Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (60836 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by shizzleStar: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chai! what an ageless beauty? Asampete nwanyi oma ndi Igbo ji eme onu. Bianca Ojukwu, ya gazie re gi.

This is the epitome of beauty that femi mumu kayode can only kpansh in his dreams and wildest hallucination. The FOOL must have wanked his 3rd leg off Bianca's irresistible and stunningly beautiful photos times without number cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by smallJagaban: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ekumankama1:
@Smalljagaban. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT YOU MUST BE THE PSYCHO CYBERSTALKER FFK HIMSELF. Pathetic!

FFK FU...CK HER PUNY. GO AND CHECK HER PUNY ,IT HAS OPENED WIDE

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by bloodykiller: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Beautiful lady. How I wish she can get married again.

can you give me a good fvck tonight?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Daremee: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
FFK the junkie self-servicer should provide us pictures showing him together with Bianca or idonbilivit. Since he claims to have dated this Bianca in college, he should post the picture as he has been posting all other pictures of himself cuddling with his old girlfriends even in class I in secondary school. I dash coal to many guys like him to release themselves from their fantasy dreams.
Show picture of your self cuddling this delectable beauty, FFK, or Spar us NAIRALANDERS your drug fueled rantings under your multiple aliases, fcked up CRAMJONES.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
I urge the moderator to ban all those using dirty words to describe my friendship with Bianca.

-CramJones

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by simplisity(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
My sister God has blessed u with unique beauty. I glorify Him. Idigodi sharp!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Oyeneku3: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
smallJagaban:

FFK FU...CK HER PUNY. GO AND CHECK HER PUNY ,IT HAS OPENED WIDE
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
@SMALLJAGABAN, IS YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY THAT IS WIDER THAN THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE BECAUSE OF ALL THE MARIJUANA SMOKING MADMEN THAT FVCK HER UNDER THAT BRIDGE EVERY NIGHT NOT TO MENTION YOUR DAUGHTERS WHO YOU FVCK EVERY NIGHT. PSYCHO FFK CRAMJONES.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by smallJagaban: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ekumankama1:
@SMALLJAGABAN, IS YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY THAT IS WIDER THAN THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE BECAUSE OF ALL THE MARIJUANA SMOKING MADMEN THAT FVCK HER UNDER THAT BRIDGE EVERY NIGHT NOT TO MENTION YOUR DAUGHTERS WHO YOU FVCK EVERY NIGHT. PSYCHO FFK CRAMJONES.

WAYRAY. CRAMJONES IS NOT SMALLJAGABAN.

#BIANCA'S PUNY WIDE LIKE RIVER NIGER

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Ekumankama1: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
SMALLJAGABAN, SMALL PEN1S, you are nothing but a gutter rat. Need not have wasted my time on you CRACKHEAD Motherfvcker. Get your soap out FFK.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ugotex85: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Beauty and brain extraordinaire.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by tpia6: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
cramjones:
I urge the moderator to ban all those using dirty words to describe my friendship with Bianca.

-CramJones

whose friendship with bianca?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by tpia6: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Btw, i thought lanre da silva was already doing spain some years ago?

i seem to remember seeing that somewhere, could be mistaken however.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by bloodykiller: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
in your dreams.

yeah will also like to fvck you in real life maybe tonight
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Mbediogu(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
Once a beauty Queen, always a beauty Queen rightly applies to her. Asaa

Ndi be anyi Obi adiro Ikemba anyi nma ebe ono kita. Oga ewesa kwa nmanyi a iwe oku. Kedu ife bu nka biko kwanu? Bianca ona akwado ipu ala na Spain kobu gini di? Nkanunwa aburo kwa olu Ambassador o.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by cap28: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
I didn't know diplomats also do part time modelling work on the side, good to know she's pursuing useful causes, all these other prominent African women who waste their time pursuing less noble causes like charity work should take a leaf out of Bianca Ojukwu's book. undecided
By the way since when did Spanish people give two shi.ts about Africans undecided

Newsflash Bianca - Spanish people hate black people!

When Spanish people see black women in their country they think they are either maids or prostitutes - listen to this young African American girl's nasty experience there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9-dEy4x-5g
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
She looks beautiful!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Mcowubaba: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kororugged:
FFK property
Whose property R u.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by freezyprinzy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
plz who is she i don't know her coz i schooled in d bahamas
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by hilary26(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ojukwu worked hard to satisfy this woman.

and eventually kpoofed.

Now..Small ordinary men would play there and she would be thankful.

Wat a world.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Kororugged: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mcowubaba:
Whose property R u.

Go and ask your moda

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by mayblossom(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Shadodempn:
So this is now the job of a Nigerian ambassador?? People should think before they do certain things when they are in certain positions! Read a few of the hopeless comments! Gosh!! Is this what Nigeria's about in Spain abi na whereever she dey??
This took place at the Nigeria Independence celebration in Spain. Fashion show was part of the agenda for the ocassion and a lot of African...Nigerian designs were worn too by some models. She just graced the runway again after so many years. t'was just entertainment and people loved it. Btw that room was filled with other ambassaodrs from diff countries, top Spanish personalities and many wonderful Nigerians in Spain.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ameheo(m): 1:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Man allegedly pays N40,000 for son-in-
law to be killed
http://www.kulzone.tk/2014/11/man-allegedly-pays-n40000-for-son-in.html?m=1
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
No evidence,no details,just pure yorober fantasy....case closed.

Very useless thing.
U want evidence of a boy and girl smashing themselves in secret at a London apartment eh? U are so daft.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:49am On Nov 12, 2014
opribo:

I have it on good authority FFK did not kpansh Bianca, infact he was just seeking attention. Anyway a woman once kpanshed remains kpanshed no matter the theory adduced to it.

Were u their intimate friends when both of them were studying in UK years ago? Exchanging visits to their individual apartments? Good authority my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2014
stinggy:

Ohh shut it!
Didn't you read it when it was confirmed by their mates in college?
You excepted him to have taken pixs of whrn she was giving her B.J?

Exactly the evidence that fool called ichidodo is expecting to see. Very pathetic thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by OneNaira6: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

Exactly the evidence that fool called ichidodo is expecting to see. Very pathetic thing.

A beg shut up. Your FFK wanked himself dry daydreaming to taste bianca. Unfortunately for him, tissue paper and lotion no be puny.

Una can scream and shout all you want, your guy, like most of your people, is a serial looser who can only get an ashawo. Even the ashawo was smarter than him..milked the crackhead ediot dry too

No pictures, no videos, no evidence, no nothing other than a despereate crackhead fantasy grin Infact he even begged the lady to forget his fantasy.

When we say pictures, we mean actual pictures of them together. You've never taken a picture with your girlfriend on a date? FFK shows us pictures of him and his girlfriends, his childrens, his wife, his childhood years but can't show us a picture of him and bianca together grin A beg are you also wanting off Bianca pics is that why you defending the undefendable. Heya!!! A beg una no kill una third leg ooo too much m@sturbating no good oo

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by OneNaira6: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Bianca looks average here. I don't understand the hype and also she looks her age. Idk what people are staring at to declare she looks 20 something. That woman looks a 40 something year old woman to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.