Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58721 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
if JW can take out verses from the bible..you should do some research and Jesus didn't go around telling people that hell is not real

So this is your proof that JW is a cult?

Those verse were added in the first place to the older manuscript.

Besides, which is worse- the removal of these questionable verses or the removal of God's personal name Jehovah from the bible and the addition of the word "cross" and apochrypha books too.

JW preach to people without insisting on only the NWT bible: if you have any translation with you, they will ask you to read from it and study with you from it, because a lot of materials were translated right in other translations too. Sometimes other translations are more clearer. I personally have a minimum of 5 different bible translations, I consult them from time to time.

About the issue for Hell, there is a thread for that, find it, send me the link and I will answer you from the scriptures. "Hell" does not mean what you think it is.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by paix(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
God will tell them that He sent help but they chose to commit suicide.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Abraham2013(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance
Bros even ur biological father will wash his hands off u or disown u if u speak to him in dis manner.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Abraham2013(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
I tink d op twisted d story to make it look like d woman died out of shortage of blood. Buh d truth is dat its d infection dat killed d woman more dan blood shortage cos no wan can survive severe blood shortage 4 up to a month. in as much as am not a JW, I tink patients right should be respected all d time.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Abraham2013:
I tink d op twisted d story to make it look like d woman died out of shortage of blood. Buh d truth is dat its d infection dat killed d woman more dan blood shortage cos no wan can survive severe blood shortage 4 up to a month. in as much as am not a JW, I tink patients right should be respected all d time.

Hear is someone who READS CAREFULLY and PAY attention to DETAILS.

Kudos to you.

Its the little things many fail to notice that leads .......

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
i no go talk anything
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by CANTICLES: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Abraham2013:
Thanks for noticing the bolded

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
kilokeys:
when God go judge im matter.. Nairalanders would be witnesses to d case of foolishness and fanaticism

They already have an answer. God has taken her to a better place. He has it all in his plans before she was born, got pregnant, delivered and died. Perhaps God has seen future evil in the husband's life and was taking precaution
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by CANTICLES: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
voltron:

They already have an answer. God has taken her to a better place. He has it all in his plans before she was born, got pregnant, delivered and died. Perhaps God has seen future evil in the husband's life and was taking precaution
" Certainly, God does not act wickedly" job 34:12 !! He doesnt plan such, he doesnt foreknow all things though he has d power to do so, he uses " self - control" , the same way he power us to also imitate him by using "self- control ( Gal 5: 22,23) , Rather Than Plan Such Evil , He Promises A Joyful Time On Earth When " He Will wipe out tears from every eyes, and death will be no more" Rev 21:4 , and also promise to ressurect to life the billions that are now in d graves bcoz " there is going to be a resurection" Act 24:15 !!! Thats d goodnews from God ! The present world condition is caused by the present ruler of the world ,"Devil" 1joh 5:19 !But One Day , Satan will be no more , bcoz he has a very "Short Time "Rev 12:12
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by mhizcovy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
satowind:
Haha now dat she is dead she will wait till the earth turn heaven and maybe she will be the one to inherit dangote house in lagos during the new world. Mumu people
hmmn now i no ignorance kills .....can u read psalm 37vs 9-11 n 29...also Isaiah 65 vs21-25 ..rev 21 vs 3 n 4 .Isaiah 35 vs 5 n 6 .n lastly Isaiah 33vs 24 ....read and meditate pls ..den ask me ur questions.... u might unfortunately discover through D's scriptures some loopholes in ur tynkin which u haven't detected..
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by CANTICLES: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
mhizcovy:

hmmn now i no ignorance kills .....can u read psalm 37vs 9-11 n 29...also Isaiah 65 vs21-25 ..rev 21 vs 3 n 4 .Isaiah 35 vs 5 n 6 .n lastly Isaiah 33vs 24 ....read and meditate pls ..den ask me ur questions.... u might unfortunately discover through D's scriptures some loopholes in ur tynkin which u haven't detected..
Thanks My Sister .... Can God Lie ?? Of course not, here is a prophecy in psalm 37:29 that will surely be fulfilled at Gods due time , " the righteous shall possess the earth and they shall live forever on it" !! -psalm 37:29 !! Satan has used christendom to block this truth from people so that they will think God is a wicked being that will permit wickedness on earth forever , whereas " just a little while longer, the wicked shall be no more .... But the meek will possess the earth" psalm 37:9-11
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by lastpage: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:
This thread reveals how pitifully backward we are as a country. I lose sympathy for Nigeria every time I log in.

