Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! (2071 Views)

Congratulations On Becoming Nigeria's President (gen. Muhammad Buhari) / Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Schematics: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
On behalf of my myself, colleagues and constituency I hereby congratulate our amiable MOD Comrade Ngwakwe on his re-appointment as a SUPER-MOD on this revered news-site.

It takes excellence, integrity and honesty for one to achieve this feat after the smear campaign against this illustrious son.

Congratulations once again!

SIGN

- The Patriots

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by donmalcolm21(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Scam alert.

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Sparrow13: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2014
I realy suffer in his hand.
Any way congrates to him

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by egift(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2014
The fallen Angel is back. Hell is about to freeze. Welcome Trouble to Nairaland's Political Platform - Here we go! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by johnmartus(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by stebell(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2014
If this news is true, then I will say a very BIG congratulation to Ngwakwe the best MOD I've come to know.
Atleast, this section will see some sanitation.
Ngwakwe, I hail yu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Is it true?
Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
The fallen Angel is back. Hell is about to freeze. Welcome Trouble to Nairaland's Political Platform - Here we go! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
The chief saTANist.
Operating officer

4 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:
The chief saTANist.
Operating officer
I expect some people to drop dead after hearing this good news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by stinggy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Oh really, that guy is back?

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by egift(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:
If this news is true, then I will say a very BIG congratulation to Ngwakwe the best MOD I've come to know.
Atleast, this section will see some sanitation.
Ngwakwe, I hail yu.

Abeg no wound person with laughter. That guy is nowhere near Jerus, Asha8, Ikenna, Afam, OAM4J and maclatunji.

2 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by bokoslayer: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Janjawidows and Janjawidowers be wetting their pants. Don't you worry, your propaganda will still make front page.

I am looking forward to reading their complaints about what makes front page and what shouldn't soon.

5 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

Abeg no wound person with laughter. That guy is nowhere near Jerus, Asha8, Ikenna, Afam, OAM4J and maclatunji.

maclatunji indeed!!! abeg no make me laugh too much this afternoon.Jarus is another bigot of a mod,glad he was eventually disgraced out of the job like that stupid mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Schematics: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nwanne mu o bu ezi okwu..

OdenigboAroli:
Is it true?
Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by stebell(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:

That is ur own opinion not mine.

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

maclatunji indeed!!! abeg no make me laugh too much this afternoon.Jarus is another bigot of a mod,glad he was eventually disgraced out of the job like that stupid mynd44

Jarus disgraced out of job? You're kidding.

I voluntarily resigned. Before my final exit in January 2013, I had voluntarily resigned twice but was pleaded with to continue.

NL moderatorship is the least of positions to me; I have bigger platforms I hold positions of authority in.

10 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
grin grin "All ye that called me 'The Fallen Angel' shall receive 6yrs ban"

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by shizzleStar: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

Tell me something!

You mean that bastard has been booted out too? Good riddance....no wonder the doofus has gone awol for a while now

Nansense human being
Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by egift(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jarus:

I voluntarily resigned. Before my final exit in January 2013, I had voluntarily resigned twice but was pleaded with to continue.

NL moderatorship is the least of positions to me; I have bigger platforms I hold positions of authority in.

Jerus don't mind the guy. I remember in your days we had a very decent platform to discuss. People were not judged by their religion or ethnicity. Even when there was any show of Revery, it is relatively decent. Also nobody will quote someone comment, write it and append "FIX".

Glad you are still around with us. Keep up the good work on your outreach programmes - I have been following some of them.

3 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Schematics:
Nwanne mu o bu ezi okwu..

I see...Ngwakwe is a very just and decent moderator,devoid of tribal sentiments and biases.
Congrats to him and I hope he remains discipline.

4 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by egift(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
I see...Ngwakwe is a very just and decent moderator,devoid of tribal sentiments and biases.
Congrats to him and I hope he remains discipline.

Did you just say Unbiased?
How was your journey from planet Mars? It must have been long you left earth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by chimerase2: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Super mod kee?
I tot it was just a MOD undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by bokoslayer: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jarus:

Yes! Jarushub, the next big thing since Facebook. Efuom!

2 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by dollyptosh(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
chukwudi44:

Jarus disgraced out of job ke Lailai, I dont think you know him well

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by dollyptosh(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jarus:

Pls tell him ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Schematics:
On behalf of my myself, colleagues and constituency I hereby congratulate our amiable MOD Comrade Ngwakwe on his re-appointment as a SUPER-MOD on this revered news-site.
It takes excellence, integrity and honesty for one to achieve this feat after the smear campaign against this illustrious son.
Congratulations once again!
SIGN
- The Patriots

Lies Lies Lies. So is this how low you guys can get? like when you mention ngakwe, the PROGRESSIVES should now be scared? Some men really need life support and a real job. Seun will never attempt to place that utterly bias - pro-ethnic-tribal war-starter ngakwe even as an observer not to talk of level 1 moderator.

Oh Seun wants to scatter this forum then, why would you put this pro-biafran man as your mod on this board? or i guess oga is tired of running nairaland. This man will spoil this borad and fight with the other mods. HE IS VERY BIASED, HE CAN NEVER BE NEUTRAL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari / A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. / OYO State Gubernatorial Election 2015 Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.