Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417292 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dayo55:

funkystanl I was expecting you to give us tips from past posts you seem knowledgeable about PwC
he doesnt have work to do right ur blood dey hot, cool down, what if he is auditing at a clients location angry he shud leave it nd come nd gv tips asap abi undecided d test does not close today na grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
ednut1:

he doesnt have work to do right ur blood dey hot, cool down, what if he is auditing at a clients location angry he shud leave it nd come nd gv tips asap abi undecided d test does not close today na grin

Lol, abeg take it easy on the guy, I guess he is just excited, its not easy to pass the second stage.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Uchboggy:
I just got a job better than pwc this month... Pwc can like to kiss my ass now. But I will still play along till the end Sha. I must revenge dropping me at the last stage (AC stage) last year. wink
inbox me gud news broda.. Lets gist jare.. Ur pin or number?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
unofficial:

We dey beg you...please quit now!
yes o he shud quit ooooo. Na em wan comot ma head wen i sd i ll go for verification test
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by opetobi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Do anybody receive success mail despite submitting notification of result not certificate?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Xcely: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ve+Ri+Fi+Ed!!. Glory to God!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lisa9400: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yay success mail...thank God
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by BukiJaggz: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
opetobi:
Do anybody receive success mail despite submitting notification of result not certificate?

Yes I did.. I submitted Waec statement of result, and not certificate.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
WOW!!! This is getting interesting. Congrats to the guys who made it! Your chances of joining PwC increases at this stage.

Well the OPQ isn't something difficult. Like "they" say..no right and wrong answers...however true, I personally dont believe that. If your personality responses dont go in line with PwC sorry for you. In view of this, you need to tailor your personality to PwC core values, Leadership, Teamwork and Excellence. Mind you the questions wont directly ask these values! Relationship also matters at this stage.

There are so many questions, and if you are not careful you are likely to fall into the trap of conflicting answers...a lot of us fell into this trap but nevermind if it is just one to three... I personally think this is another thing used to score the responses...your responses should be highly consistent, valid and reliable.

After the test, I'll advice you start prepping for the Interview and group discussion...especially those that haven't been interviewed anywhere before or scared of facing people....

I wish you all the best....but be very careful at this stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
L eadership, E xcellence and T eamwork.

That's the key.

It's normally ETL but I find that LET is easier for me to remember.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by odebade(f): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
funkystanl:
WOW!!! This is getting interesting. Congrats to the guys who made it! Your chances of joining PwC increases at this stage.

Well the OPQ isn't something difficult. Like "they" say..no right and wrong answers...however true, I personally dont believe that. If your personality responses dont go in line with PwC sorry for you. In view of this, you need to tailor your personality to PwC core values, Leadership, Teamwork and Excellence. Mind you the questions wont directly ask these values! Relationship also matters at this stage.

There are so many questions, and if you are not careful you are likely to fall into the trap of conflicting answers...a lot of us fell into this trap but nevermind if it is just one to three... I personally think this is another thing used to score the responses...your responses should be highly consistent, valid and reliable.

After the test, I'll advice you start prepping for the Interview and group discussion...especially those that haven't been interviewed anywhere before or scared of facing people....

I wish you all the best....but be very careful at this stage.

Thanks bro. You have been so helpful. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by nwosucjay(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Success mail. #ayomitide
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by henry007(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
success yay
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by larryscholes: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
This stage (Personality Test) is all about consistency with PwC's core values which are Leadership, Excellence and Teamwork. You can also have in mind values like Integrity, love for numbers and any other values you can think of.

Questions to be answered in this stage are said to be more than 40. Your answers at any point should be consistent with this values.

I can assure you, that by complying with this you guaranteed of getting to the last stage which is Interview. cool

All the best PwC to be Graduate Associates
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2015
All the best to successful nairalanders…… @ funkystanl, pls wot is the chances of someone who will be 26yrs dis july of entering into pwc for the next year (2016) graduate recruitment. Pls reply.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
anopworld:
All the best to successful nairalanders…… @ funkystanl, pls wot is the chances of someone who will be 26yrs dis july of entering into pwc for the next year (2016) graduate recruitment. Pls reply.
your
age is inconsequential as long as met their age requirement during your application
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
anopworld:

Ditto KaceeDcontrol. If that age was to be considered such applicant wouldn't have reached this stage.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Onto the next stage...Alhamdulillah
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
I have done my personality test. Truth be told,even if you are honest, your result might not be too reliable. Contradictory questions are much. 52 pages with two questions on each page to rank most and least liked.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
marqueetim:
I have done my personality test. Truth be told,even if you are honest, your result might not be too reliable. Contradictory questions are much. 52 pages with two questions on each page to rank most and least liked.
doing mine on d final day o , lemme go nd practice first, i remember i did shell personality test, contradicted my self all thru nd rightly failed it
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
ednut1:
doing mine on d final day o , lemme go nd practice first, i remember i did shell personality test, contradicted my self all thru nd rightly failed it

The mail from PwC and Shl have different last days. Plus I remember Banke saying we shldnt do the personality test on the last day becoz sme people couldnt login due to traffic/pressure on their site hence lost out.

5 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
deni7:

The mail from PwC and Shl have different last days. Plus I remember Banke saying we shldnt do the personality test on the last day becoz sme people couldnt login due to traffic/pressure on their site hence lost out.

make una ginger na angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2015
ENGRPERFECT:

make una ginger na angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

I do not get you.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Guys, who has done the OPQ assessment?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
juicebox:
Guys, who has done the OPQ assessment?
do it nd give us gist na grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
ednut1:

do it nd give us gist na grin

I have actually grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
juicebox:

I have actually grin

THEN TALK NA, HOW MANY QUESTIONS?

THE STRUCTURE AND ALL THAT, AS THE STAGE DON DEY ADVANCE.. PEOPLE DON DEY CODE.

NIGERIANS SHAAAA angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmm, I dont want to find trouble but in my honest opinion sha all the information needed to ace the personality test is already given by funkystanl, marqueetim and larryscholes. I have actually done it and there isnt anything more to add except someone feels that there is more to it than given.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Uchboggy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
cutetonye009:
Naah, they are better in pay but not in brandpower.Pls ehm, since u have a job as cool as that, help us by bowing out from the Nlng race na..lol
lmao,it has not gotten to that na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Uchboggy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
faith2ogesco:
inbox me gud news broda.. Lets gist jare.. Ur pin or number?
lol,bro i dey unavoidably offline for the next 3 weeks. i would gist u when am back. but just know that nlng dream is still live .lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Uchboggy:
lol,bro i dey unavoidably offline for the next 3 weeks. i would gist u when am back. but just know that nlng dream is still live .lol
okiedokie
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Dayo55: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2015
You can find online personality tests that'll be graded and get feed back from in the link below too....

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7GKs9GRipoV37cYscHnpSA%3d%3d#q2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.