Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) (1156 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by arresa: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC.

Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by arresa: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fashola Says His Dream Nigeria Not Yet Achieved
NAN

Gov. Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State on Tuesday said that the Nigeria of his dream had not been actualised but he believed it was still possible to achieve in future.

Fashola spoke at the All Progressives Congress (APC) Youth Summit held at the Muson Centre, Lagos.

He said that he looked forward to a new Nigeria in which people could live their lives to the fullest.

The governor said that in building a new Nigeria, the people were the most important and human resources needed to be equipped with skills to ensure survival.

Fashola said that a new Nigeria should put minimum life expectancy at 70 years and should be one that has reliable electricity.

He gave an account of a printing company which prints in Dubai because the cost of printing there is about 3 per cent but if done in Nigeria will amount to 38 per cent.

According to him, the disparity is because of the money used in fuelling generators.

The governor said that reliable electricity facilitates economic development, which in turn, would create more employment opportunities in the country.

Fashola urged the youth to vote during elections as the power of change was in their hands.

The governor told the youths that said his administration built 10 maternal healthcare centres in the state to reduce maternal and infant mortality.

Mr Omotayo Sanyaolu, APC Youth Leader in the state, said that the summit was organised as part of efforts to make the youths more politically active.

I can't wait to read the full text...

1 Like

Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by Firefire(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
okay...
Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by pontirock(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Matured Speech, This Man Is Really Smart

1 Like

Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by donmalcolm21(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fashola is a refined gentleman that I so much respects but he is the greatest crook that my soul detest.
Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
i was there grin grin grin

Now compare this to .......

nikpet2:
Thousands of rented supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan today staged an embarrassing sit-down protest throughout his official declaration at Eagle Square in Abuja to show their anger over non-payment of their N2000 per head fee.
The hired supporters, who converged at the venue of the event as early as 7.00am, maintained that their handlers had failed to pay the money promised to them.

A visibly-angry supporter who pleaded anonymity expressed his displeasure over the nonchalant attitude of some of the leaders of the various groups who brought them to the event for not showing any concern for their welfare despite the long distances they had to travel.

“They asked us to enter the bus when they came to Maraba this morning and they promised to give us two thousand Naira each and also give us food but we are very disappointed to see them running around and later disappear into the middle of the crowd and nobody come back to give any money or bring water for us to drink.”

Effort to get any of the leaders to react to the allegations was fruitless as their mobile phone numbers were switched off.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/11/%E2%80%98supporters%E2%80%99-rented-jonathan-declaration-protest-non-payment-stipend

2 Likes

Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
I hope he runs in 2019
Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
diluminati:

smiley
diluminati:

Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2014
APC a party where the youth leader is older than even Fashola.

What is progressive when d aged is still ruling the leaders of today assuring them that they are leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) by Elcemento(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Smart administrator.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Alex Otti Cliches The Gubernatorial Ticket For APGA In Abia State. / Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. / Chai! Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.