Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: (5628 Views)

Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue! / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
PastorKun:

Whilst I consider it heretic the claim that Jesus practised Islam, ii would like to suggest that we stick to facts if we are to have any meaningful discussions. It is a well documented fact that Jesus practised the Jewish religion(judaism) in his time and Islam did not exist until at least 600 years later contrary to the lies being told you by your imams.

That said given mohammed's claims that the same God that sent Jesus sent him, how come his ways contradicted the ways and teachings of Jesus drastically? How come he chose to spread his message by the sword were as Jesus employed peaceful means? How come he never preached Love which was Jesus greatest commandment? The bible teaches that we would know true prophets by the fruits they exhibit, can you honestly claim that mohammed exibited good fruits given the fact that he was always on offensive military campaigns in which thousands of innocent people would have been killed?

you don't no the definition of Islam
islam is submition to the will of God
check my signature
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=27917268]
1.PEDOPHILIA
Surah 65:4 clearly teaches that Muslim men can marry and engage in sex with prepubescent girls. Muhammad married Aisha when she was
only six-years-old and had sex with her when she was nine. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Narrated By ‘Aisha : That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Surat Aţ-Ţalāq (The Divorce) - سورة الطلاق

65:4

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.
why is ur life be like this you cannot compare the modern world with the olden days before the prophet married aisha she has matured to the age of puberty{9} it depends on the environment you live you can compare african girls with arabian girls

THE MURDER OF A PREGNANT MOTHER.
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Hadith Number 4348: Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who
used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but
she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit.
One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who
has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he
should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and
trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet and said:
Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and
disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls
from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to
abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and
pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, NO RETALATION IS PAYABLE FOR HER BLOOD
This story is indicative of the justice with which the Muslims dealt with the people of the Book, which was enjoined in the sharee’ah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who was a mercy to the worlds. The rights of the Jews who are under Muslim rule are guaranteed and protected, and it is not permissible to transgress against them by causing them any annoyance or harm. Hence when the people found a Jewish woman who had been killed they were alarmed and referred the matter to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who had made the covenant with them and guaranteed them security, and who did not take the jizyah from them. He got angry and adjured the Muslims by Allaah to find out who had done this deed, so that he could determine his punishment and judge his case. But when he found out that she had transgressed the covenant several times by reviling the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and impugning him, she forfeited all her rights and deserved the hadd punishment of execution which is imposed by sharee’ah on everyone who reviles the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), whether he is a Muslim, a dhimmi or a mu’aahid (non-Muslim living under Muslim rule), because impugning the status of the Prophets is kufr or disbelief in Allaah the Almighty, and a transgression of every sacred limit and right and covenant, and a major betrayal which deserves the greatest punishment.

WOMANIZER.

Why would Allah allow Muhammad to have at least nine wives
besides concubines at the same time, and then command that Muslim
men have no more than four? Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very
messages he delivered?
you have started speaking without evidence the veil of darkness is covering ur face now turn to ur brain

Solomon was not a prophet,unlike muhammad who claim to be a prophet yet commit sinful act.

Solomon not a prophet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him):

Prophet & Great King: Prophet Solomon (Suleiman, peace be upon him), was heir to his father Prophet David (peace be upon him) as prophet (Qur’an;6:84) and king, he had been endowed with the speech of birds (Qur’an;27:16). The biblical traditions project him as a king, who ruled the united kingdom of Israelites from 961 to 922 B.C. His name ‘Solomon’ is derived from Hebrew word; ‘Shalom’ means ‘peace’. Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him) was put on trial, then he turned to God in repentance, and prayed for forgiveness and grant of unique kingdom unmatched in history (Qur’an;38:34). Allah granted his wish. Allah says: “We bestowed knowledge (spiritual insight) on David and Solomon. They both said: “Praise be to Allah Who has exalted us above many of His believing servants.”(Qur’an;27:15). He is also traditionally regarded as the greatest king of Israel, renowned for his wisdom, and builder of the First Temple in Jerusalem (Al-Aqsa Mosque, highly revered by Muslims as the 2nd holiest site after Ka’ba at Makka).

