Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! (4891 Views)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2010
I was just gonna be poppin' in round here once a while . . . postin' ma comments and analyzin' stuff . . .

But some nigguhs round here feel oppressed when Bamsyle shows up on da scene . . .

Fuckin' fireflies on ma window . . . Time for me to put out their lights . . .

This nucca called Ibime thinks just cos I don't post s[/i]hi[i]t in the battle section means I can't spit s[/i]hi[i]t . . .

Well, ladyz and gentlemen . . . I present to you - Ibime's Tragic End . . .  angry angry

http://www.plunder.com/Ibime-Eran-Ibiye-Ibime-The-Useless-Child-mp3-download-200209f6e3.htm

http://www.4shared.com/audio/A_c4Qf8u/Ibime_Eran_Ibiye__Ibime_The_Us.html
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2010
Bamsyle.:

. Time for me to put out their lights . . .

This nucca called Ibime thinks just cos I don't post s[/i]hi[i]t in the battle section means I can't spit s[/i]hi[i]t . . .

Well, ladyz and gentlemen . . . I present to you - Ibime's Tragic End . . .
http://www.plunder.com/Ibime-Eran-Ibiye-Ibime-The-Useless-Child-mp3-download-200209f6e3.htm

OH MY GOSH, I THOT U WERE JOKING BAMYSLE, I CANT BELIEF THIS, IBIME HAS BEEN PUT TO A STATE OF COMMA, THIS IS TOTAL MURDER, IBIME HAS BEEN MURDERED OPENLY WITHOUT REMORSE,,,
I DOUBT IF IBIME WILL EVER RECOVER FROM THIS, THIS IS WORLD WAR 3, BAMYSLE HAS DEMYSTIFIED IBIME WITH A FIRST ATTACK , UNBELEIVEABLE SPITTING BAMYSLE, I ALWAYS KNEW U WERE GOOD.!!! GOSH THIS IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE, THIS IS TOO MUCH BEAR , THIS IS LYRICAL ASSAULT BY BAMYSLE, I
BIME SHOULD I SAY REST IN PIECE TO U OR WHAT ANY REPLY TO THIS
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2010
04kaa:

OH MY GOSH, I THOT U WERE JOKING BAMYSLE

I ain't jokin' no more . . . angry

I rarely frown round here . . . but when I do, then thunder's about to strike . . .

Finished downloading??
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2010
[center][size=16pt]IBIME’S FATAL DEATH[/size]

(Verse 1)

I break da rules, make da news, when I - grab the mic
Folks shake an’ move, then I take the fool that they call Ibime
I call on his men “associate, an’ celebrate me
While I waste him - watch me decapitate him
I set a bait he fell in, anticipatin’, Holy Moses! - the result?
Broken noses, that’s what happens when you dare me
Ya meant to fear me, I’m Jay-Z nigga you’re Kelly
So take the hook an’ vocalize it for me
When Ibime raps, all I hear is lullaby, I bruise ya mind
An’ I make da rules - abide
You’re busted - while I’m suckin’ on ya mom’s t[/i]i[i]t[/i]s
Jack her from behind she’s screamin’ “mahn [i]I love this
!” (huh)
Get back to your shack, you’re wack
I leave you in the dark when I finish ma rap attack
I realized that you killed Hip-Hop, Police, Police!
Come an’ take him to the dock
Ya wackness an’ ya accent shock to da bones
Egberi-Bayelsa rap is in ya tones
The next time I talk never poke ya nose
Cos I choke ma foes, I make you bend over to touch ya toes
Ibime give up Bamsyle is da bomb
Ibime da bum an’ I can even see you on da run
You want the drama I’m an actor
You wanna act I’m ready to cast - I’m a director

Chorus:
Ibime, E ma wo eran Ibiye, se n mo ma doti e }
Ibime, e ma wo eran Ibiye, omo ale jatijati             } (2x)

(Verse 2)

