Well, what was Allah’s solution for the financial reversal of the
Muslims? Yes! Attack the Jews and Christians and let them compensate
for the loss of trade. This is made clear in Surah 9:28 (the verse preceding Surah 9:29). We will have to read both verses together to understand the clear message of these verses.

Surah 9:28-29: O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you , if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-knowing, All-wise. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger,
nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

we should try and keep replying them may be Allah can show them is path INAKA LAH TAHDII MAAN HABABTA WALAKINA LAHA YAHDII MAN YASHAU
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=28059822]
this Surah say all muslims will go to hell.

Surah 19:71: “There shall be none of you but shall descend into the same (hell): This is an established decree upon thy Lord.” (Sale)

Surat Maryam (Mary) - سورة مريم

19:66

And man says, "When I have (already) died, will I indeed be eventually brought out alive?
19:67

And does not man remember that We created him earlier, and he was nothing?
19:68

So, by your Lord, indeed We will definitely muster them and Ash-Shayatin (The ever-vicious ones, i.e., the devils) thereafter indeed We will definitely present them forward around Hell, (i.e., the disbelievers and the devils will be gathered around hell) (abjectly) kneeling.
19:69

Thereafter indeed We will definitely draw out from every sect whichever of them was the most strict in rebellion against The All-Merciful.
19:70

Thereafter indeed We know best the ones most deserving to roast constantly therein.
19:71

And decidedly not one of you (there is), except that he will go (herded) down to it; that, for your Lord, has been a thing decreed, a must.

WHERE IS MUSLIM WILL GOTO HELL shocked shocked shockedlet me do it 1by1 before we switch to the bible
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:

we should try and keep replying them may be Allah can show them is path INAKA LAH TAHDII MAAN HABABTA WALAKINA LAHA YAHDII MAN YASHAU

Okay cool
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
malvisguy212:

but Allah gave them a bargain.
Surah 61:10.
O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty
?

Surat Aş-Şaf (The Ranks) - سورة الصف

61:6

And (remember) as Isa son of Maryam (Jesus son of Mary) said, "O Seeds (Or: sons) of Israel) surely I am the Messenger of Allah to you sincerely (verifying) that which is before (Literally: between my two hands) me of the Tawrah, (The Book revealed to Musa (Moses), of which the extant Torah is a corruption) and a constant bearer of good tidings of a Messenger who will come up even after me, whose name is ?Ahmad." Then, as soon as he came to them with the supreme evidence (s), they said, "This is evident sorcery."
61:7

And who is more unjust than he who fabricates against Allah lies, when (Literally: and) he is being called to Islam? And Allah does not guide the unjust people.
61:8

They would (like) to extinguish the Light of Allah with their mouths; and Allah is perfecting His Light even though the disbelievers hate (that)
61:9

He is the One Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of the Truth, that He may make it topmost above all religion, even though the associators (Those who associate others with Allah) hate (that)
61:10

O you who have believed, shall I indicate to you a commerce that will deliver you from a painful torment?
61:11

You believe in Allah and His Messenger, and strive in the way of Allah with your riches and yourselves. That is most charitable (i.e., best) for you in case you know.
still coming to the bible
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
malvisguy212:

REWARD FOR SUICIDE AND MURDER
Surah 44:54:
“So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security; Nor will they there taste Death,
except the first death; and He will preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.” (Yusuf Ali)

Surat Ad-Dukhān (The Smoke) - سورة الدخان

44:43
Surely the Tree of ÉAz-Zaqqûm,
44:44
Is the food of the constantly vicious.
44:45
Like molten metal, it boils in the bellies,
44:46
As the boiling of scalding water.
44:47i
"Take him, then thrust him into the (deepest) level of Hell-Fire;
44:48
Thereafter pour above his head of the torment of scalding (water)!
44:49
Taste! Surely you, (only) you are (i.e., you used to think that you were mighty) the constantly mighty, the constantly honorable!
44:50
Surely this is what you used to wrangle about."
44:51
Surely the pious will be in a station constantly secure,
44:52
In Gardens and Springs,
44:53
Wearing (garments) of serenest and brocade, facing one another.
44:54
Thus (it will be); and We will espouse them to wide-eyed h?r (Fair females in paradise).
44:55
Therein (they will be) calling for every (kind) of fruit, secure.

WHERE DID YOU SEE THE REWARD FOR SUICIDE BOMBER AND MURDERER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why don't you explain it better and put things in better perspective?

