Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences (809 Views)

Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Today I must confess was a very bad day to me, you know why? I lost my wallet that was containing few thousands of Naira and other valuable stuffs including an ATM card....... *sad*
I know this isn't any body wish but I know there must be few person's out there that has gone through this before...... Are u one of them? Please share your experience's
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Texykool: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
No
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by rawpadgin(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
youngdude1:
Today I must confess was a very bad day to me, you know why? I lost my wallet that was containing few thousands of Naira and other valuable stuffs including an ATM card....... *sad*
I know this isn't any body wish but I know there must be few person's out there that has gone through this before...... Are u one of them? Please share your experience's
I lost mine today as well, i can't even describe how i am feeling now. devastated is an understatement

the wallet contains 5 pieces of 1k denomination, 2 automatic teller card (gtb & 1st bank)

am just hoping someone else can't withdraw without the password
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
rawpadgin:
I lost mine today as well, i can't even describe how i am feeling now. devastated is an understatement

the wallet contains 5 pieces of 1k denomination, 2 automatic teller card (gtb & 1st bank)

am just hoping someone else can't withdraw without the password
chai... Soo sad
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Emmyk(m): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2014
It happened to me only once...January of this year. Was containing 4k, ATM card, my school and departmental ID cards... I was robbed actually.

@rawpadgin, try call customer care to block the card for you temporarily.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2014
It happened to me last year in the month of May. I actually forgot it in the bus, I brought out the wallet to pay for my fare and as I was about to put it back in my backpack my phone rang. I must have forgotten to put it back in and came down from the bus.
I had 12k in it. The thing pain me die.

Thank God I had airtime on my phone cause i hadn't gotten to my destination yet, I had to call my sister to meet me at the bus stop so I could pay my T-fare
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Personally, I can't even explain how mine happened.... Maybe it was removed from my pocket by someone but I don't think so... I believe it mistakenly fall down without my notice... Before I realized what happened, damm, it's too late
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by lamb9: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
l loss my but d person call me and return back to me
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by rawpadgin(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Emmyk:
It happened to me only once...January of this year. Was containing 4k, ATM card, my school and departmental ID cards... I was robbed actually.

@rawpadgin, try call customer care to block the card for you temporarily.
don't have first bank customer care number, mind sending it to me
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yes, I allso lost M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊. Purse with 4k in it in a commercial bus, I almost collapse on that fateful day
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences by Opeedo(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Men its not an event i ever wanna remeber can recollect loosing valuable document.. including a friends JAMB slip

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Addressing Sec School Pupils(picture) / World’s Tallest Residential Buildingcatches Fire In Dubai | Photos / Trucks Sweeping The Streets In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.