Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Do I Go About It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Go About It? (946 Views)

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? / How Do I Go About Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About It? by dash88(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2008
Am a single guy and I work in one of the major cities in the country, the younger sister of a colleague in another city, was asked to put up in my crib (2-bedroom apartment) during her 6-month Industrial Attachment. She finished her I/T programme in October, but to my greatest surprise, she's not planning to leave. I want her to leave cos i don't want my family members who will be coming around next year to see her staying in my apartment. How best do i tell her to leave, Help me guys.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About It? by chika98: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
Just tell her that you would like for her to go after she's done.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by HRhotness(f): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
ask her very casually when she said she was leavin (even tho she didnt say) because u've got family comin over and i mean an entire family. . . mayb an uncle with his wife and 5 children.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by LilJ1: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
dash88:

Am a single guy and I work in one of the major cities in the country, the younger sister of a colleague in another city, was asked to put up in my crib (2-bedroom apartment) during her 6-month Industrial Attachment. She finished her I/T programme in October, but to my greatest surprise, she's not planning to leave. I want her to leave because i don't want my family members who will be coming around next year to see her staying in my apartment. How best do i tell her to leave, Help me guys.
Nawao, nothing wey we no go see 4 nairaland, wen we talk now dem go say we get bad mouth, abi?
u be ole n olosha, single gal bunkin wt single guy, afta u don chop am for 6 months, u wan make she begin go, go where u r on your own, carry ur cross
Re: How Do I Go About It? by plappville(f): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2008
Lil J:

Nawao, nothing wey we no go see 4 nairaland, when we talk now them go say we get bad mouth, abi?
u be ole n olosha, single girl bunkin wt single guy, afta u don chop am for 6 months, u wan make she begin go, go where u r on your own, carry ur cross

why did u come to this conclusion, do u know the poster? it's not even all about having bad mouth, be sur u know him oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Go About It? by LilJ1: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2008
plappville:

why did u come to this conclusion, do u know the poster? it's not even all about having bad mouth, be sur u know him oo shocked shocked shocked

sista, sista, kila gbe, ki le n ju, wetin i talk wey pass my mouth?
abi the poster na ur broda? why puttin up a defence for him, wey we go put hands togeda scold this wicked guy
afta takin advantage of d poor gal, im wan come pursue her, haba,
Re: How Do I Go About It? by plappville(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lil J:

sista, sista, kila gbe, ki le n ju, wetin i talk wey pass my mouth?
abi the poster na ur brother? why puttin up a defence for him, wey we go put hands togeda scold this wicked guy
afta takin advantage of d poor girl, I'm wan come pursue her, haba,

U make me laugh, i no say u talk anything wen pass ur mouth, i just dey asked weder u know the poster, u be real funny person shall, i hale ooo.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by AmakaOne(f): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
@dash88
Why she no gree go now? Shebi u had an "agreement" ?
Wetin u dash am?
Talk true,
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Hesperus(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
U guys, haba, d guy neva talk say him de chop d babe!
@ poster, u better talk d whole truth now so we go know as we go advise u! lol.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Angolobabe(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
just be honest with her.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by abujabooks(f): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
Call her & tell her u nd ur privacy & u r expecting some visitors.

U tried sef, 4 putting her up 4 dat long.

(1) (Reply)

Hated For Not Having A Male Child: What Will You Do? / Why Should Dad's Room Be Different From Mom's? / Sex, Money And Power In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.