Someone actually said he doesn't know why women can't push anymore, instead of having C-sections. Like he's unaware that pregnancy used to have a high level of fatality in the days before modern medicine. Like women WANT to be cut open.

The people who wrote the Bible that Nigerians are so mindlessly enslaved to have no compunction availing themselves of the benefits of scientific and medical discoveries. But people are in here quibbling over Scriptures and saying things like "believe in blood transfusion", like a freaking medical procedure is a BELIEF. They're so ignorant they don't know that donated blood is tested for disease and matched blood type before being transfused. At least, it is in developed countries.

What is wrong with this country? I don't even know what to say anymore. I give up on Nigeria.

Get off your "high-horse" and stop being a twerp!

If you are matured enough, you will understand the "context" of that statement and the "grammatical usage" of the English language!
I dont know for sure but it appears you are one of those "later-day" folks who had this adulterated education that was not in-depth otherwise, they would have taught you in school about grammatical expressions like HYPERBOLE, METAPHORS, IRONY, OXYMORON, E.TC.

When l ASK "why women now adays cant "push' anymore, if you are "grounded" at all, you would have realized immediately, based on the context that we are discussing C.S as a now very common means of birth, that l was actually sympathetic with women who have to undergo the KNIFE... every time they want to have a baby!

I was not blaming the women but l was challenging "what is wrong" NOW.... and what "can be done" so that our women can be back to those "past days" when a woman can even have a baby right there in her backyard within an hour and she is up and running!

As a father and husband, l would prefer that for my wife and mother....... and whatever can be done (or what can be corrected medically, nutritionally, technologically and knowledge-wise!)
That is the context of that statement ...so quit acting like an oaf with your sanctimonious ignorance

If you want to take a jibe, come out straight! wink

BTW: No one, not even J.W are saying "dont avail of medical facilities"..... l know quite a few J.W medical Doctors FYI! grin grin
What is being discussed is "where there is a contradiction between medical procedure and the Bible, they have decided to Obey the Bible, believing its God's word!
Now, you or anyone, is free to disagree with that "belief", its your life, your choice and your eternity!
No compunction/force in "faith"........but dont condemn those who dont agree wit you as well
shocked shocked
Dont get it twisted gaarl.

Lastpgae!

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
lastpage:

Get off your "high-horse" and stop being a twerp!

If you are matured enough, you will understand the "context" of that statement and the "grammatical usage" of the English language!
I dont know for sure but it appears you are one of those "later-day" folks who had this adulterated education that was not in-depth otherwise, they would have taught you in school about grammatical expressions like HYPERBOLE, METAPHORS, IRONY, OXYMORON, E.TC.

When l ASK "why women now adays cant "push' anymore, if you are "grounded" at all, you would have realized immediately, based on the context that we are discussing C.S as a now very common means of birth, that l was actually sympathetic with women who have to undergo the KNIFE... every time they want to have a baby!

I was not blaming the women but l was challenging "what is wrong" NOW.... and what "can be done" so that our women can be back to those "past days" when a woman can even have a baby right there in her backyard within an hour and she is up and running!

As a father and husband, l would prefer that for my wife and mother....... and whatever can be done (or what can be corrected medically, nutritionally, technologically and knowledge-wise!)
That is the context of that statement ...so quit acting like an oaf with your sanctimonious ignorance

If you want to take a jibe, come out straight! wink

BTW: No one, not even J.W are saying "dont avail of medical facilities"..... l know quite a few J.W medical Doctors FYI! grin grin
What is being discussed is "where there is a contradiction between medical procedure and the Bible, they have decided to Obey the Bible, believing its God's word!
Now, you or anyone, is free to disagree with that "belief", its your life, your choice and your eternity!
No compunction/force in "faith"........but dont condemn those who dont agree wit you as well
shocked shocked
Dont get it twisted gaarl.

Lastpgae!

So you missed the part about women dying in childbirth, right?

MissMeiya:
This thread reveals how pitifully backward we are as a country. I lose sympathy for Nigeria every time I log in.

Someone actually said he doesn't know why women can't push anymore, instead of having C-sections. Like he's unaware that pregnancy used to have a high level of fatality in the days before modern medicine. Like women WANT to be cut open.

Those are the "good ol days" you speak of with such fondness.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

So you missed the part about women dying in childbirth, right?

