Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? (24649 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by boombay(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lie to him that you're an occultistgrin

#••Thank me later!

48 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pray to God to take away your dreams. God doesn't allow people suffer for being good. That guy could be the next president of this country and devil could be very interested in seeing you two sever your friendship ties.

But bros do you watch Nigerian films alot?

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mayour11(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him about it straight away

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mayour11:
Tell him about it straight away

What will be my excuse?
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mprex(f): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
you don't owe him any explanation. Simply ask him to leave. Better still, tell him your fiancee is coming and ask him to leave.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mprex:
you don't owe him any explanation. Simply ask him to leave. Better still, tell him your fiancee is coming and ask him to leave.

Yes I thought about that too... but I was thinking of what he will think since she won't be coming anytime soon.

If he leaves and she didn't show up anytime soon it will show that I purposely drove him out.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mayour11(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

What will be my excuse?

There are more than one thousand and one excuses. You may decide to talk about it with someone who will disguise as a family member, who will call you and lambast you on the fact that you have started moving with bad friends. The person will then go further to say that you have also harboured them in ur house, and he should threaten you that he'll report to your parents if you don't send him out. Make sure he's at home when the person will call o.

I dey come

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think you have to handle this thing carefully. In as much as u owe him no explanation still u never can tell where u will meet in life again. Youve already started well by allowing him stay so end it well by giving him reasonable reasons. U might say ur family or fiancee is coming to stay with u. You can even inconvenience urself by leaving the house to a frnds place for like 2days to make him think you traveled to do something or so.

38 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mayour11:

There are more than one thousand and one excuses. You may decide to talk about it with someone who will disguise as a family member, who will call you and lambast you on the fact that you have started moving with bad friends. The person will then go further to say that you have also harboured them in ur house, and he should threaten you that he'll report to your parents if you don't send him out. Make sure he's at home when the person will call o.

I dey come

Lol... this is hilarious. It will make me look like a mummy's boy na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mayour11(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

Lol... this is hilarious. It will make me look like a mummy's boy na.

okay consider this, prepare a letter of threat from maybe a group asking you to release their property in your possession.

thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala

Get any of your friend you can stay with for about 3-4 days.

Tell your "unwanted" new housemate that you are travelling and would like to lock up your house while you away.

And when you come back dont call or inform him at all.

He should get the message.

21 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by jashar(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

Yes I thought about that too... but I was thinking of what he will think since she won't be coming anytime soon.

If he leaves and she didn't show up anytime soon it will show that I purposely drove him out.

Excuse me sir. Please, who pays the rent? Whose name is on the lease?
I really dislike confrontation also but dude you have to man up and say no to this person.

Forget lies and strategy, come out plain. Tell him you need your space and that you're not really comfortable with him staying with you.
You don't owe him any further explanation. It might be hard though, but stick to your guns.

36 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Go and get a live in girlfriend who loves to walk around nude

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Go and get a live in girlfriend who loves to walk around nude

No need. Just pay an average Naija University babe to do that for 4 days. Dem be olosho....they will do it for peanuts.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by ShakurM(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ur house rent no dey due?? angry

Place a fake eviction notice on your door!

No thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Use your head cool

Your HAPPINESS first......Period!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy

No dey look face. Tell him your mother is moving in. angry

Or girlfriend (if you no get go hire one). grin grin

On a more serious note, things like this is why we always preach to people that they should attend regular deliverance sessions so that any evil stranger lurking in their lives will clear away. He has a bad spirit following him up and down and that is how this demon will cause him to be rejected anywhere he goes. His helpers, like the op, will keep running from him because he is demonically possessed. You are being warned because whatever is troubling him wants to punish him and if you keep harbouring him, you will be oppressed until you are forced to eject him. It is already happening since you are contemplating ejecting him. He needs deliverance.

O ma se o.

OP, for your own good please eject him any how yagayaga before he uses his own reggae to funk up your blues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by chiscodedon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
k
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by BUSHHUNTER: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him you are HIV positive

If he doesn't leave sue me
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by RichDad1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
chiscodedon:
k
King Kong

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by hotswagg12: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okay
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Afrocatalyst: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't want you in my life again. And that includes my house. Shikena.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by shalomm: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
op, someone has a misunderstanding with his sister, and you took him in.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by spanishkid(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him to simply get lost.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
If the guy is not a breach to your peace, i'll advice you leave him. The nightmares you had are as a result of the ill feelings you have towards him. To that guy, you are his messiah and trust me, he will never forget you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by fotadmowmend(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sometimes its better to be blunt. Tell him frankly, do not lie. I am sure that he has been expecting you to ask him to leave but taking his chances that you might not talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Egwuda33: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Brother, I personally believe you should get him out of your house ASAP. those dreams ain't jes dreams. they are warnings. but be careful the way you go about it. the guy may be Dangerous and Harmful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Interesting.... I used to have a dude like dat. Funny tin is dat I ended up moving into another house. I left him in the house. (Rent expired a week later)

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by samuelson06(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

What does he do for a living? What nature of people does he associate with? How does he contributes to your personal growth? What trivial issue led to him leaving the sister? What are his educational qualifications? Does he has a girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by wellmax(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him you have ebola

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nicepoker(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
,ask him out. He will certainly run from ur house

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.