Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer (39597 Views)

Israeli Guard Killed A Jewish Man At Holy Site Suspecting Him Being Muslim / What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? / Jummat Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Awesomeking: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
I got to the mosque during the sermon, spread my mat sideways,so other people can sit on it.

After a few minutes,a man came and sat close to me.

After greeting each other, i focused on my chaplet, but after a few minutes, i noticed he was staring at a pic of O.C ukeje in his phone.

I didn't say anything. Then he started smiling.

Next thing i know, he was rubbing the screen with his hand. i coughed a little to remind him to watch his behaviour because he was in a mosque, but instead of adjusting himself, he moved closer to me and smiled and slowly bit his lower lip.

I was freaked out! I just got up, found an empty space and sat there.

I came back for my mat after the prayer and luckily he was gone by then..

Share your experiences with gay men nairalanders.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by lanrexlan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
^^^

Na wa o,that's a weird experience.Op where are you living? And who's O C Ukeje?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by balash(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Lol Very Funny Experience, Mine Wasn't In The Mosque, Happen To Be At A Friends House Party And Random Ladies Were Dancing infront of me and I was interested in dancing also. So I moved to were guys were dancing at least so I won't bump into random ladies beleiving otherwise because I stoodup to dance.

The guys were also unknown guys but u know we guys gets acquinted into ourselves easily,so this particular guy was dancing infront of me consistently and he whispered in my ears that am a cute guy and very sexy I just said thank u and smiled beleiving he was just acknowledging whatsoever his eyes are seeing.

We continued dancing talking to ourselves smiling and so on, I was getting worried with the consistent way this guy was looking at me and smiling but I just composed myself and was dancing the next thing he did was bringing his mouth straight into my mouth about to kiss me. God forgive me that Day cos this guy got about 1 million slaps from me and I made sure the party ended immedietely.
My guy later told me the guy was the son of a wealthy man.. I felt so irritated that Day and I know his face anytime I see him again I will continue slapping his fucking ass!! So disgusting human

258 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Awesomeking: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
lanrexlan:
^^^

a major actor in nigerian movies..recently had his big break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Awesomeking: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
balash:
Lol Very Funny Experience, Mine Wasn't In The Mosque, Happen To Be At A Friends House Party And Random Ladies Were Dancing infront of me and I was interested in dancing also. So I moved to were guys were dancing at least so I won't bump into random ladies beleiving otherwise because I stoodup to dance.

The guys were also unknown guys but u know we guys gets acquinted into ourselves easily,so this particular guy was dancing infront of me consistently and he whispered in my ears that am a cute guy and very sexy I just said thank u and smiled beleiving he was just acknowledging whatsoever his eyes are seeing.

We continued dancing talking to ourselves smiling and so on, I was getting worried with the consistent way this guy was looking at me and smiling but I just composed myself and was dancing the next thing he did was bringing his mouth straight into my mouth about to kiss me. God forgive me that Day cos this guy got about 1 million slaps from me and I made sure the party ended immedietely.
My guy later told me the guy was the son of a wealthy man.. I felt so irritated that Day and I know his face anytime I see him again I will continue slapping his fucking ass!! So disgusting human
..the reason u slapped him out was because he tried to kiss u,if the guy at the mosque had tried to kiss me,he would be in a coma right now.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Empiree: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
That thing is nasty man. The only time I had encounter with one was at work. He slowly moved his mouth closed to my right ear and asked me if i would like him to f*ck me?.

The look on my face was priceless while looking at him. I slowly moved away from the fella. This happened in 2004.

Since then they randomly bumped on me on the train. Could be gay couple. Sometimes single. The single one i saw on the train was just acting funny. He wore miniskirt, lipsticks, high shoes, and ladies hand bag.

And he checked himself out every minute see if he looks good enough. The nasty thing was sitting right in front of me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yuck.
Can we talk about something else?
Like the weather.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Empiree: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
lol.... weather just getting warm now

8 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by ommo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mine was on the social media (zoopia), i joined sometime 2007 without adding picture to my profile. I had only about three (3) friends on the forum. Sometime in 2009 i decided to upload my picture. I started getting friends requests which i naturally accepted some of them. The funny twist to all these requests was that, guys started sending requests and complimenting my looks. Before i could say jack, i started getting nude pictures of these gays either bathing, swimming or doing something whiles nude.