Those are the "good ol days" you speak of with such fondness.
lady,do you know that athiest are the most wiked set of people living amoung us? Were there is God,there will always be trouble and division,i told you this before, God did not created us to live in a perfect world, he created us in other for us to love or to oppose him, the world we wish for is not here,many people abandon God not because they have a good reason,it is because they can follow the principle of God holiness, they want to defined holiness to there understanding, no matter how hard you try, there will be somthing missing in your heart, you are fighting God.

please, read this thread,https://www.nairaland.com/1995965/athiest-claim-god-existed-prayer
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
malvisguy212:
lady,do you know that athiest are the most wiked set of people living amoung us? Were there is God,there will always be trouble and division,i told you this before, God did not created us to live in a perfect world, he created us in other for us to love or to oppose him, the world we wish for is not here,many people abandon God not because they have a good reason,it is because they can follow the principle of God holiness, they want to defined holiness to there understanding, no matter how hard you try, there will be somthing missing in your heart, you are fighting God.

please, read this thread,https://www.nairaland.com/1995965/athiest-claim-god-existed-prayer

Why can't you spell?

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by malvisguy212: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Why can't you spell?
thank you for your correction.that is all i can offer, but you understand my point?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
malvisguy212:
thank you for your correction.that is all i can offer, but you understand my point?

You seem like a nice person.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by satowind(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
mhizcovy:

I no come argue abeg
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2014
princefunmi:

Well, might I remind you that "refusal to accept blood" was sighted as one of the MANY reasons she died. If she had accepted the blood there is no guarantee that the other issue wouldn't have killed her.

May I also remind you that in the age we live in, bloodless treatment is the way to go. A blood transfusion exposes the patient to other risks. What if the blood was HIV infected? What if there was hepatitis? What if her body rejected the blood? A blood transfusion is no guarantee that she would survive.

The first bloodless surgery was conducted on one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Ever since more and more doctors are opting for Bloodless treatment. It is only in this part of the world that Blood Transfusion is still being proffered on a widespread basis. It is a treatment that is being relegated to the very last background in developed countries.

Now to address you assertion as to what your friend said. Your friend apparently is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

And your last paragraphs shows you know nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses.

A soldier goes to war and dies for his country: he is called a hero. A JW stands up for his faith and dies in obedience to God: he is called brainwashed, foolhardy and fanatic.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by malvisguy212: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

You seem like a nice person.
we are all nice and good people,God created us with his image and likeness, we are god,but we dont know.satan is manipulating us.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Scopgel1: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2014
CANTICLES:
" Certainly, God does not act wickedly" job 34:12 !! He doesnt plan such, he doesnt foreknow all things though he has d power to do so, he uses " self - control" , the same way he power us to also imitate him by using "self- control ( Gal 5: 22,23) , Rather Than Plan Such Evil , He Promises A Joyful Time On Earth When " He Will wipe out tears from every eyes, and death will be no more" Rev 21:4 , and also promise to ressurect to life the billions that are now in d graves bcoz " there is going to be a resurection" Act 24:15 !!! Thats d goodnews from God ! The present world condition is caused by the present ruler of the world ,"Devil" 1joh 5:19 !But One Day , Satan will be no more , bcoz he has a very "Short Time "Rev 12:12

Note that in the last day critical tins hard to deal with will be here as said in the book of timothy so i note that as one of of those tins
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Scopgel1: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2014
densel:

A soldier goes to war and dies for his country: he is called a hero. A JW stands up for his faith and dies in obedience to God: he is called brainwashed, foolhardy and fanatic.

has any JW force you to do what you did not understand?
also have this at the back of your mind: we dont follow what people say or belive we only follow what the bible said

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by jeevyww(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
lastpage:

I wish l had the time, l would have taken you through the Bible, verse-by-verse to educate you that it is NOT J.W's that make these assertions, what they say (in regards to the above that l know of ONLY) is actually very correct!

For example: IMMORTALITY OF THE SOUL: that is the soul does not die
* The bible says "The DEAD know NOTHING"! ( Eccl 9:5-6, 9-10)
*From Dust we came, to dust we return. (Genesis 3:12)
* Its "thinking" (at death) PERISH! (Psalm 146:4)
*The Soul dies (Ezekiel 18:4)

Read also: Isiah 8:19, 26:14, Leviticus 19:31, Deut 18: 10-12, Hebrews 9:27.

All these passages in THE BIBLE shows that the soul at death, knows nothing, remembers nothing, has no thought and DIES!
So where did you get your own idea of "immortality" (does not die) of the soul from?

Show me (and explain it) in the Bible and l will believe you. grin grin grin

Everything you typed up there shows that you have not been reading your bible AT ALL!.
Sunday-Sunday church attendance is not how to study the Bible (or one Big man yearning you Opata on the pulpit, week-in, week-out!)

