Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bride Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Price (761 Views)

7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price by newslife: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
This has made some young man and woman to remain single because of BRIDE PRICE i have come to realise that some family deliberatly, add money to their bride price. In my place You only pay N25 thats all and you can go and do your wedding the way you like. However in some places they tell you N400,000, even above if you ask them whats that for they will tell you that the amount is what used to train her, as a matter of fact this has made some ladies to go as far as giving the money to the man thereby bringing down her diginity as woman.
I could remember when i companied my friend to collect list of what it is required of him to bring and also the bride price i was shocked when i saw the total N800,000 my friend simply stood up and left everybody including me i managed to run after him into the car that we carry come even the girl in question followed us. So what i want to say is that we should join hands together to see what can be done to this issue of Bride Price.
Re: Bride Price by Mclick(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Apply to Uncle Jonah for a bride priceless ministry of singles affairscheesy chai, but on a serious note, exorbitant price price is not in every culture, call the people concern to come and answer question8-), God bless the memory of ma late Dad, he can spot you from a far if you are a no going any where person and then apart from that, go in peace no fighting and beating. You have the daycheesy
Re: Bride Price by sammily(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
newslife:
i was shocked when i saw the total N800,000 [/b]my friend simply stood up and left everybody including me[b] i managed to run after him into the car that we carry come even the girl in question followed.

Funny and sad @ same time grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Interesting Ways To Tell If Someone Is Lying To You / Missing Nigerian Doctor In Houston Found Alive 60 Miles Away / Mods Of The Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.