Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58664 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by wordbank(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2014
n heaven heaven no dey for am for dia. she go wait anywia she dey until we comot from dis earth finish then God come build Paradise grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Maximus85(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tlovely:
i feel irritated readin even a sentence frm bullshit written by ur likes n brain twisted ppl lyk u n JW members of ur spec dat share dsame madness, how on earth do u ppl think u ar pleasin a god Not even God, wif such crazy mentality n perversed knowledge of doctrine..i cant come here 2 judge u guys..but i shake my head..so pathetic..JW tryin 2 pls a god they nottin abt since 900a.d.. n if u claim ur being known all ova d world is it for d sane thing or for d most foolish tins eva recorded in history of humanity... fink abt ur practrise thru n thru...as jesus christ has said that he had come 2 give life n life more abundantly..n blood transfusion is one of d knowledge givin by God to doctors 2 support dat life n sustain it..as a result propagating n encouraging dat interest...n ur JW comes here 2 tell us other wise...2 d point u wld watch a child bleed 2 death bcose u fink u ar fulfiling somfin wen u ar stubbornly ignorant of d fact dat u ar commiting a greater crime...as if d blood is being poured into u cup n they start to gulp n swallow as if dey ar vampires thirsty for blood n drinkin it as they were hungry 4 it..or in contrary needed it transfused to sustain or regain their consciousness?..dat u fink if dis patients needed 2 do wif out dis process dey wld talk abt it or demand 4 it unless dey wnt 2... or if dat woman was born or breed frm a different religion or is not even affiliated 2 one wld she have done dat 2 herself? ...this is totally wat ur Jw produces, sorrow, sadness n hopeless pain...its even written most times in d faces of most if not all of ur members..wif sm other funny doctrines n preaches dat comes wit them...truly it was well understood, n sumed up wen it was said, dat d pple perish becos they lack knowledge...

Thanks for all the insults just because I aired my belief and what I stand for.

No one is asking you to reject blood. And from all your constructive insult mixed with so much hatred, I can see that you didn't read a word from what I wrote. But its ok. I can see you're a very good Christian who take every word in the Bible EXACTLY as they are. Be good.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Scopgel1:

has any JW force you to do what you did not understand?
also have this at the back of your mind: we dont follow what people say or belive we only follow what the bible said

Hey my brother. Read my post again. You didnt get it. I am a JW.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Maximus85(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Tlovely:
i feel irritated readin even a sentence frm bullshit written by ur likes n brain twisted ppl lyk u n JW members of ur spec dat share dsame madness, how on earth do u ppl think u ar pleasin a god Not even God, wif such crazy mentality n perversed knowledge of doctrine..i cant come here 2 judge u guys..but i shake my head..so pathetic..JW tryin 2 pls a god they nottin abt since 900a.d.. n if u claim ur being known all ova d world is it for d sane thing or for d most foolish tins eva recorded in history of humanity... fink abt ur practrise thru n thru...as jesus christ has said that he had come 2 give life n life more abundantly.. n blood transfusion is one of d knowledge givin by God to doctors 2 support dat life n sustain it .as a result propagating n encouraging dat interest...n ur JW comes here 2 tell us other wise...2 d point u wld watch a child bleed 2 death bcose u fink u ar fulfiling somfin wen u ar stubbornly ignorant of d fact dat u ar commiting a greater crime... as if d blood is being poured into u cup n they start to gulp n swallow as if dey ar vampires thirsty for blood n drinkin it as they were hungry 4 it ..or in contrary needed it transfused to sustain or regain their consciousness?..dat u fink if dis patients needed 2 do wif out dis process dey wld talk abt it or demand 4 it unless dey wnt 2... or if dat woman was born or breed frm a different religion or is not even affiliated 2 one wld she have done dat 2 herself? ...this is totally wat ur Jw produces, sorrow, sadness n hopeless pain...its even written most times in d faces of most if not all of ur members..wif sm other funny doctrines n preaches dat comes wit them...truly it was well understood, n sumed up wen it was said, dat d pple perish becos they lack knowledge...

I allowed time so that I could get over all your insults. I highlighted some of the points you made.

You don't have to drink blood from a cup before you take it in your system. The commandment of God is that we should abstain from blood. Act 15:29. I don't know if you know what abstinence is.

If God has told us to abstain from blood, I wonder why he would give it as a knowledge that doctors should disobey a clear command.

It's up to you if you want to disobey God just to save your life.

