Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Quotes From Baba Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From Baba Himself (572 Views)

What Did You Expect From Baba Now That He's Back #babanowthatyouareback / Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today / Quotable Quotes From Dame Patient Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From Baba Himself by Expsbterror(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please note am not a political freak but i guess this are facts that might help the ideology of some political peeps.

Not many people know that:

His (Buhari’s) daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra State.
He exempted Christians from performing duties on Sundays.
When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the Bible says Christians should rest on the Seventh day; the Muslims should show him where the Quran says they should rest on Fridays.
As Head of State, he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50 percent!
His driver and cook for the past 10 years are Christians, yet some uniformed Nigerians say he is a bigot.
It is a pity that some people fail to understand that the PDP deliberately capitalized on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black. This they did, in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to goal.

How many Nigerians will hold the appointment of government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State yet don’t own a house in Abuja?

He has only one house and never kept foreign bank account. Love him, hat him, you cannot take his integrity away from him”.

-Former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Baba Himself by ofala(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Well said
Re: Quotes From Baba Himself by kestolove95(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
I think am beginin to like dix man...he gat my vote
Re: Quotes From Baba Himself by mrvitalis(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
only people who dnt know buhari will call him an islamic extremis......he is just straight forward
..but i blame buhari for not also letting people know him
..what must people know about buhari ..is what the opposition say about him

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Baba Himself by bunmioguns(m): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2014
and some PDP will call him religious bigot

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! APC Rewards Publisher Of Saharareporters With $5m Mansion / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / 2015: Buhari Raises Funds On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.