Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Woman's Most Difficult Task - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman's Most Difficult Task (3239 Views)

Dating In London Can Be Difficult / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Men, What Do U Desire In A Woman Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na today you come NL? You attention-seeking POLYMINIKERING SEUN OSEWA NL WHHHHHHHORRRRRE? kiss

Who hurt who? undecided
I should change MY STYLE of posting because one LOKKKKITOTO-IKEMBA-SUPER STAR with 2000 IDs don get JESUS LIVER, resurrect from one BOKO-NAMA, PISSY, SAMBISA-FOREST-GRAVE to show im WOR-WOR, OTONDO azzzze for my front? cheesy

You dey KRAAAAAAAAZE!
You must be one of YOU NL, OVER-PHOCKED recycled, FUGLY-BLAAAAAAAACK-AZZZZZZZED, PHAAAAAT, FAILED-BLOGGERS(witi AGBADA-SENEGALESE, EVENING GOWN/BIKINI KPA-KPA embarassed) lost to JENI "AUNTY JEMIMA" of NL-DEC-2014 competitors of AFROCENTRIC, EBOLA-STRICKEN competitor THIS WEEK! cheesy

Na ya pROLEM be dat abi? undecided
Na im dey BITE YOU TODAY?
Sorry! I can't help you!

Na me you wan take campaign for NL-FAMILY-SESSSSSHUN-POSTER OF OUR BLESSED 2014AD?

I SAY. . . . YOU MUST BE MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! kiss

Go and learn how to BLEACH weh-weh. . . . . AND LOSE AT LEAST 200kg. . . Akpa UKPILLA CEMENT FACTORY DI KA GI!!!! kiss

Make I cassssh DATI YA LOCAL H-ASSSS FOR MY POST AGAIN!

Phackkkkkin' ijjjjat! kiss

Lmao! LoL! I was laughing all thru as I read your posts ma'am..
It seems like the fastest ways to gain popularity on social networks are posting nude pics and dissing.. LoL.. I don't need that..
Funny enough, I've never blogged before and I don't intend to..
About me loosing 200kg, I laugh.. Am a 6ft3 tall and slim dude with abs, how much weight do you now want me to loose in this situation? Or you want me to be a thin asss mofo? undecided
I think you should start up a career in a dissing website tho, you've got the talent and don't let it waste..
Anyways, I'll still maintain my stands on not to insult people I meet on social network, cause I don't see anything profitable or reasonable in it.
Good evening girl! smiley
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Lmao! LoL! I was laughing all thru as I read your posts ma'am..
It seems like the fastest ways to gain popularity on social networks are posting nude pics and dissing.. LoL.. I don't need that..
Funny enough, I've never blogged before and I don't intend to..
About me loosing 200kg, I laugh.. Am a 6ft3 tall and slim dude with abs, how much weight do you now want me to loose in this situation? Or you want me to be a thin asss mofo? undecided
I think you should start up a career in a dissing website tho, you've got the talent and don't let it waste..
Anyways, I'll still maintain my stands on not to insult people I meet on social network, cause I don't see anything profitable or reasonable in it.
Good evening girl! smiley

I have noticed this your ID!
Please, go get another!
You AZZZZZZONT-HOLE!!! kiss

Next pleazzzzzzzze!!!!
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

I have noticed this your ID!
Please, go get another!
You AZZZZZZONT-HOLE!!! kiss

Next pleazzzzzzzze!!!!

10 of you can't make me do that dear... tongue grin
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by CBNIM: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na today you come NL? You attention-seeking POLYMINIKERING SEUN OSEWA NL WHHHHHHHORRRRRE? kiss

Who hurt who? undecided
I should change MY STYLE of posting because one LOKKKKITOTO-IKEMBA-SUPER STAR with 2000 IDs don get JESUS LIVER, resurrect from one BOKO-NAMA, PISSY, SAMBISA-FOREST-GRAVE to show im WOR-WOR, OTONDO azzzze for my front? cheesy

You dey KRAAAAAAAAZE!
You must be one of YOU NL, OVER-PHOCKED, recycled, FUGLY-BLAAAAAAAACK-AZZZZZZZED, PHAAAAAT, FAILED-BLOGGERS(competing on NL witi AGBADA-SENEGALESE, EVENING GOWN/BIKINI KPA-KPA embarassed)!!!

Why you nor go LOOZZZZE to JENI "AUNTY JEMIMA" of the NL-DEC-2014 competition of NL, AFROCENTRIC, EBOLA-STRICKEN COMPETITORS OF THE WEEK/YEAR? cheesy

Na ya pROLEM be dat abi? undecided
Na im dey BITE YOU TODAY?
Sorry! I can't help you!

Na me you wan take campaign for NL-FAMILY-SESSSSSHUN-POSTER OF OUR BLESSED 2014AD?

I SAY. . . . YOU MUST BE MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! kiss

Go and learn how to BLEACH weh-weh. . . . . AND LOSE AT LEAST 200kg. . . "AKpa UKPILLA ati DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORIES DI KA GI!!!! kiss

Make I cassssh DATI YA LOCAL H-ASSSS FOR MY POST AGAIN!

Phackkkkkin' ijjjjat! kiss

What is this one saying? why so much bitterness and hate?
Please oo, the op, isn't the cause of your frustration woman.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
CBNIM:

What is this one saying? why so much bitterness and hate?
Please oo, the op, isn't the cause of your frustration woman.

LoL! I tire for the woman oh.. God will help her..
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Gang don go sleep for page 2? wink
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kanwulia:
Gang don go sleep for page 2? wink

So you still dey follow thread way don die since last year? LoL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? / Actor Tayo Adeleye Weeps As He Loses Beloved Wife | Biography / Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.