You said JW don't know God. I Laugh at that. You only use the wisdom God has given to you to twist things to your own selfish gains. Worshiping God in the right way is not as easy as you've been made to believe. Jesus said that the road leading to everlasting life is narrow and cramped and few are going through it. Sensibly, you could see why we are so different and you hate us just because we aren't going in the same direction as you. 1 Peter 4:1-4

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saintgwizard(m): 4:23am On Jan 09, 2015
heykims:

If shallow-mindedness doesnt kill ppl like u, what will?
Why re u reasoning wt d medulla oblongata?

In due time, you would realise who is shallow minded. An opinion different from yours does not make it foolish. Also learn to communicate maturely, it will help you alot in life. The world is a very small place.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Westlife2013(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
paulsir:

DO THEY BELIEVE IN RESURRECTION?

yes they do very much....i mean the witnesses

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Propti1: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i]let us give thanks for the woman that held tight to her conviction till she was liberated from the burden of the body

Let us learn that the right to live as homo-spiritus comes with the responsibility to be neither attached nor aversed to "death" which is just a much awaited transition for the esoteric

Let us pray for the grace to understand the metaphysical and to briddle our tongues and fingers when we comment on the action of others

Amen.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:30am On Jan 19, 2015
They brought this topic again to the FP, na wa for mods oh....dem like drama like me....

In the near future, more non-JW will choose bloodless surgery because they will be enlightening by modern technology on the dangers of blood transfusion.

NB: People don't die from LACK of Blood Transfusion, they die from Blood related complication like Infection , SHORTAGE/LOSS of blood in/from the body.

Wounded soldiers survive just fine without blood transfusion. Survival depends on;

1) if bullet went through, seal the wound/prevent massive blood loss. (Otherwise remove the bullet first to prevent infection).

2) prepare Saline solution (Salt, sugar, water).

3) inject Saline solution into body to regain the right amount of Liquid volume in your body.

4) The human body will do the rest - produce haemoglin cells to replace the ones lost or with the help of blood tonics/tablets.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dollarlander: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Poznan:

Leviticus 17:4- U must not eat blood.

Acts 15:20- Abstain from blood.

Now, i am sure that these are in your bible. How does God's knowlegde covering the earth affect blood transfusion?

It has to do with blood transfusion because God gave the knowledge to the physicians to know what to do in case someone is dying of lack of blood. Don't be parochial in your view of life. Open wide your mind then your brain will train your eyes how to see better.

Your are a product of what is programmed in your brain. But if you open your mind better to be receptive to others opinion you will be a better product.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2015
manutdadex:
d husband, and d baby? And she is unselfish?? Wetin dey pain me b say she dey go hell!

LoL she isn't going to be forgotten.
Jehovah is loyal to those who are loyal to him.
He remains the best!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Lilimax:
Ndi uka akpa, ekenekwee m unu Oooo!!!!! embarassed

Nsogbu adighi..
Nodu ebe ahu ka ihe Nile ghaagi
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
victorazy:

"My people die because of lack of knowledge"

She'll live. Again!

She has that hope and made her choice.
you should strive to make yours.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by micodon(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
dollarlander:

It has to do with blood transfusion because God gave the knowledge to the physicians to know what to do in case someone is dying of lack of blood. Don't be parochial in your view of life. Open wide your mind then your brain will train your eyes how to see better.

Your are a product of what is programmed in your brain. But if you open your mind better to be receptive to others opinion you will be a better product.

and so, if a man produces a bomb using the wisdom God gives mankind, he' doing right?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by micodon(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Stephen and other followers of Christ died because of their beliefs? would u call them foolish? Remember when Jesus said that whoever wants to save his soul will lose it? whoever loses his soul on account of being a follower of Christ will gain it by bn resurrected.......
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dollarlander: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2015
micodon:

and so, if a man produces a bomb using the wisdom God gives mankind, he' doing right?

Both good and evil created He them.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dollarlander: 3:21am On Mar 24, 2015
micodon:
Stephen and other followers of Christ died because of their beliefs? would u call them foolish? Remember when Jesus said that whoever wants to save his soul will lose it? whoever loses his soul on account of being a follower of Christ will gain it by bn resurrected.......

Did Jesus tell you not to take transfused blood? Show me where it is in the bible. My wife is alive today after the birth of our second born because I donated my blood to her. If I have accepted stupid teachings like this may be i will be a widower by now and who will take care of my children.

You need to wash your brain off some human wisdom.

Also, do you guys take holy communion and if you don't take why?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by micodon(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2015
dollarlander:

Did Jesus tell you not to take transfused blood? Show me where it is in the bible. My wife is alive today after the birth of our second born because I donated my blood to her. If I have accepted stupid teachings like this may be i will be a widower by now and who will take care of my children.

You need to wash your brain off some human wisdom.

Also, do you guys take holy communion and if you don't take why?

please do read ur Bible. Leviticus 17 : 11, 12 clearly shows that the blood represents a life. thus,, it is sacred. it clearly states that blood shouldnt be taken in.