He maintained his dominions with military strength and established Israelite colonies outside his kingdom’s borders. He in­herited both his father’s kingdom and his spiritual insight and prophetic office. Legend makes much of a romance between the Queen of Sheba and Solomon, for his granting her “all that she desired, whatever she asked”(1Kings;10:13) has been interpreted to include an offspring. No one in the history has been blessed with the Kingdom like his. God had given him command even over the special creatures like jinns, the animal world, winds and molten copper.(Qur’an;34:12-13). Palestine was destined to be an important centre because of its strategic location for trade by land and sea. Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him) fulfilled the commercial destiny of Palestine and brought it to its greatest heights. The nature of his empire was predominantly commercial; it served him and friendly rulers to increase trade by land and sea. The joint merchant-marine expeditions of Solomon and the Phoenician king Hiram of Tyre, sailed practically to the ends of the known world. The demand for fortresses and garrison cities throughout his homeland and empire made it necessary for Solomon to embark on a vast building program; the prosperity of the nation made such a program possible. He was especially lavish with his capital, Jerusalem, where he erected a city wall, a construction called the Millo, the royal palace, and the famous First Temple
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212
you have NOT reply me .PEDOPHILIA WOMANIZER =SONG OF SOLOMON
MURDER SUICIDE BOMBER=1 SAMUEL 15
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=27923971][/quote]you did not explain anything, i dont even understand your point,the only explanation i got was when muhammad sanction the killing of a pregnant woman,What cruelty! What injustice! Muhammad approved the killing of a
pregnant mother and her unborn child just because the killer said that
she had insulted him (Muhammad). What an evil man. This ruthless
egotistic man claiming to be a prophet of God unjustly approved the
murder of a pregnant woman just because someone said she insulted
him. Will a true prophet of God condone the cold-blooded murder of a mother and her child? Does not the murder of an innocent child matter
to him? A double murder has been committed and Muhammad did not
even bother to investigate to ascertain whether this murderer was
lying to escape punishment.

Let us now see how Jesus responded under an even more serious act
of wrong committed against him. See how he reacted towards those
who came to arrest him, which summarily resulted in his death by
execution. Compare now the malicious hatred of Muhammad with the
contrasting quality of outstanding love displayed by Jesus. When a
great crowd with swords and clubs from the chief priests came to arrest Jesus, one of the disciples of Jesus tried to defend him. Let us
follow the narration of this account in the Bible:

Matthew 26:51: With that,one of the companions of Jesus drew out his sword and struck the slave of the high priest and took off his
ear.

How did Jesus react?

Matthew 26:52-53: Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will die by the sword. Do you think that I cannot call on to my Father to supply me at this moment more than twelve legions of angels?

Jesus did not condone the violent action of his disciple just because it
was done to protect him. In fact, he rebuked the disciple for his rash
action. More than that, he lovingly healed the injured ear of the very
man who came with those who wanted to arrest him. Such is the love
of Jesus Christ. Think, how strongly Jesus would have reacted, if his
disciple had instead killed that man. If Jesus did not even approve the injuring of that man, would he condone the murdering of him? Never!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:

i dont understand your explanation,it dosent make sense, however,how do you defined womanizer? Muhammad married more than 13 wifes,even married the wife of his adopted son,had sex with slaves,is it not an acts of womanizer? Or do you have any other explanation for this?

Solomon is not a prophet,you cannot be a king and then be a prophet at the same time,
1 Kings 11:1-5
Solomon’s Wives
11 King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and
Hittites. 2 They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will
surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held
fast to them in love. 3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. 4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart
was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his
father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord; he did not follow the Lord completely, as David
his father had done.

Solomon worship other god, but he later repent, God prophet dont do like this,when a prophet encounter the True God, does it make sens to you that he will abandon the God he here from,and go after other god? Nevertheless,solomon here from God,but because of the beautifull women he meet everyday,he was lead astray by them.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:

i dont understand your explanation,it dosent make sense, however,how do you defined womanizer? Muhammad married more than 13 wifes,even married the wife of his adopted son,had sex with slaves,is it not an acts of womanizer? Or do you have any other explanation for this?

Solomon is not a prophet,you cannot be a king and then be a prophet at the same time,
Solomon’s Wives
11 King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and
Hittites. 2 They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will
fast to them in love. 3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. 4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart
father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord; he did not follow the Lord completely, as David
his father had done.

Solomon worship other god, but he later repent, God prophet dont do like this,when a prophet encounter the True God, does it make sens to you that he will abandon the God he here from,and go after other god? Nevertheless,solomon here from God,but because of the beautifull women he meet everyday,he was lead astray by them.a prophet dont put himself in a relationship with woman,bible say "a man born of women is full of trouble"
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2014
tola9ja:

you don't no definition of Islam
islam is submition to the will of God
check my signature

It's not about definition, and let's assume it is, is forceful conversion through jihad the will of God? If not why was it ok for mohammed to do it and why is boko haram being condemned for doing the something today?

