Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (graphic Photos) (935 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (graphic Photos) by Forumspotz: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2014

In another sad development, A bomb blast today claimed the lives of 47 children and injured 97 at Government Science Technical College, Potiskum. Musa Ibrahim Yahaya — a 17-year-old student at the school who was being treated at the hospital for head wounds told AP

“We were waiting for the principal to address us, around 7:30 a.m., when we heard a deafening sound and I was blown off my feet, people started screaming and running, I saw blood all over my body.”

AP reported that most of the bodies taken to the hospital were between the ages of 11 and 20, according to a morgue attendant.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ipv8edATCO4/VGDKbz4RlII/AAAAAAABYPA/fKcZOEuZfgs/s1600/Gj.jpg[/img]

http://www.forumspotz.com/photos-scene-bomb-blast-killed-47-pupils-yobe-graphic-photos
Re: Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (graphic Photos) by ggrin(f): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gosh shocked
Re: Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (graphic Photos) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Now this disgusting!
But why all these from boko haram...
I guess our leaders don't see some of these gruesome pictures.

Shey na like this we go dey go...

(1) (Reply)

Air Force Promotes 16 Commodores To Air Vice Marshals / US And Israeli Supported Nigerian Administration To Kill Leader Of The Islamic.. / Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.