You stand a chance to be a man, so come to me
An’ learn from me - Oloshi ni’e, o le pose for me - fool
Mess with me, you’re jokin’ with your nemesis
Lemme end your genesis - f[/i]cu[i]k it -
You claim to be rappin’ when on nairaland
Bayelsa man - lemme hit him higher (Timaya) mahn
Your father, on okada, wan para
Bamsyle amazin’ hit ya face an’ leave you gazin’
Ibime, Ibiye, come an’ learn da basics, don’t f[/i]cu[i]k with me I’m not a baby
I ma’ leave you hazy - when I slam a punch inna’ you faces
You never knew I could show you, the way I roast you
I know you gonna be surprised - you’re supposed to
So give the honour to whom it’s due
On the internet I see the fuckin’ b[/i]itc[i]h in you
Don’t be mad, see your eyes they’re rollin’ back
Fuckin’ roaches - Eldee an’ Ibime bitches an’ they both kiss
My lyric they be poachin’, I’m sicker than you, bigger than you
b[/i]astar[i]d you know the truth, but you wanna fake ya moves
I be wreckin’ you be checkin’ an’ beggin’ me to stop
With ma leg in ya neck you be screamin’ - hit you mo’
I’m bad to da bone - you no fit to touch
Ibime, Eldee - better call the medics
When I hit you with a force that could be traumatic
When I hit you an’ make you psychedelic
(Mehn I’m out)

Chorus . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Outro/Shout-outs . . .

© Copyright Bamsyle 2010
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all rights including those in copyright in the words, lyrics, and content of this song are owned by and controlled for these purposes by Bamsyle. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright Law and Bamsyle's Terms of Use, the words, lyrics and content of this song may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without first obtaining the written permission of Bamsyle, the copyright owner.[/center]
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by dejiariyo1: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2010
Wow, damn, this is straight murder , ibime eran ibile, omo ale jati jati, that cracked me up lol

Nice one bamsyle, next time dude and wannabee rappers wont fuk with you.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2010
Bamsyle.:

I ain't jokin' no more . . .  angry

I rarely frown round here . . . but when I do, then thunder's about to strike . . .

Finished downloading??

YES, AM LISTENING TO THE INTRO AND VERSE 1 NOW, I AM SHOCKED AND ASTONISHED AT THE LEVEL OF RAP SKILLS
U POSSESS, GAWD, BAMSYLE YOU ARE A BEAST!!!! SEE MULTIS , SEE MULTISYLLABIC RHYMING , GOSH!!
I NEVER KNEW U COULD MAKE IBIME LOOK SO ORDINARY AND DEMYSTIFIED LIKE THIS
,I AM SHOCKED AND LOST FOR WORDS.    BAMYSLE YOU ARE THE TRUTH I SWEAR. GAWD, SEE PUNCHLINES,
IBIME YOU ARE FINISHED,    like mwsiho would say to munya, you are finished.!!!  
ibime where are thou
,,,, dont tell me u have ran away like eldee the dunce too!! show ur face!!!  
this is the battle of the hypocrites and bamysle has shown that he IS NOT THE HYPOCRITE,,, this is total murder.!!!
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Mobinga: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2010
Ophucker dey hype things, I Swear
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by rapjunkie(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2010
I didn't hear my name in the shout outs and so I'm already on edge. . . . angry
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Wow, damn, this is straight murder , ibime eran ibile, omo ale jati jati, that cracked me up lol

Nice one bamsyle, next time dude and wannabee rappers wont fuk with you.

Wow . . . how could I forget to holler your name mahn . . . you rarely come around these days . . . big ups mahn.

04kaa:

YES, AM LISTENING TO THE INTRO AND VERSE 1 NOW . . . this is total murder.!!!

Been a long time I did this last . . . the roach Ibime just forced me to bless da mic again.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2010
rapjunkie:

I didn't hear my name in the shout outs and so I'm already on edge. . . . angry

Aaww s[/i]hi[i]t . . . what the f[/i]cu[i]k is wrong with me . . . I'm sorry mahn, I was in a fit of rage - you know I got nutin but respekt for you.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Na the wack nonsense be dis wey I dey battle?

Look who dey talk about accent. BUSH MAN!!!