I submit to the will of God as I understand it, does that make me a muslim
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by honourhim: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2014
The quran recognized Jesus several times as the prophet of God or whatever. The bible did not mention or recognize Mohammed as a prophet of God.
why? Becauuse Mohammed and your quran was not in existence during the bible time.

What you people did in the quran was simply to recognize your senior and superior hence the mention of Jesus in your book. We understand.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2014
@tola9ja
I am really shocked that you can justify the killing of a pregnant woman just because she insulted a mere human being like herself. It is evidences like that that convinces a lot of us that Muhammed cannot possibly be from God as God no true prophet of God would ever condone such a thing. It is also things like this that encourages religious intolerance amongst muslims and ends up breeding terrorist organisations that most of you now turn around and claim they are not true muslims even though it is glaring they draw their inspiration from authentic Islamic writings.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 12:49English Standard Version (ESV)
Not Peace, but Division

49 “I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled!
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
PastorKun:
@tola9ja
I am really shocked that you can justify the killing of a pregnant woman just because she insulted a mere human being like herself. It is evidences like that that convinces a lot of us that Muhammed cannot possibly be from God as God no true prophet of God would ever condone such a thing. It is also things like this that encourages religious intolerance amongst muslims and ends up breeding terrorist organisations that most of you now turn around and claim they are not true muslims even though it is glaring they draw their inspiration from authentic Islamic writings.
those these means jesus is not a prophet of god

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Not Peace, but Division

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
PastorKun:

It's not about definition, and let's assume it is, is forceful conversion through jihad the will of God? If not why was it ok for mohammed to do it and why is boko haram being condemned for doing the something today?

I submit to the will of God as I understand it, does that make me a muslim
if you totally submit to the will of god you will believe in all prophet sent by god starting from the first to the last not only one {jesus}

Matthew 5:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil

Qur2:256: let there be no compulsion in religion
if you see anybody forcing a person to join is religion the person is not a muslim because it is not the teaching and practice of islam
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
i dont understand your explanation,it dosent make sense, however,how do you defined womanizer? Muhammad married more than 13 wifes,even married the wife of his adopted son,had sex with slaves,is it not an acts of womanizer? Or do you have any other explanation for this
?

Some marriages were with the view to help the women whose husbands had been killed while they were defending their faith. Others were with a view to cement relationships with devoted followers like Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him. Yet others were to build bridges with various tribes who were otherwise at war with the Muslims. When the prophet became their relative through marriage, their hostilities calmed down, and much bloodshed was averted.

Recent non-Muslim writers who had the opportunity to study the life of the prophet first-hand reached a similar conclusion about his plural marriages. John L. Esposito, Professor of Religion and Director of the Center for International Studies at the College of the Holy Cross, says that most of these marriages had "political and social motives" (Islam: The Straight Path, Oxford University Press, 1988, p. 19). This he explained as follows:
As was customary for Arab chiefs, many were political marriages to cement alliances. Others were marriages to the widows of his companions who had fallen in combat and were in need of protection (John L. Esposito, Islam: The Straight Path, pp.19-20).

Esposito reminds us of the following historical fact:
Though less common, polygyny was also permitted in biblical and even in post-biblical Judaism. From Abraham, David, and Solomon down to the reformation period, polygyny was practiced (p.19).

Another non-Muslim Caesar F. Farah writes as follows:
In the prime of his youth and adult years Muhammad remained thoroughly devoted to Khadijah and would have none other for consort. This was an age that looked upon plural marriages with favor and in a society that in pre-biblical and post-biblical days considered polygamy an essential feature of social existence. David had six wives and numerous concubines (2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3) and Solomon was said to have had as many as 700 wives and 300 concubines (1 Kings 11:3). Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines (2 Chronicles 11:2 1). The New Testament contains no specific injunction against plural marriages. It was commonplace for the nobility among the Christians and Jews to contract plural marriages. Luther spoke of it with toleration (Caesar E. Farah, Islam: Beliefs and Observances, 4th edition, Barron's, U.S. 1987, p. 69).
Caesar Farah then concluded that Muhammad's plural marriages were due "partly to political reasons and partly to his concern for the wives of his companions who had fallen in battle defending the nascent Islamic community" (p.69).

When people hear that the prophet had many wives they conclude without much thought that the prophet was a sensuous man. However, a quick historical review of his marriages, proves otherwise. May Allah shower peace and blessings upon His noble messenger.