Acts 15: 29 clearly commands that Christians should keep abstaining from blood.

have you read these scriptures before? please do with an open mind
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dollarlander: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
micodon:

please do read ur Bible. Leviticus 17 : 11, 12 clearly shows that the blood represents a life. thus,, it is sacred. it clearly states that blood shouldnt be taken in.

Acts 15: 29 clearly commands that Christians should keep abstaining from blood.

have you read these scriptures before? please do with an open mind

Brother, I get your point very clear. But what you need to find out is the use of blood in these instances you mentioned. You need to do research about what the idolaters use blood for and why they drink blood.

Also, the Leviticus you quoted has been over ruled by Jesus christ when he shed his blood because he came to establish a new covenant hence the abolishment of the old. In the old, blood of animal is used for sacrifice for sin, but the death of Jesus christ made a new covenant with humanity. Hebrew 9:16 or read the entire chapter.

To cap it all Jesus said in his teachings that we must drink his blood and eat his flesh. John 6:53, verily, verily I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 for my flesh is meat indeed and my blood is drink indeed.

56 he that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood dwelleth in me and I in him.

So there is life in the blood. Though the blood Jesus is talking here is spiritual. There is no place you can mention in the bible that's against blood transfusion. A life is dying and the life can get a life in another blood to live.

There is no example that can be laid than a friend laid than his life that others might live. It is what Jesus has shown by example. So giving a life in my blood that others might live, even when im still living, is an example already demonstrated by Jesus.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by micodon(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
dollarlander:

Brother, I get your point very clear. But what you need to find out is the use of blood in these instances you mentioned. You need to do research about what the idolaters use blood for and why they drink blood.

Also, the Leviticus you quoted has been over ruled by Jesus christ when he shed his blood because he came to establish a new covenant hence the abolishment of the old. In the old, blood of animal is used for sacrifice for sin, but the death of Jesus christ made a new covenant with humanity. Hebrew 9:16 or read the entire chapter.

To cap it all Jesus said in his teachings that we must drink his blood and eat his flesh. John 6:53, verily, verily I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day.

So there is life in the blood. Though the blood Jesus is talking here is spiritual. There is no place you can mention in the bible that's against blood transfusion. A life is dying and the life can get a life in another blood to live.

There is no example that can be laid than a friend laid than his life that others might live. It is what Jesus has shown by example. So giving a life in my blood that others might live, even when im still living, is an example already demonstrated by Jesus.
was the Bible talking about Jesus' literal flesh and blood? dat wld make his disciples cannibals. the wine was a representation. why didnt he give them his actual blood?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by ipleddge: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Am a man,I like sucking men toes cc dimples192

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
dollarlander:

You forgot the proper use of blood as God says:

Blood transfusion don't automatically save life- be informed.

I predict that in the near future- bloodless surgery is the way to go.

To obey is better than sacrifice (lip service- I worship God). Don't be like Adam who disobey.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dollarlander: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
micodon:

was the Bible talking about Jesus' literal flesh and blood? dat wld make his disciples cannibals. the wine was a representation. why didnt he give them his actual blood?

dollarlander:

Bros you didn't read my quote up here
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by dollarlander: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

You forgot the proper use of blood as God says:

Blood transfusion don't automatically save life- be informed.

To obey is better than sacrifice (lip service- I worship God). Don't be like Adam who disobey.

Bother I will like to know the proper use of blood as God says please enlighten me.

Thanks.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
dollarlander:

Brother I will like to know the proper use of blood as God says please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Leventicus 17:11 " For the life of the flesh is in the blood and I HAVE GIVEN IT FOR YOU UPON THE ALTAR TO MAKE ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOULS, for it is the blood that makes atonement BY REASON OF THE LIFE".

Leventicus 17:10 ".... eats any blood, I will set my face against that person who eats blood....."
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2015
There is a difference between eating blood, and injecting it into a vein to save life
But even so
some of the apostles taught to refrain from strangled meat and blood
but Paul said I have faith to eat anything

Christians are saved by Grace through faith,
not by being able to keep the law
which no one can
that's why God provided His sacrifice for us,
that whoever believes in Him
will be saved

and don't be fooled
you don't believe in Him when you purposefully continue on in sin
or believe that Jesus is not God, but "a" god
or that the Holy Spirit is not God, and so on.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2015
johnw74:

There is a difference between eating blood, and injecting it into a vein to save life
But even so
some of the apostles taught to[b] refrain from[/b] strangled meat and blood
but Paul said I have faith to eat anything

Research what first century historians says about early christians and blood.