Yoruba man with Igbo accent.

Thank God Bamsyle has been demystified. HE WILL NEVER MAKE NOISE ON HERE AGAIN.  grin grin grin

The only good thing on here is the chorus and the production, no lyrics, no wit, bush man accent.

Please compare levels to one of my track then tell me how this guy go step to me:

http://www.plunder.com/Ibime-Maestro-download-2863297433.htm

Hahahahaha. . . . . . my reply is coming soon. . . . . Bamsyle is history.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by dejiariyo1: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Wow . . . how could I forget to holler your name mahn . . . you rarely come around these days . . . big ups man

bro its all gud, i know yu cant mention everyone doe but i feel the track and i know ibile and eldee will be shiiting on themselves right now.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2010
Ibime:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
. . . The only good thing on here is the chorus and the production, no lyrics, no wit, bush man accent.

This nucca's so beaten he had to acknowledge his love for the chorus (a chorus that smudges ya name) and production . . . at the fifth listen, you'll be singing a different tune on the lyrics and the other ingredients . . .

Why not reply and quit posting a shitty track that's best left in ya bin??

You're in the ring, not a referee . . . others'll be here to judge . . . so shut da f[/i]cu[i]k up.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by pheesayor(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2010
Mobinga:

Ophucker dey hype things, I Swear

U see him signature? EBORA MERINDINLOGUN CHAIRMAN,GRAND PATRON, NL FUN & ENJOYMENT COMMITTEE
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2010
deji.ariyo:

bro its all gud, i know yu cant mention everyone doe but i feel the track and i know ibile and eldee will be shiiting on themselves right now.

How did you know?? They're both gays - each with an a[/i]rseshol[i]e so wide it drips even when they walk the streets . . . grin grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by rapjunkie(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Aaww s[/i]hi[i]t . . . what the f[/i]cu[i]k is wrong with me . . . I'm sorry mahn, I was in a fit of rage - you know I got nutin but respekt for you.

just kidding. wink smiley . . .nice track, well produced.  cool

ibime will have to enter studio by force . . . .  grin

rhymestein and bamsyle drop diss tracks outta nowhere on NL. . . . . .  . who would've thought?  tongue
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2010
I'm still shocked. . . No wonder this guy has been scared to drop audio on NL for the last two years.

His own verse has demystified INSTANTLY!!!!

Anybody he's ever talked smack to on NL should come and slap him IMMEDIATELY!

Even ELDEE WILL DO BETTER THAN THIS!

So na with this level of skill him dey run mouth for NL since?

Abeg all those that said he must be good because of his cockiness should come and have a listen. Hehehehehehe.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2010
Ibime:

I'm still shocked. . .

You've gotta be . . .

Even ELDEE WILL DO BETTER THAN THIS!

The word "even" connotes that you consider ya bedmate Eldee wack . . . failures roll with failures.

Abeg all those that said he must be good because of his cockiness should come and have a listen. Hehehehehehe.

Why don't you just post ya s[/i]hi[i]t, exit, and let neutral minds be the judge here?? All up in here runnin' ya mouth like a tap . . . you can't even analyze and tell us why the track is wack . . .

Just drop ya verses and stop talkin' s[/i]hi[i]t, will you??
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2010
i am still shocked and short of words, that bamysle will turn ibime in the same state rhymestein left eldee, !!

ibime , if u wanna shoot , shoot dont talk,, right now its bamysle 1-ibime 0 (technical -knockout)

and bamysle chorus is bananas.!!!
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2010
Was that Bamsyle or Emmanuel Babayaro rapping. . . I can't tell the difference. . . LWKMD!

Until I drop my reply, lemme just enjoy the fact that you have killed yourself with your own sword. . . Those wey know levels would say I shouldn't bother wasting my time replying your level of wackness, BUT I WILL BOTHER!

