Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Is The Problem With Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Problem With Nairaland? (773 Views)

Seun, Whats Wrong With Nairaland..i think your site is being hacked / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / What Is Wrong With Nairaland? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by businesstalks(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
I post good stuffs and I get comments, views etc. I try my possible best to reply each and every comment but my post doesn't go to the main updated page. Why? Moderators, Admin. Please tell me why my post doesn't go up there. Thank You!!!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by BigBizzy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
hahahahaha.....you can't even get in #tonguein
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just enjoy the forum bro, must you make FP? Even if you do, it wont put food on ur table, getting like/shares is nonsense,just enjoy the forum. Nobody knows you in real life, this a faceless forum.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by businesstalks(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Buchukwu:
Just enjoy the forum bro, must you make FP? Even if you do, it wont put food on ur table, getting like/shares is nonsense,just enjoy the forum. Nobody knows you in real life, this a faceless forum.

You are right bro, but seeing my post on the FP makes me feel happy. It will even encourage me to post more stuffs. I don't own any website and that's why am here.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
businesstalks:

You are right bro, but seeing my post on the FP makes me feel happy. It will even encourage me to post more stuffs. I don't own any website and that's why am here.
stop the obsession about FP. Forget all about making fp. Enjoy the forum bro.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by Greatihex(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Buchukwu:
stop the obsession about FP. Forget all about making fp. Enjoy the forum bro.
guy, u wicked. D guy the try explain gv u, stil u no wan hear. E dy pain.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by hardywaltz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op, Nairaland is run by a cabal
If u want ur topics to hit front page

Send me N4,500 mtn cards in 3 tranches of (N1,500 each)
One is for Baba Seun and his mods shocked
One is for the cabal boyz
And the other one is for me as facilitator grin grin

Then all ur topics will hit FP like Tonto Dike's stories.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
You no even happy say dem dey like your post undecided comment come join nd u still dey complain angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nairaland? by Lovetinz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
You've posted Only 15 topics,
Increase it to 1,500.

(1) (Reply)

POLL - Let's Say Its 2015 Presidential Election, Kindly Cast Your Vote. / Boko Haram And ISIS Among International Terrorist Groups Blacklisted..see List / BREAKING: Political Associate Of Chad’s Idriss Déby Arrested With Missiles 4 BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.