Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. (885 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / SW Of Nigeria Is Upbeat Over Buhari's Commitment To Stop Boko Haram - Why? / Who Does Tinubu Think He Is? Why Does He Think That Acn Owns Sw Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by arresa: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2014
'My Husband Is A Good Man To A Fault'

Helen Oritsejafor said her husband is a good man who is greatly unappreciated in the South-west of Nigeria, adding that his impact is felt by Christians in the North-east who are currently being troubled by insurgency.

Helen Oritsejafor the lovely wife of Ayo Oritsejafor, President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) had an exclusive chat recently with reporters from ThisDay where she talked about several issues bothering her husband especially the jet scandal.
Pastor Oritsejafor has been receiving backlashes lately from the public due to his involvement in the botched $9.3m money for arms deal.
Helen who manages the Word of Life Bible Church with her husband defended him passionately saying it was all a frame up.
She also said her husband is a good man who is greatly unappreciated in the South-west of Nigeria, adding that his impact is felt by Christians in the North-East who are currently being troubled by insurgency

pulse.ng.
Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by nzeaji(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2014
Sorry.
Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by Godfullsam(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Picture of pastor Ayo Oritsejafor supporting christains in the north east or.... this is another story for the gods.
Also pastor mrs Helen should know that people of the south west are not phoooolz.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Wetin concern SW in all this shiiit again?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by omenka(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2014
wazoboy:
Wetin concern SW in all this shiiit again?
Jonathanian politics, simple. Even Mrs Oritsejafor has cought the flu as well.

What a shame.
Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by masu: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Every region has woken up to see deceptions of the yoruba tribe.
We in the mb blved these guys with hope they are what we read on dailies not knowing that its opposite.

Just watch and see their crude defence to GMB now, rewind back to 10yrs ago see how they view GMB and what they all said about GMB,
The questions that will pop from your brain is " how come GMB becomes a saint now but a devil then? " lies lies and lies we the minorities are watching
Sooner or later all these will come to hunt sw .

1 Like

Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by Aphrygian(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
The yorubas always look beyond ethnic and religious bigotry, not like there counterpart across the niger .
Re: Mrs Oritsejafor . My Husband Is Unappreciated In The SW Of Nigeria. by Aphrygian(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
The yorubas always look beyond ethnic and religious bigotry, not like there counterpart across the niger .,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Tell Jonathan To Prepare Handover Notes / OBJ Is Nigeria’s Problem —bakare / Femi Fani~kayode's Reaction On His Acquittal And Discharge By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.