Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? (995 Views)

Tourist Killed By Tigers In Front Of Wife And Child- Watch Graphic Video / Which Market Is The Biggest Market In West Africa? / When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DickDastardly(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have been hearing too much about the cloth here on Nairaland. And i think i'd like to own one now. I've search everywhere here in Surinam and notn notn
I fit get am for Tejuosho or Ojuelegba? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DesChyko: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Before and after service, Check where church choir dey keep their robes every Sunday.
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by delishpot: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol, wife material ha ha ha. I nor fit laugh o. Ask all those nairaland boys. Na dem sabi all the rules and regulations in getting that material And they also have eye for the good wife material too. Though most of them like the pure white own, but dem fit take you enter the market who knows, you just might find a stripe one grin
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
check online. is it china white? or cotton. 1yard is N80. Dont let them cheat you
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DickDastardly(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:
Before and after service, Check where church choir dey keep their robes every Sunday.
Hmmm.......but errrrm can i...errrrm contract you to thief one come for me undecided
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DickDastardly(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
delishpot:
Lol, wife material ha ha ha. I nor fit laugh o. Ask all those nairaland boys. Na dem sabi all the rules and regulations in getting that material And they also have eye for the good wife material too. Though most of them like the pure white own, but dem fit take you enter the market who knows, you just might find a stripe one grin
Does it mean you dont know the market? undecided
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by CORTANA: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Check any Deeper Life Church.
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DickDastardly(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
CORTANA:
Check any Deeper Life Church.
We talking cloth market and here you are blabing about church angry
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by CORTANA: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

We talking cloth market and here you are blabing about church angry
Sorry sir, i am a tailor o, in case u'd need one when u finally find the wife materialgrin
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
5 yards of wife material? Your girlfriend has about 10 yrds. So cut 5 from her.
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DesChyko: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Hmmm.......but errrrm can i...errrrm contract you to thief one come for me undecided

Lool.. Well, I love chiqs with K-legs and huge noses.

Should I still hunt for you?grin
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DickDastardly(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
5 yards of wife material? Your girlfriend has about 10 yrds. So cut 5 from her.
Girlfriend I am married already......just need to get this popular cloth material tongue
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DickDastardly(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:

Lool.. Well, I love chiqs with K-legs and huge noses.

Should I still hunt for you?grin
Chiqs? undecided ...... i thought we were talking cloth material here? smiley
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Girlfriend I am married already......just need to get this popular cloth material tongue

Okay.....go to TEJU-ELEGBA market, you will find lots of them grin
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by DesChyko: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Chiqs? undecided ...... i thought we were talking cloth material here? smiley

Same ni
Re: Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? by delishpot: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Does it mean you dont know the market? undecided

Nope. I never knew such materials were even available. I heard about it on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) 2015/16 Post-utme Admission, Direct Entry &PG / (photo) Mz-diva Orm Flaunts Her Stuffs On Facebook – Wanna Judge Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.