Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416312 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by summerset: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
tanks,claiming it in advance in Jesus name
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Thanks again. But in the shl practice questions in the website they are no solutions. If you have the ones that have solutions can you please email it to me. Julteeonpoint@gmail.com. Thanks alot
pls forward the pwc questions you have to me (on lemonboy48@yahoo.com )
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
did anyone get an e-mail after completion?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by kuznet: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please,any useful practice materials wit solutions is greatly appreciated. Send to charliesun39@yahoo.com...tnks

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Heedahyat(f): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
MacMaster01:
did anyone get an e-mail after completion?

Nah. You'll only see a message on the screen that your score will be forwarded to your 'employer'. Can't remember the exact words.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Bobority: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2015
please i need solutions to the SHL3 materials and any other questions. God bless you as you do so, Thanks in anticipation......send to bim1chic@yahoo.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hello, please m faced with an issue...I want to take the practice test before the assessment, but unfortunately, all I got is a blank page. Is there anyone out there with the same problem or how can I rectify it? Won't such occur when m to do the assessment itself? Please, help a sister
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
abimbawealth:
Hello, please m faced with an issue...I want to take the practice test before the assessment, but unfortunately, all I got is a blank page. Is there anyone out there with the same problem or how can I rectify it? Won't such occur when m to do the assessment itself? Please, help a sister
is adobe flash player installed on your system and have you taken the system compatibility check.
one or the two of them may be the cause of the blank page
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
truvine:

is adobe flash player installed on your system and have you taken the system compatibility check.
one or the two of them may be the cause of the blank page

I took the compatibility check and all is in order, tho had to disable the pop up or sumtin...then abt the adobe flash player, tho it showed a link, which I downloaded it...but couldn't install(twas saying download failed during installation) and on checking my system's programs, I saw adobe flash player plugging, isn't it the same as what is required?

Sorry about the long story, Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
abimbawealth:

I took the compatibility check and all is in order, tho had to disable the pop up or sumtin...then abt the adobe flash player, tho it showed a link, which I downloaded it...but couldn't install(twas saying download failed during installation) and on checking my system's programs, I saw adobe flash player plugging, isn't it the same as what is required?

Sorry about the long story, Thanks

I think the adobe flash player is the real reason the test is blank
you need to be sure its installed. ( at times you need to restart the system to activate the new installation)
the compatibility check link has an animation that will only show if adobe flash is present
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
truvine:

you need to be sure its installed. ( at times you need to restart the system to activate the new installation)
the compatibility check link has an animation that will only show if adobe flash is present

Thanks, let me check that then
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adobe flash player is not installed on my laptop but I took the test successfully.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
phetty:
Adobe flash player is not installed on my laptop but I took the test successfully.
phetty.. how you dey now?
hope the test went well
abeg... maybe you get invincible flash player or a substitute
so, has saro completed deir stuff
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
truvine:

phetty.. how you dey now?
hope the test went well
abeg... maybe you get invincible flash player or a substitute
so, has saro completed deir stuff

Bro...I'm good. and you? Yes, saro has completed the recruitment. They resumed last week or so.

As per the flash player, the CEB animation didn't show on my laptop during the Computer Check. I tried downloading it, but wasn't successful. So I went on to take the test, and it was hitch-free
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by galibat(f): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
i also tried the computer check, all was in order except the pop-up blocks and the java..... i followed the instruction by allowing pop-up blocks but its still giving me the message issues to be addresed.... does this means i cant take the test
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
truvine:

Settled now...thanks

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abimbawealth(f): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
galibat:
i also tried the computer check, all was in order except the pop-up blocks and the java..... i followed the instruction by allowing pop-up blocks but its still giving me the message issues to be addresed.... does this means i cant take the test

Restart your system
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by luvola(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2015
I started the test and the system went off . I tried continue the test and at the end ,I didnt see the verbal caption on the site meaning they assume I have taken the test. Please how do I contact shl directly to resolve this peeps... please help
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Acousticlexi: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2015
please for those that have done the test, are the practice questions similar or more difficult Dan the main test
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Practice test for numerical is tougher than the main test. I still advice u try it before doing the main test. Its a confidence booster
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2015
chidyhels:
Practice test for numerical is tougher than the main test. I still advice u try it before doing the main test. Its a confidence booster

your right..I said that earlier on this thread
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Acousticlexi: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
truvine:

your right..I said that earlier on this thread
how about the verbal
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by luvola(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Nobody seems to look at what I opined here.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by truvine(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2015
luvola:

on the log in page..before logging in at all
there seems to be a link to contact in case of cases like that
try check
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mtor: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2015
luvola:
I started the test and the system went off . I tried continue the test and at the end ,I didnt see the verbal caption on the site meaning they assume I have taken the test. Please how do I contact shl directly to resolve this peeps... please help
In the test invite mail their contact support email on case of issues like this is there ... I guess u have three of this mail in your box please use that.
Truvine also mentioned the same email on the login in page
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by luvola(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2015
mtor:

In the test invite mail their contact support email on case of issues like this is there ... I guess u have three of this mail in your box please use that.
Truvine also mentioned the same email on the login in page
God bless you. I will do just that.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by otimize(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Finally took a pratice test today, i must confess i did not do well. So scared to take the real test

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
By
luvola:
mail dem. Chj deir tech support mail in d mail dey sent u... Had an issue lyk dat. Dey resolved it swiftly
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamesbridget13(f): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
otimize:
Finally took a pratice test today, i must confess i did not do well. So scared to take the real test
lol. i guess u ve just one week left to take d test or forgo it
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Anyone with solutions to the current numerical practice test you take right before the assessment, certain questions have defied my brain's logic..Please help a sister smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.