Abeg wey dem DBR, Genuflect, Krayola etc. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Hehehehehe

How I wish Sauron was still around. You would never live this down. Hehehehehe
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2010
o4kaa, shut up and let me post jare. Your finger nor dey comot for keyboard ni? Nor let me see "warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post"

@ topic
I reserve my comments until Ibime drops his own audio diss. Ibime, get to work and nor fall my hand o grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Djswaggz(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2010
Omo mehn!!!! Bamsyle! thumbs up!! U got me head bumping to this mayn!
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by deelady(f): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2010
I really love d track!

04kaa, make we talk true, u too dey put jara abeg!.

Bamsyle toh bad cool
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I really love d track!

Bamsyle toh bad
i dey put jara?thats my job as nairaland don king, check my signature under my profile

semid4lyfe:

ibime, everyone is loving the track except u, hmm what does that say ??

semid4lyfe:

o4kaa, shut up and let me post jare. Your finger nor dey comot for keyboard ni? Nor let me see "warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post"

@ topic
I reserve my comments until Ibime drops his own audio diss. Ibime, get to work and nor fall my hand o grin

lmao, semilyfe goat  i hold ur finger?? na wetin u wan talk sef be this.lol

@ibime
how many days/weeks/months should we give u., you seem to be talking too much like eldee did in his first week of being dissed.  the crowd and ur reply should address the wackness if u think he was wack, not ur posts .!!
i hope we wont have to do an expiration countdown for u too like eldee
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2010
Ibime:

Was that Bamsyle or Emmanuel Babayaro rapping. . . I can't tell the difference. . . LWKMD!

How can you tell?? Someone that doesn't know the difference between past and present tenses when constructing his sentences??

You're a shame to ya family and all ya kinsmen - both home and abroad . . .

Until I drop my reply, lemme just enjoy the fact that you have killed yourself with your own sword. . . Those wey know levels would say I shouldn't bother wasting my time replying your level of wackness, BUT I WILL BOTHER!

Empty braggin' . . . drop ya s[/i]hi[i]t and stop pontificating.

Abeg wey dem DBR, Genuflect, Krayola etc. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Hehehehehe

I'll wait for each of those names you mentioned to come and label this wack.

How I wish Sauron was still around. You would never live this down. Hehehehehe

Quit droppin' names . . . from Eldee to DBR, Genuflect, Krayola, and Sauron . . . you sound like a drowning man already.

Sauron?? He's one of the tykes I love to punch around here . . . go and exhume his corpse . . . I'll be willing to thump y'all heads . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2010
Djswaggz:

deelady:

I really love d track!

Bamsyle toh bad cool

Many thanks y'all  wink

04kaa:

ibime, everyone is loving the track except u, hmm what does that say ??
@ibime
how many days/weeks/months should we give u.,

Letz give Ibiye 9 months . . . he's pregnant with Eldee's baby and needs to put to bed before he can spit . . .  grin grin grin

you seem to be talking too much like eldee did in his first week of being dissed.

What do you expect?? They're birds of a feather.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Slyr0x: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Have not heard it buh from what i see(esp. d multies) its gon be a killa. Bamsyle is a Man of his word truly. Thumbs Up Man, iLike REAL ppl.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by rapjunkie(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Many thanks y'all  wink

Letz give Ibiye 9 months . . . he's pregnant with Eldee's baby and needs to put to bed before he can spit . . .  grin grin grin

What do you expect?? They're birds of a feather.

chaii!!! Ibime. . . . . na u wey bamsyle dey dismantle like dis?.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
seems eldee is trying to save ibime's face by taking this thread to the rap battle section, thats the partiality the mods do, and that why they hate eldee, mobinga should bring it back to the front.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Mobinga: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
Aaarggghhhh 04ka this section nor be my section oh
my section na games. . . Abi you wan put me for trouble grin grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by CLASSIFYD(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
O4kaa,stop ova hypn d diss jo! Its influencn ppls judgement.
I didnt listen to the track bt 4rm d lyrics i read, its not gud enuf to tackle ibime.
@Bamisyle, ibime wld so knock u stupid!
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
I'm still laughing. . . I can't believe this. . . What in the hell gave this cat the impression that he could step wiv these lyrics. . . Multisyllables ko, multisyllables ni. . . Primary 2 raps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.