Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! (618 Views)

Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! by coolgeorge: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Having considered all the comments / abuses /critics / re-election takes and the likes, I pressed the pause button, inhaled some fresh air and went into some deep meditation to reflect on Good Luck Jonathan’s administration performance in the past few years.
Listed below are some of the outcomes of my long meditation; but the results only happened to be more thoughts and questions for reflection, and I have decided to share these with fellow Nairalanders:
1. Can you boldly say you can point out a ‘would be better president’ than Jonathan among those clamoring for the highest office at the moment? I am sure you can, I trust Nigerians.
2. I can say Jonathan is the most criticized / insulted president on social media, but is he the worst president compared to the past leaders?
3. Are things getting better under this administration or worse?
4. Would he have been faced with so much opposition as these in terms of performance, if he was from some region, sect of this country etc? You know my drift.
5. Maybe he wasn’t loyal enough to the kingmakers…
6. Did he cause or inherited most of the woes we now cry of “Crucify him, crucify him”!?
7. Before he became president, what was it that you personally can say about his profile?
8. Maybe it’s a problem if you wear a human face as the president of this great Country Nigeria -Maybe he was a bit lenient on those fingered for corruption don’t you think so?
9. On national crisis; compare the role the leaders in the south played during the Niger-Delta militant unrest and the roles the leaders in the troubled north are now playing … Anyway these are two different scenarios?
10. It could be that increasing the minimum wage by approx 100% was not so much of a good idea; but I think it was.
11. Unless the statistics generated by the international scene on the STATE OF THE ECONOMY is incorrect, we would have all HAILED the president for flying the nation across the present unrest and still maintaining the economic records as number 1 in Africa… but as the saying goes “shine your eyes well well” .. so I am with you on this fellow Nigerians.
12. Could it be that we need to wear his (Goodluck Jonathan) shoes before we can actually understand his plight? Maybe, Maybe not.
13. What if we all give Goodluck Jonathan our support, suggestions, contribution for instance if we have a better alternative or solution to any of our problems in this country we can post it on social media instead of all those “Clueless, drunkard…” sort of thing. What do you think Folks?
14. The president should have applied brute force against all forms of opposition like the past leaders did, No WAY! We will not accept that, gone are those days and we are now practicing true democracy.
15. Think Think Thinking…
16. Coolgeorge, kindly stop here in the meantime to allow fellow Nigerians to also share their second thoughts; maybe that will help… Welcome on-board Naija. Let’s think out the future!
Re: A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! by Dahjhi: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
whey ma glasses make I read

MODIFIED

But please pardon my ignorance, did Mr Pressi wanna increase minimum wage with 200%?
Re: A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! by omokab: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls sir/ma can you tell us the time civil servant salary was increase by 200%?if you want to campain for jonathan,try to get a reasonable fact.
Re: A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Did not read.

The only reason I would choose to vote President Jonathan for a second term is because he gave us true freedom of speech.
Re: A Second Thought Of President Goodluck Jonathan! by coolgeorge: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Modified - 'Minimum wage' error on my part- I mean 7,500 - 18,000 Naira. Was it Goodluck initiative?

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Sell Fighter Helicopters To Nigeria, US Insists / Oop's!!! Mark Zuckerberg Post A Photo Of Kevin Systrom Dancing On A Wall / Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.