Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fashion Thread For Muslim Women - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fashion Thread For Muslim Women (25833 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by OwoLee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shout out to all my beautiful muslim sisters in the house...Continue representing the image of d Deen in a beautiful way...I want u to know that, wen u cover yourself nd using your hijab, u are collecting reward from Allah for it...which is preferable? Either to wear naughty cloths nd sin towards Allah or wear covered clothes nd be rewarded...May Allah accept our act as way of worship...Amin!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by sherfizle(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Asalam Alaikum Warahmatul Lahi. There are over 100 Abayas of this nature for your use, no two abayass have same designs. I have attached samples. If you need, its just N4,000, non-negotiable. You can call 08051887577 to arrange yours. Maasalam

1 Like

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by sherfizle(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
more

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by heemah(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Maasha Allah!!! @ Adesuave, pls how do i get the maxi skirt and long jacket?? do u sell?? i have always loved wearing hijab buh i dnt use it always....if i cn get long jackets, i guess i ll start wearing it on trousers rather than short dresses
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by zekki: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
AdeSuave:
As salaam alykum....
Just as the name of the thread suggests, this is a thread for aspiring muslimahs who find it difficult to follow the injuctions of Allah in relation to the Islamic dress code....The thread aims to show how you can dress up nicely and still follow the rules guiding modesty

Alhamdulilah, I started using the hijaab(thanks to a nairalander) a few months ago and I have never had any cause to regret that action, rather I feel more comfortable and confident in my new style of dressing.

I will be sharing pictures from some of my collections from the Internet and I hope someone out there will be inspired..
Please where can I get these Islamic dress. thanks
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by ayinba1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Salam alaykum
Sometimes I wrap my hijab, stick the pins in and the front part which should cover the bust falls short. This is especially bad with v- necks. Ah haba! Hajia wetin dey show under this your scarf?
This happens more with the shorter width scarves.
I try to find those scarves that can fulfill the Quran injunction of head covering to cover bust.
May Allah make it easy for us all. Amin

1 Like

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Slitz(f): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
more

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Davivah: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
leemarhsparkz:

Nice one leemah
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Sissie(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
If you interested in buying the following

Send email to Sissienatural@gmail.com

Pictures aren't uploading.

It's shrug or maxi coat

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by darne(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
i like this ones o shocked
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
heemah:
Maasha Allah!!! @ Adesuave, pls how do i get the maxi skirt and long jacket?? do u sell?? i have always loved wearing hijab buh i dnt use it always....if i cn get long jackets, i guess i ll start wearing it on trousers rather than short dresses
Hi heemah
I don't sell but I have a lady who does sell for me and you can even get a good tailor to sew for you depending on your location...

Check sissie and slitz on nl here
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
ayinba1:
Salam alaykum
Sometimes I wrap my hijab, stick the pins in and the front part which should cover the bust falls short. This is especially bad with v- necks. Ah haba! Hajia wetin dey show under this your scarf?
This happens more with the shorter width scarves.
I try to find those scarves that can fulfill the Quran injunction of head covering to cover bust.
May Allah make it easy for us all. Amin

Ayinba, I use the normal pashmina scarf too and I try to cover the bosom as well as I can..

It depends on the hijaab style you use too and if you don't fold the pash when wrapping, it should cover your bosom
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by heemah(f): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
AdeSuave:

Hi heemah
I don't sell but I have a lady who does sell for me and you can even get a good tailor to sew for you depending on your location...

Check sissie and slitz on nl here
im based in kwara state..
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
heemah:

I am at Ogbomoso

Just contact either sissie or slitz if you wish to sew and if you want to buy, you can send me a mail so that I can link you up to the lady here in Ogbomoso
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by hadizadeezy(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sissie:
If you interested in buying the following

Send email to Sissienatural@gmail.com

Pictures aren't uploading.

It's shrug or maxi coat
OK!
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Turkey's first lady looking nice and classy in hijaab smiley

1 Share

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
heemah:

Heemah....This is what the skirt looks like

1 Like

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by heemah(f): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
AdeSuave:

I am at Ogbomoso

Just contact either sissie or slitz if you wish to sew and if you want to buy, you can send me a mail so that I can link you up to the lady here in Ogbomoso
Aiii..i wont mind if u can link me with the ogbomosho woman....Am currently serving in oyo town, so that makes it more simple..
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by leemarhsparkz(f): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
@heemah..if u like d maxi-skirt i wore on 1 of dos pictures..i sew skirts like dt n i'm presently ilorin,kwara st8...so?.....

1 Like

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
heemah:

Aiii..i wont mind if u can link me with the ogbomosho woman....Am currently serving in oyo town, so that makes it more simple..
Ok....I will send the mail to you

Or you can also contact leemarhsparkz
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by haliee(f): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2014
I love this trend

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by haliee(f): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by haliee(f): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2014
More...

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by ssultana(f): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Allah sarki......these are soo beautiful ma Sha Allah...I have a few pictures to post also but maybe you all could follow @basma_k on instagram or just Google her...she has got some pretty amazing hijabi pictures of herself
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by noordean(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Abuklaw:
Wow! Wonderful dresses. But as davivah suggested, they are better for muslimah when wore under khimar.

Tag; hadizadeezy
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by noordean(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmm....hijabs indeed
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
ssultana:
Allah sarki......these are soo beautiful ma Sha Allah...I have a few pictures to post also but maybe you all could follow @basma_k on instagram or just Google her...she has got some pretty amazing hijabi pictures of herself

She is so beautiful ma sha Allah, I follow her too plus many others. Alhamdulilah there are a lot of sisters on instagram n YouTube with great fashion tips.
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Davivah: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
haliee:
I love this trend

Lovely
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by ssultana(f): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
semioyin:

She is so beautiful ma sha Allah, I follow her too plus many others. Alhamdulilah there are a lot of sisters on instagram n YouTube with great fashion tips.

Yea...with hijab tutorials and all....really helpful I tell ya
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by rahma2husna: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Masha Allah
Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Salaam sisters....

Re: Fashion Thread For Muslim Women by Slitz(f): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Walaykum Salam! @Adesuave are u a student of language? Russian language precisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Social Distancing During Hajj Pilgrimage. Number Reduced From 2 Million To 1,000 / 2 Million Pilgrims Stone The Devil, Yet He Is Still Alive - PM News / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.