@tola9ja
So far you have not been able to prove that Islam does not support violence or religious intolerance. Even the verses you quoted proves Islam promotes violence. Your denying it proves to me that you are embarrassed by your Islamic doctrines and I can understand why.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Rilwayne001: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

@tola9ja
So far you have not been able to prove that Islam does not support violence or religious intolerance. Even the verses you quoted proves Islam promotes violence. Your denying it proves to me that you are embarrassed by your Islamic doctrines and I can understand why.

Why did'nt you reply my first quote on this thread? angry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why did'nt you reply my first quote on this thread? angry

Which quote
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
malvisguy212:

Quran 2:216 Jihad ['Qital'] (holy war in the cause of God) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But God knows, and you know not.

This verse actually uses the word “Qital”, which refers to physical combat in war. Combat is ordained for Muslims in order to defend themselves and their rights, as well as the rights of others. The obligation to physically defend one’s rights, and to establish justice

4:75 And what is wrong with you that you do not engage in combat for the sake of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."

It is most certainly a duty of all human beings to help each other from oppression and injustice. This is what Islam teaches. Commenting on verse 2:216
Therefore, the fighting ordained by ALLAH in the Qur'an is the fighting to establish justice and security in the land, and this is a duty upon all human beings.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

@tola9ja
LOL
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:

Which quote

PastorKun:

Hmmmmm....how about Apostle Paul
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
PastorKun:malvisguy212:
IS YOUR TURN

DON'T LET ME RUSH YOU 1 BY 1 FABRICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

1 Samuel 15 Amplified Bible (AMP)

15 Samuel told Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint you king over His people Israel. Now listen and heed the words of the Lord.

2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, I have considered and will punish what Amalek did to Israel, how he set himself against him in the way when [Israel] came out of Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey

EVEN BOKO HARAM DONT USE TO KILL DONKEY COW CHICKEN E.T.C YOUR GOD IS WICKED CHAIII shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:

Quran 2:216 Jihad ['Qital'] (holy war in the cause of God) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But God knows, and you know not.

This verse actually uses the word “Qital”, which refers to physical combat in war. Combat is ordained for Muslims in order to defend themselves and their rights, as well as the rights of others. The obligation to physically defend one’s rights, and to establish justice

4:75 And what is wrong with you that you do not engage in combat for the sake of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."

It is most certainly a duty of all human beings to help each other from oppression and injustice. This is what Islam teaches. Commenting on verse 2:216
Therefore, the fighting ordained by ALLAH in the Qur'an is the fighting to establish justice and security in the land, and this is a duty upon all human beings.
now,comper the message of jesus and muhammad, jesus even comand us to love and pray for our enemy. The difference is soo clear,it is satan that will encourage you to engage your enemy.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Rilwayne001: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
now,comper the message of jesus and muhammad, jesus even comand us to love and pray for our enemy. The difference is soo clear, it is satan that will encourage you to engage your enemy .

Don't forget yahweh encouraged Moses, David and co to engage their enemies grin grin..

Is Yahweh Satan?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:
IS YOUR TURN

15 Samuel told Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint you king over His people Israel. Now listen and heed the words of the Lord.

2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, I have considered and will punish what Amalek did to Israel, how he set himself against him in the way when [Israel] came out of Egypt.

[color=#990000][/color]

EVEN BOKO HARAM DONT USE TO KILL DONKEY COW CHICKEN E.T.C YOUR GOD IS WICKED CHAIII shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
15:1-9 The sentence of condemnation against the Amalekites had gone
forth long before, Ex 17:14; De 25:19, but they had been spared till
they filled up the measure of their sins. We are sure that the righteous
Lord does no injustice to any. The remembering the kindness of the
ancestors of the Kenites, in favour to them, at the time God was
punishing the injuries done by the ancestors of the Amalekites, tended to clear the righteousness of God in this dispensation.

See others verse that prove the amalekites were disobedience to God:
Genesis 36:12 Esau's son Eliphaz also had a concubine named Timna, who bore him Amalek. These were grandsons of Esau's wife Adah.

Exodus 17:8 The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim.

Numbers 24:20
Then Balaam saw Amalek and spoke his message: "Amalek was first among the nations, but their end will be utter destruction."
Deuteronomy 25:17
Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt. Psalm 83:7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Treasury of Scripture
Exodus 17:8-16 Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim…
Numbers 24:20 And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek …
Deuteronomy 25:17-19 Remember what Amalek did to you by the way, when you were come forth …

from the beginning the Amalek are aginst God people,but God is paitence with them until there evil deed were full, they fall in the judgment of God.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
tola9ja:
IS YOUR TURN

[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Watching Football Match A Sin Against God? / Stop The Persecution Of The Pope! / Who Was Jesus Before He Became A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.