Initially, tried avoiding them even reject or ignored some, but, when they were persistent with their stupid pictures and messeges. I started blasting them, and after that did not work, i stopped going on the social media altogether. Its over three(3) years now i last opened the forum, but, i still that requests on my email, some from straight people whiles others from gays.

God help us, this disease or sickness is spreading fast and these people are getting bold everyday. I always pray for the protection of Allah.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
balash:

You need to remove that thing you called golden teeth. Ewww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by NotNairalandi(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
any human being that has se xual feelings for the same se x is an abnormal human being.we all know that its a psychological problem.the only way out is to produce a Vaccine that can cure the disease because for now World Health Organization has listed Gayism as one of the most Uncurable/deadly Disease.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by TheDauraMallam: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Good luck with the homosexual bashing on the last day of Ramadan.

Says alot about Islam

While you're at it, include adulterers and drunks and the ISIS.

Hypocrites. .

Wait... This thread was created on November 2014?

Wow, the moslem OP who bought this on the front page must be so patriotic.

Patricia. kiss

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Built2last: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
ok
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by refreshrate: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Insidous:

You need to remove that thing you called golden teeth. Ewww!

ees for the ladies, you cant fitnot understand.
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by balimoney(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
#sayNOtogayism

2 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Ishilove: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
I was in 200L when I had my first experience of gay attention grin

I was in the bathing in my hostel when a girl joined me. After sometime, I began to feel funny. I looked up and behold, the girl was staring at my body. I mean STARING, the way a man stares at a woman he is sexually attracted to (with lust and admiration.)

I was so creeped out. I quickly rinsed my body and fled. Sheesh, many years after my skin still crawls when I remember that incident.

Nasty embarassed sad angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by khalebzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Whats the big deal?..Leave him to his God.
Shey God that is still keeping him alive dont know what hes doing?

4 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by khalebzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
lanrexlan:
^^^

Question of the century! undecided
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
is dat a gay experience somepeople just come here and post rubbish in nairaland and it will reach front page... dis person must be sick sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
I got to the mosque during the sermon, spread my mat sideways,so other people can sit on it.

After a few minutes,a man came and sat close to me.

After greeting each other, i focused on my chaplet, but after a few minutes, i noticed he was staring at a pic of O.C ukeje in his phone.

I didn't say anything. Then he started smiling.

Next thing i know, he was rubbing the screen with his hand. i coughed a little to remind him to watch his behaviour because he was in a mosque, but instead of adjusting himself, he moved closer to me and smiled and slowly bit his lower lip.

I was freaked out! I just got up, found an empty space and sat there.

I came back for my mat after the prayer and luckily he was gone by then..

Share your experiences with gay men nairalanders.
angry
I REFUSE TO MAKE ANY COMMENT.

OP CHECK YOURSELF WELL WELL OH, MAYBE YOU DON GO ATTRACT ONE SPIRIT OF GAY.

COS GAY DEY ALWAYS KNOW THERE SELF.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Empiree:
That thing is nasty man. The only time I had encounter with one was at work. He slowly moved his mouth closed to my right ear and asked me if i would like him to f*ck me?.

The look on my face was priceless while looking at him. I slowly moved away from the fella. This happened in 2004.

Since then they randomly bump on me on the train. Could be gay couple. Sometimes single. The single one i saw on the train was just acting funny. He wore miniskirt, lipsticks, high shoes, and ladies hand bag.

And he checked himself out every minutes see if he looks good enough. The nasty thing was sitting right in front of me.
The earlier those people realised they are sick and check into a rehabilitation centre the better for them. Sick-nasty!

11 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by ffo(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
disgusting
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by WIZGUY69(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
upcoming : my experience with a gay man, inside a church. stay tuned cool

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by peeparty(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Ishilove:

more insight plz..

1 Like

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by may01(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Okay
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Armstrong34(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
any guy DAT tries DAT with me will end up in a mortuary...... grin

4 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Mznaett: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
No be even this year them create dz topic o
Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Ishilove:
YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN GAY AND LESBIAN undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by peeparty(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:
upcoming : my experience with a gay man, inside a church.
stay tuned cool

I dey wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.