Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? (4033 Views)

Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down / How Do I Send Money To Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by felifeli: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
Has anyone ever heard of the new online payment processing system just coming into Nigeria - virtual terminal network . It claims to be backed by UBA , Interswitch and some other heavies and promises to solve our paypal problem . Read about it here at www.powerpublish.co.uk and tell me what you think
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by paypalplus: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
well VTN is reputable and yes they seem to be in partners with UBA and other banks. i got a text from a friend 2 days back that they had success in partnering with some banks and merchants in USA wishing to break into our market. however whether they will help us with this paypal issue is another problem. for one they are not very popular yet.

hopefully in time they will be an alternative. but it depends on the rate of acceptance. Americans have been known to distrust other payment processors, that is why egold and liberty reserve are still very unpopular there. well lets see.

but if u want a pay pal account without paying in advance for it,

Paypal done show me pepper.

no be lie, paypal don show me pepper. i don open tire and my money don hook inside tire. no be joke. i no gree leave paypal because i work full time online and not having a paypal account means that you have to leave most of the juicy offers on the table na so i come they battle paypal de go.

finally i now have a paypal account that i can access as i like from here in Nigeria. how? i was introduced to an online company in the US specializes in opening verified paypal accounts for those who can't do it themselves. it aint cheap but it works. it takes an average of 3 days.

here is what you get;

1. a paypal account that is verified
2. so that you can access from nigeria freely they will also provide a proof of address (a foreign utility bill in your name and foreign address that they used)

once these are done you will own your own paypal account that is verified and fully operational from here (3 days).

each account will cost you $7,500 and you do not have to pay them in advance. just send me your name they will open the account in your name. when it is done and verified we will give you the password so that you can check. when you confirm that it is open and verified you then pay.

PLEASE NO PAY IN ADVANCE SO THAT YOU NO GO FEAR. PAY ME AFTER YOU HAVE CONFIRMED. DO NOT BOOK FOR AN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY OR ABLE TO PAY. YOU DEFAULT PAYMENT BY 24 HOURS AFTER IT IS OPENED AND THE PRICE GOES UP AS I WILL SELL IT AS A READY TO USE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER.

please if you have tried to open a paypal account before with your name do not try to use it again o.

my aim was to solve my paypal problems, now i have and you can benefit too. N7,500

paypalplus
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by acidometer: 4:19am On Dec 10, 2008
VTN is the future. They are working hard to bring other players on board to solve the online payment problems in Nigeria. I like VTN because their backbone is Graphcard.com
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by ikendu: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
To be frank, VTN is a small boy. They obtain their mouth from Graphcard.

This parent company can help you make payment online and send your purchased items down to naija through FEDEX

I can let you have a step-by-step manual on how to run your account free

mailme.nnanta@gmail.com
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by oludimuni: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2009
My advice for you is that you should just put you skepticism aside and see into how you can tap into the opportunities in VTN.
VTN will be a bomb soon. As for me, i can die for anything that Peter Ojo (LFR Communication)offers.

http://ebizincome..com/
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by onax: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ oludimuni
you too dey believe in this graphcard. Anyways good luck too you, cause unless they've changed, when i first used them(which was around their inception into the nigerian market) they were quite buggy.
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by yoshimitsu(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2009
For local purchases try the nigerian online account www.softpurse.com
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by izaga3(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2009
Guys This paypalplus guy is a liar and a thief. He will open a "verified" account but then when money enters the account paypal limits it. the you will start hearing all sorts of stories from him. After that he will stop taking your calls. call all you like, text all you want, he will not answer or reply. Paypalplus = scammer. I have lost 23000 naira to the idiot. i paid him to open a paypal account and fund it. its a big mistake i made and i am writing so you dont make the smae mistake too. BE WISE, BEWARE
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by izaga3(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2009
Guys This paypalplus guy is a liar and a thief. He will open a "verified" account but then when money enters the account paypal limits it. the you will start hearing all sorts of stories from him. After that he will stop taking your calls. call all you like, text all you want, he will not answer or reply. Paypalplus = scammer. I have lost 23000 naira to the idiot. i paid him to open a paypal account and fund it. its a big mistake i made and i am writing so you dont make the smae mistake too.  BE WISE,  BEWARE
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by tatooboy: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2009
paypalplus:

PLEASE NO PAY IN ADVANCE SO THAT YOU NO GO FEAR. PAY ME AFTER YOU HAVE CONFIRMED. DO NOT BOOK FOR AN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY OR ABLE TO PAY. YOU DEFAULT PAYMENT BY 24 HOURS AFTER IT IS OPENED AND THE PRICE GOES UP AS I WILL SELL IT AS A READY TO USE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER.

please if you have tried to open a paypal account before with your name do not try to use it again o.

my aim was to solve my paypal problems, now i have and you can benefit too. N7,500

paypalplus

For me, you sound more like a criminal with this your thread. I am resident here in Nigeria, but i have a paypal account. I used my address in the US to open it. For those who do not know how paypal work, please read this before someone chops your money.

To have a verified paypal account, you must have a bank account opened in your name and its your bank account that would be tied to your paypal account, paypal would pay some money into that account (less than $1) and tell you to input that money into your paypal account and thats how they get your account verified.

Now the main issue here is that America is such a regulated society, such that tax is usually deducted at source. When verifying your account, your social security nbr is contained in your bank account details, so when someone else opens an account on your behalf, who pays the tax from the transactions you carry out? So what this guy is saying is that the company whose address you use pays your tax? You are the biggest scammer i have heard in recent times. Please find out from anyone that lives in the US if they would not corroborate what i ave said here.

Oga, stop fulling yourself.
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by tatooboy: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2009
tatooboy:

Oga, stop fulling yourself.

Oga stop fooling yourself.
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by dominicce: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
Why not think of a way to provide an alternative(s) here in Nigeria with ttechnology developed and deployed here in nigeria
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by ekeroyal(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2009
Well my friends and brothers,

Take heart if you think you have been scammed courtesy Paypal account providers. I wish to remind us that so mmany stories about Paypal isn't real. And time will fail if I start enumerating them now. But should you need a paypal account, you can get one for only N3,750 naira verified. No stories, if after three days your account is not verified you will arrest the fool and take him to court. And he must not only refund you but also pay you damages.

If you are interested them send me a mail via ekeroyal@yahoo.com or call/sms 08036601433, 082556393.

You can visit www.redcash..com

Please note that this offer is only promotional, so if you don't apply on time, the opportunity may be lost. From this opportunity, you can have access to an online survey that pays you nothing less than US$20 on your first day. And more.

Just place your order now.
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by julianH(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
MAY THE ALMIGHTY HELP US ALL WITH THIS PALPAL WAHALA.

EVERY BODY SEEM TO HAVE A DIFFERENT VERSION TO THIS PAYPAL.
I TIRE FOR UNA OH!
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by U1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
Sorry, I don't think so. This VTN of a people seem limited to Nigeria.
Re: Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? by U1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
By the way, beware of this so-so Paypal sellers. If you need a detailed explanation of how to get a verified Paypal account and mistakes that could get your Paypal account limited, mail to poppamovic [at] yahoo [dot] com with the subject of mail written as "Free Paypal Opening Report."

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money / Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? / Can Owners/managers Of Micro, Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Meet Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.