Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417296 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
I m for march 2nd who wants to swap with me. grin still thinking whether to go..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lero15(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
ednut1:
if u can blast d online test dis one shudnt be hard. verbal tip neva assume or imply. cannot say tins grin. numerical be fast nd write down ur workings well. cos u may still need dem for oda questions.
*make I find trouble *
Dude, u are everywhere... U never retire? undecided grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lero15:

*make I find trouble *
Dude, u are everywhere... U never retire? undecided grin
gimme chevron exxon mobil or shell job oga nd i will retire grin. u too wetin u dey find im dis section. face your mansard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lero15(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
ednut1:
gimme chevron exxon mobil or shell job oga nd i will retire grin. u too wetin u dey find im dis section
Lol. I just dey observe

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by linked: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
ednut1:
gimme chevron exxon mobil or shell job oga nd i will retire grin. u too wetin u dey find im dis section. face your mansard
make i catch you... we dey shout job no dey... una still dey jump up and down enter different jobs.... you no get conscience?.... oya leave PwC for people who never get job cos na graduate trainee be dis... If na experience hire nw I go understand bt not graduate trainee.... oya throw in the towel...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Uchboggy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
faith2ogesco:
I m for march 2nd who wants to swap with me. grin still thinking whether to go..
and he would still go at last o. That's how he does joor
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MissJennifer(f): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
MacMaster01:

I guess we wrote in d same batch then

How was your test this morning?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
MissJennifer:

How was your test this morning?
it was fine dear, I know you have started preparing for the online personality test wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
mechbeejay:
hmmm God na ur Hand i dey 2moro oo, plsss ar d verbal passages that long n was their no familiar passage, cos everybdy that hav written hav been complainin, lastly plssss i wil b comin frm mainland, can i drop at ajah park or CMS? afta den wich bus i go enter n wer i go drop?, i beg helpppp cos i no knw lagos ooo n i no get tribalmark incase if i lost grin grin grin grin grin
sassydust:

wherever you are on the mainland, find your way to obalende or CMS (preferably obalende, so you can get keke marwa that can easily weave thru traffic) then you take a keke or a bus going to Eko hotel roundabout. At the roundabout, your best bet is to charter a keke (costs like N200) that will take you straight to PWC head office.
if your test time is like 8:30-ish, i suggest you leave home veeeeeeeery early (i left home past 5am in my case) so you can get a direct vehicle to Eko Hotel roundabout and get to pwc office in good time.
all the best.

Ooopz!!! PwC office is just a 5 minutes walk (max) from the roundabout....the roundabout is on Ajose Adeogun (Zenith Bank Street) Just walk down past Chicken republic and the zenith bank. The first turning by your left (after the zenith bank) takes you to PwC at Muri Okunola street. Taking keke is a waste of time and money...

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
linked:
make i catch you... we dey shout job no dey... una still dey jump up and down enter different jobs.... you no get conscience?.... oya leave PwC for people who never get job cos na graduate trainee be dis... If na experience hire nw I go understand bt not graduate trainee.... oya throw in the towel...
i still be graduate trainee now grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MissJennifer(f): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
MacMaster01:

it was fine dear, I know you have started preparing for the online personality test wink

Hehe.....I hope I have to prepare for that grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
faith2ogesco:
You studied engineering and you already have an engineering job, why don't you stay and develop your career from there?? Even if you should change jobs, they should still be in engineering. Many engineers will cherish the opportunity of working in their field. or you really desire the switch to accounting?

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You studied engineering and you already have an engineering job, why don't you stay and develop your career from there?? Even if you should change jobs, they should still be in engineering. Many engineers will cherish the opportunity of working in their field. or you really desire the switch to accounting?

True talk!!! Bros, stay where you are

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by linked: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2015
ednut1:
i still be graduate trainee now grin
If I hear
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
unofficial:

cool cool cool cool
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
funkystanl:

Yes deni. Advice on getting pwc job is by stages. And good to know you are planning to start practising shl materials now. That's the first stage advice after successfully applying.

Also, those currently serving (nysc) can apply provided you'll complete your national youth service on or before June/July 2015.

Cheers!
Please to izuchukwuadichie@gmail.com i'm interested please. Thanks!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Uchboggy:
and he would still go at last o. That's how he does joor
lol. Not going boss trust me on dis... I wont even b chanced
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
looooool....mehn c niggas.. Was kidding o..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
unofficial:

e b like say u want make i open ur nyash undecided ....no comments tho... Ur secrets are safe with me.... And like ednut says i still b trainee na but no b pwc go make me comot here sha grin ...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
unofficial:

Sup bro; was the dude you met today.
Did you eventually go? Were you allowed to take it? and have you heard anything from where we met?
Bro I go pm you, make we talk in private.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I beg to differ. People have different targets/goals. That someone studied engineering doesn't mean he can't fit in another field. Engineers are flexible. The question is what interest you? the money? professional training? Career prospect? Etc
The current CEO of Zenith bank is an Engineering graduate from Uniben. He was a Senior Consultant @PwC before joining Zenith bank. Check his status now, would you say he is not successful?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Encyclopedicon:
Bro I go pm you, make we talk in private.
bro, just rmbrd av bn havin probs wt ma mail since evn. Mehn I did d test oo and d result of wia we met was negative..#painful bt not dettered tho#.I will pm you wen I fix ma mail.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Quote author=XtraSmooth404 post=31153743]
I beg to differ. People have different targets/goals. That someone studied engineering doesn't mean he can't fit in another field. Engineers are flexible. The question is what interest you? the money? professional training? Career prospect? Etc
The current CEO of Zenith bank is an Engineering graduate from Uniben. He was a Senior Consultant @PwC before joining Zenith bank. Check his status now, would you say he is not successful? [/quote]manage ur loaves bro. Lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

The current CEO of Zenith bank is an Engineering graduate from Uniben. He was a Senior Consultant @PwC before joining Zenith bank. Check his status now, would you say he is not successful?
I guess you didn't see my last statement before commenting. .so, go back and read my post again...

Besides, it was only an advice, no where in my post did I say Engineers don't survive in other fields....

So, I will say again, go read my post and try to get the info this time.....Thank you smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I guess you didn't see my last statement before commenting. .so, go back and read my post again...

Besides, it was only an advice, no where in my post did I say Engineers don't survive in other fields....

So, I will say again, go read my post and try to get the info this time.....Thank you smiley
Oh...gotcha now, I interpreted it differently @first. Good morning.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
i jst got a text from pwc for online personality test. disclaimer: happened in my dream last night grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Encyclopedicon:
bro, just rmbrd av bn havin probs wt ma mail since evn. Mehn I did d test oo and d result of wia we met was negative..#painful bt not dettered tho#.I will pm you wen I fix ma mail.

shockedshockedshockedshockedcrycrycry The fear of lasses on low-cut is the beginning of wisdom... She made me feel so bad; nothing I said seemed to make sense..was swearing for her on my way home. When did they get back to you?? I haven't got any...expecting the worst best.

P.S. I'm glad you were allowed to do the test..what excuse did you give? Mail me as soon as you fix your mailbox
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Oh...gotcha now, I interpreted it differently @first. Good morning.
Morning to you too ma bro smiley

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by fiveoclock: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
please how do I apply??
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
fiveoclock:
please how do I apply??

Click here to apply online
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
fiveoclock:
please how do I apply??

Check below.

funkystanl:

Sorry to inform you...Application closed for now! PwC GT application should be re-opened by October 2015.

Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.