The Prophet Sulaiman (Solomon) was the youngest son of the Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him). He was born at Jerusalem. The name of his mother was Saba. As he was a talented fellow with versatile gifts, his father made him his heir. After the death of Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) he ascended the throne of Judia on account of his sagacity, power of judgement, right understanding and spiritual insight. The Holy Qur'an says: "And We verily gave knowledge to Dawud and Sulaiman and they said: praise be to Allah Who has preferred us above many of his believing sons". (27: I5)
Solomon’s Wives
his father had done.

Solomon worship other god, but he later repent, God prophet dont do like this,when a prophet encounter the True God, does it make sens to you that he will abandon the God he here from,and go after other god? Nevertheless,solomon here from God,but because of the beautifull women he meet everyday,he was lead astray by them.a prophet dont put himself in a relationship with woman,bible say "a man born of women is full of trouble"
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=27925114]you did not explain anything, i dont even understand your point,the only explanation i got was when muhammad sanction the killing of a pregnant woman,What cruelty! What injustice! Muhammad approved the killing of a
pregnant mother and her unborn child just because the killer said that
she had insulted him (Muhammad). What an evil man. This ruthless
egotistic man claiming to be a prophet of God unjustly approved the
murder of a pregnant woman just because someone said she insulted
him. Will a true prophet of God condone the cold-blooded murder of a mother and her child? Does not the murder of an innocent child matter
to him? A double murder has been committed and Muhammad did not
even bother to investigate to ascertain whether this murderer was
lying to escape punishment.

Let us now see how Jesus responded under an even more serious act
of wrong committed against him. See how he reacted towards those
who came to arrest him, which summarily resulted in his death by
execution. Compare now the malicious hatred of Muhammad with the
contrasting quality of outstanding love displayed by Jesus. When a
great crowd with swords and clubs from the chief priests came to arrest Jesus, one of the disciples of Jesus tried to defend him. Let us
follow the narration of this account in the Bible:

Matthew 26:51: With that,one of the companions of Jesus drew out his sword and struck the slave of the high priest and took off his
ear.

How did Jesus react?

Matthew 26:52-53: Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will die by the sword. Do you think that I cannot call on to my Father to supply me at this moment more than twelve legions of angels?

Jesus did not condone the violent action of his disciple just because it
was done to protect him. In fact, he rebuked the disciple for his rash
action. More than that, he lovingly healed the injured ear of the very
man who came with those who wanted to arrest him. Such is the love
of Jesus Christ. Think, how strongly Jesus would have reacted, if his
disciple had instead killed that man. If Jesus did not even approve the injuring of that man, would he condone the murdering of him? Never!

LUKE 19-27King James Version (KJV)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
tola9ja:
those these means jesus is not a prophet of god

Not Peace, but Division

Yes Jesus was not a prophet of your god but he is the only begotten SON of the one true God.

Asides don't you feel daft trying to use those verses above (which were mere parables) out of context. I am sure you have been corrected on this several times on this forum or is it too complex for you to understand Please stop embarrassing yourself with these glaringly daft assertions.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
honourhim:
The quran recognized Jesus several times as the prophet of God or whatever. The bible did not mention or recognize Mohammed as a prophet of God.
why? Becauuse Mohammed and your quran was not in existence during the bible time.

What you people did in the quran was simply to recognize your senior and superior hence the mention of Jesus in your book. We understand.
you be olodo don't you no the bible contain alot of fabrication prophet muhammmed name was unceremoniously expounded from the bible cos they no if you see the name you will leave Christianity and there will be no more enough tithe

John 1:19-21King James Version (KJV)

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

my friend who is that prophet
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
PastorKun:

Yes Jesus was not a prophet of your god but he is the only begotten SON of the one true God.
if you don't have the knowledge of the bible you better keep shut pastorkun indeed i know you will not believe but am trying my best to show you what Jesus really practice ISLAM
anyway jesus is a prophet of God

Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.
Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.
Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
tola9ja:
if you totally submit to the will of god you will believe in all prophet sent by god starting from the first to the last not only one {jesus}

Matthew 5:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil

Qur2:256: let there be no compulsion in religion
if you see anybody forcing a person to join is religion the person is not a muslim because it is not the teaching and practice of islam

Yes I believe in God, his Son and his prophets as listed in the bible but that does not include Mohamed who merely claims he is a prophet without any spiritual backing or even righteous fruits displayed.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
malvisguy212
how i wish i have you on my whattapp friend list i will be happy if you can post ur number
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
PastorKun:

Yes I believe in God, his Son and his prophets as listed in the bible but that does not include Mohamed who merely claims he is a prophet without any spiritual backing or even righteous fruits displayed.
son of god LOL

https://www.nairaland.com/1906503/creator-world-son-let-bible
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
tola9ja:
if you don't have the knowledge of the bible you better keep shut pastorkun indeed i know you will not believe but am trying my best to show you what Jesus really practice ISLAM
anyway jesus is a prophet of God

Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.
Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.
Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people

Olodo, people initially assumed Jesus was a prophet. Even his disciples did not know his true identity until much later in his ministry. And you claim to have knowledge of the bible Smh
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=27950780][/quote]sword,to do what with it? Who did jesus killed with the sword? .Bible liken the word of God as a sword,the word of God can cause division in a family,if a member of a family decided to follow jesus,and the rest of the family forbid him or her, it's mean the word of God has cause division amoung the family.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Blackfire(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote
author=tola9ja post=27900719]

Good News Translation Deuteronomy 24:16 “Parents are not to be put to
death for crimes committed by their children, and children are not to be
put to death for crimes committed by their parents; people are to be
put to death only for a crime they themselves have committed.[/quote]

and yet muhamed wipe out a jewish tribe,because of alleged crime of few
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Blackfire:

and yet muhamed wipe out a jewish tribe,because of alleged crime of few

no evidence no comment
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
PastorKun:

Olodo, people initially assumed Jesus was a prophet. Even his disciples did not know his true identity until much later in his ministry. And you claim to have knowledge of the bible Smh

lol
jesus servant of god
Good News Translation Matthew 12:18 “Here is my servant, whom I have chosen, the one I love, and with whom I am pleased. I will send my Spirit upon him, and he will announce my judgment to the nations.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
sword,to do what with it? Who did jesus killed with the sword? .Bible liken the word of God as a sword,the word of God can cause division in a family,if a member of a family decided to follow jesus,and the rest of the family forbid him or her, it's mean the word of God has cause division amoung the family.

what is the function of sword? fire nko

Not Peace, but Division
49 “I came to cast fire on the earth, and would
that it were already kindled!
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
PastorKun:

Can you list them with relevant references?

1. Started shining Aisha kongo @ 6yrs old child
2. Carried out armed robbery several times
3. Snatched zainab from his only adopted Son SAID and married her.
These are few of the miracles performed by prof mohmad.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Blackfire(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
tola9ja:

no evidence no comment

it is a shame,read the hadith of rosulu al-ilah.a whole clan beheaded
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

1. Started shining Aisha kongo @ 6yrs old child
2. Carried out armed robbery several times
3. Snatched zainab from his only adopted Son SAID and married her.
These are few of the miracles performed by prof mohmad.
LOL

OK you are talking about these

Song of Solomon 7:1-13King James Version (KJV)

7 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.

2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

3 Thy two[b] bosoms[/b] are like two young roes that are twins.

4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.

6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

7 This thy[b] stature is like to a palm tree, and thy bosoms to clusters of grapes[/b].

8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy bosoms shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.(EMIRATE STADIUM)LOL

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

Ruth 3:1-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?

2 And now is not Boaz of our kindred, with whose maidens thou wast? Behold, he winnoweth barley to night in the threshingfloor.

3 Wash thyself therefore, and anoint thee, and put thy raiment upon thee, and get thee down to the floor: but make not thyself known unto the man, until he shall have done eating and drinking.

4 And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do.

Proverbs 7:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

YOU COMMENT WITH BACK UP grin grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Blackfire:

it is a shame,read the hadith of rosulu al-ilah.a whole clan beheaded
OK these one

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2014
tola9ja:

LOL

OK you are talking about these

Song of Solomon 7:1-13King James Version (KJV)

7 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.

2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

3 Thy two[b] bosoms[/b] are like two young roes that are twins.

4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.

6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

7 This thy[b] stature is like to a palm tree, and thy bosoms to clusters of grapes[/b].

8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy bosoms shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.(EMIRATE STADIUM)LOL

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

Ruth 3:1-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?

2 And now is not Boaz of our kindred, with whose maidens thou wast? Behold, he winnoweth barley to night in the threshingfloor.

3 Wash thyself therefore, and anoint thee, and put thy raiment upon thee, and get thee down to the floor: but make not thyself known unto the man, until he shall have done eating and drinking.

4 And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do.

Proverbs 7:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

YOU COMMENT WITH BACK UP grin grin grin grin

Of what relevance are all these verses that you quoted? How do they address or justify the weighty allegations made against muhammed?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2014
tola9ja:

OK these one

Another irrelevant scripture to the subject matter. Posting parables and presenting them as facts is the height of delusion. In using parables to try and justify allegations made against mohammed only proves that deep down, you are ashamed of what he did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are No Atheists! / What If The Sun Is Actually Hell? / Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.