Is there really any difference? Drink blood, eat it, or inject it via veins (which is the same way coma patients eat/drink/take their medication). It still does the same thing in the body.

So if a law was passed not to eat Apple, and you decide to make a fruit juice out of the apple- drink it or inject this juice into your body is still violation of the law because it totally ignores the reason why the law prohabits the eating of Apple.

REFRAIN FROM BLOOD- Is still part of the new law.

johnw74:

Christians are saved by Grace through faith,
not by being able to keep the law
which no one can

that's why God provided His sacrifice for us,
that whoever believes in Him
will be saved

1 John 5:3 " For this is the love of God that WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS and his commandments ARE NOT BURDENSOME"

johnw74:

and don't be fooled
you don't believe in Him when you purposefully continue on in sin
or believe that Jesus is not God, but "a" god
or that the Holy Spirit is not God, and so on.

Paul said "Where there is no law there is NO SIN", so when someone purposely do not keep the law he is a sinner. A person cannot be a sinner without any Law he or she breaks.

Believing the Holy spirit and Jesus is God Almighty worthy of your worship is sin- idol worship.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2015
RikoduoSennin
Believing the Holy spirit and Jesus is God Almighty worthy of your worship is sin- idol worship.

Believing that the Father is Almighty God (that part is true)
and that Jesus Christ is mighty god
is believing in two gods.

Truly the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ are not idols.

Worshipping the Creator is not worshiping an idol,
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Worshiping the Creator is not worshiping an idol.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit, from many verses I have given.

How many Spirits do you think God is?
and how many of them are Holy?
and how many of them are not holy?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2015
What i can say is that there's no way one can survive brainwashing except you search for truth yourself.

Refusal of blood transfusion based on what reason?

People are just annoying... Like so people believe Jesus was crucified. Smh
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
johnw74:

We certinally do keep His Commandments
jw's preached to me years ago that the commandments are done away with
you sure change your beliefs over time

You are either confused or don't understand the Bible; JW teachings regarding the Law commandments have been consistent. You have not been listening with your heart and mind.

JW: Christians are "not bound by the Law commanded given to the Isrealites through Moses"- Ephesians 2:14,15 "....by ABOLISHING IN HIS FLESH THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS AND ORDINANCES..."; Hebrew 7:12 " For when there is a change in the priesthood there is NECESSARILY A CHANGE IN THE LAW AS WELL"; Roman 10:4 " FOR CHRIST IS THE END OF THE LAW....."; Galatians 6:2 "...AND SO FULFIL THE LAW OF CHRIST".

johnw74:

truly, worshiping the Creator (the Word-Jesus Christ) is not worshiping an idol
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
truly worshiping the Creator (the Holy Spirit) is not worshipping an idol
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Before you say again the Spirit of God is not the Holy Spirit,
and apart from the verses I have posted showing that the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit,
tell me, how many spirits does God have? and how many are Holy? and how many are not Holy?

Revelation 5:6 " An between the throne and the four living Creatures AND AMONG THE ELDERS, I SAW A LAMB standing, as though it was slain with seven horns AND WITH SEVEN EYES 'WHICH ARE' THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD SENT OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH"

God is Holy!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

You are either confused or don't understand the Bible; JW teachings regarding the Law commandments have been consistent. You have not been listening with your heart and mind.

I know what they said years ago,
they have changed beliefs since then,
they don't tell you about all the changes,
only about what you are to believe now.

Revelation 5:6 " An between the throne and the four living Creatures AND AMONG THE ELDERS, I SAW A LAMB standing, as though it was slain with seven horns AND WITH SEVEN EYES 'WHICH ARE' THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD SENT OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH"

God is Holy!

And you think that means that God is seven Spirits.
God is One, One God, One Lord, One spirit.
And His Spirit fills the Universe, is everywhere.

That verse Rev. 5:6 is of course not literal but symbolic,
and is concerning the end times before the return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The seven Spirits are Jesus seven Angels who perform His judgments throughout the Earth.

Rev_3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Rev_4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Rev_5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev_8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
Rev_8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Rev_15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
Rev_15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
Rev_15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
Rev_15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
Rev_16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Rev_17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev_21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Is there really any difference? Drink blood, eat it, or inject it via veins (which is the same way coma patients eat/drink/take their medication). It still does the same thing in the body.

Receiving blood via the vain is not mixed with acid bile etc,
does not go through the intestines to be absorbed,
a lot of diffrence.

smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by johnw74: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

1 John 5:3 " For this is the love of God that WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS and his commandments ARE NOT BURDENSOME"

We certinally do keep His Commandments

That doesn't say we are saved by keeping God's commandments.

We are saved by God's Grace through Faith.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.