Lastpage!

Well thanks for your reply,for me not reading the bible well let me first say this,I am a grad of rel studies and did my masters in ecclesiatical studies from the university of ibadan,so when it comes to religion and things of the scriptures I don't just say what I don't know I talk out of my experience as a scholar and do not take and swallow everyrin hook line and sinker,young man when they say immortality of the soul it doesn't make reference to the scriptures u just qouted but that there is no jugdment for the dead when one dies its like an invisible vanisher makes dat person or soul disappear,the bible is clear on this in the book of revelation that even the sea and death would vomit their dead and all would be judged according to his or her works,mind u the scriptures used in Jw is the New world translation which was crafted to suit the doctrines of the witnesses for me and a lot of people who know they are likened to the mormons cos they are a sect
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by temmym4(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Hypocrites, bunch of hypocrites...
U claimed we are not holy enough, yet u walk on the same path with us on the street.
you get employed and paid by an unholy individual/Your business is bn patronized by them.
You go to the market and buy the same stuff we do, yet you eat the same food an unholy human planted and sell. Bet you don't know the way to the farm?

You refused to watch the TVs due to its un-holiness and yet u stll use the internet

You sit inside the same transport vehicle unholy humans Manufactured, drives, along with other unholy passengers, I bet you should have walked down from Abuja to Lagos instead
Now, You got sick and you needed a transfusion, due to your hypocrisy, u proved very stubborn, u went through hell and pain and eventually died. Who suffered? Me abi u? Wetin u use better person wey believe say 7 different virgins are waiting for him in heaven after a successful terrorism and suicidal attempt
Na that poor little baby I pity pass, He lost the great opportunity of a motherly love as well as breast feeding. He will be forced to drink the milk coming from an animal (probably a very HOLY cow) due to his mother being brainwashed religiously coupled with ignorance in her life time.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2014
densel:

My Broda, I just wonder

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by sinequanon: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
we are all nice and good people,God created us with his image and likeness, we are god,but we dont know.satan is manipulating us.

Something is manipulating you to believe in "God". That is the manipulation. Not all of us are trapped.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by gwkid(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
For this not taking blood transfusion didn't kill the woman..but for reference purpose and those who believe in the bible ,like we see in Act 15:29 says "keep abstaining from .....blood"....
Leviticus 17:10 talks of not eating blood and shows severity in it and the results....for example like someone said when someone or a patient that cannot eat through the mouth,he is fed through his veins,by mediums of Drips and all..so now would a person who haven't put blood into his mouth but accepts it by transfusion be obeying Gods command in the two scriptures...or consider a man who is told by the doctor to abstain from alcohol.would he be obedient if he quit drinking but had it put directly into his veins??

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by michaellain: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
i am one of jehovah's witnesses and would still stand on the decision she made, i would happily refuse blood transfusion, i guess nigerian are so negative and most times focus on the ill of every situation and most time flip the positive, as a medical student, blood transfusion has never been safe, most diseases rocking the world has been brought from blood transfusion even when its same blood types, the R factor might be different, antibiotic and antigen present in this individual might be the same, the bad effect of transfusion might not then be seen in the receiving patient both how about there next generation, this has brought so much death and genetic induced ailment, most which is known and some not known.
on a religious stand the bible admonishes us to abstain from blood, its is the very essence of life and even the isrealite under the mosaic law were adviced to spill the blood of killed animals to the ground, showing its sanctity
PLEASE NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU POST SHIT ABOUT WITNESSes, JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT HANDS TO TYPE, ASk YOURSELF SOME SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT WERE YOUR LOYALTIES LIE, AND BASE EVERY SHIT SAY FROM FACT AND YOU MIGHT MAKE YOURSELF LEARN BY ASKING us ABOUT OUR BELIEF BEFORE YOU POST CRAP....IF SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER RELIGIOUS GROUND DOES SOME THERE IS NO FUSS BOUT IT BUT IF ITS A WITNESS ITS ON EVERY LIP,,,,that alone should tell you something,,,,,

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by honeychild(f): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
temmym4:
Hypocrites, bunch of hypocrites...

You refused to watch the TVs due to its un-holiness and yet u stll use the internet

People exposing their ignorance on nairaland since 1995! grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by SenatorJames(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
kilokeys:
when God go judge im matter.. Nairalanders would be witnesses to d case of foolishness and fanaticism

Please go and represent us there and bring back the report. You will create a thread for it and I promise you it will make front page.

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by SenatorJames(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
This one is serious oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96