Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

We Know The Truth But We Choose To Deceive Ourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know The Truth But We Choose To Deceive Ourselves (455 Views)

Nigerians Make Mockery Of Fayose's Attempt To Deceive Them (pics) / Youwin, One Of Jonathan's Baits to Deceive Nigerians (Photo) / Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Know The Truth But We Choose To Deceive Ourselves by mcquin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerians have continuously shown their crave for political deceit from politicians both historically and in contemporary times.

We have continuously shown as a people that we either seem too quick to forget or we choose to act solely on grounds of ethnicity and religion. How on earth do one explainthe recent support for Buhari as President. Understood Nigeria wants change but not from a Buhari.

For PDP e-rats i'm not done yet, so stop jubilating thinking we are on same page. No! Never. For Heaven's sake I have got conscience. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has failed Nigerians. PDP has failed Nigerians for 15years and do not deserve another chance as my children won't forgive me for voting PDP again.

Now I know a brother is itching to ask what the options are. I'll tell you. Ever wondered why our best brains, compatriots and technocrats seem not interested in long political ambitions? First it was Donald Duke. After a good serving 8years, that man didn't run for any political office forthwith. Recent indications show Babatunde Fashola is poised to towing the same line. Now the question is why? What should be done.

Note that Buhari and Jonathan are not the best options for Nigeria and not the best their parties hav e to offer. So why must we continue in deceit and fight these lousy e-wars?
Re: We Know The Truth But We Choose To Deceive Ourselves by motherlode: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
So who is the best? *huh*
Re: We Know The Truth But We Choose To Deceive Ourselves by Elcemento(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
The chicken shall come home to roost one day.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Planning New Anti-gay Law Despite Opposition / Rented Supporters For Jonathan's Declaration Protest Non-payment / Fulani Herdsman Becomes A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.