Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party (1162 Views)

Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! / The South Will Never Support Any Candidate From North, Let Them Go If They Wish / Will You Support Any Law Against Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
We are in the most sensitive period of our country. Everyone is eager to ensure their interests are secured irrespective of their motives. I would like to inform users of Nairaland the following vital information

1. Nairaland will continue to remain Neutral on Political Issues

2. Nairaland Supports Free flow and Sharing of Credible information

3. Nairaland will never interfere with anyone’s freewill to Support or Oppose any Political Party inasmuch as it is done in a responsible way

Nairaland will continue to Promote and Post to FrontPage TOPICS from EVERY SECTION Regularly having SRUTINIZED them for AUTHENTICITY, UNIQUENESS, CREATIVITY, EMERGENCY and RELEVANCE.

I am a Technocrat and I’m passionately committed to service to Humanity through the Professional use of Information to enlighten and inevitably transform the society Positively. I have no Special Interest in any Political affiliations.
I will definitely be able to do a good Job as the Super-Moderator of Nairaland.

I Present Myself to all users of Nairaland and Seun especially to accept my wilful desire to Moderate the Biggest Forum in Africa to the Next Levels.

Thank You

God Bless You

Stanley A.

Nairalanders, Feel free to ask me questions here or at your convenience on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @stanadeniyi
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
did Seun ask you to hold brief for him? mtcheeeeeew
Notice Me. to be mod na by fire by force? nansense

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
diluminati:

You're very humorous. Thank you for your comments. Nairaland is going to be repositioned so it doesn't become a political tool but a remain a Powerful Information Hub for Nigerians to choose rightly and Africans to learn from.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
diluminati:
Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by swagwu(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bt y not support d sailing ship PDP
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
edozie04:
Exactly my thought

This is meant to reposition Nairaland as an Information Hub and not a Political tool for anyone's interest.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
swagwu:
Bt y not support d sailing ship PDP

Nairaland will continue to remain Neutral on Political Issues but Encourages Freedom of Information.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2014
satley:

This is meant to reposition Nairaland as an Information Hub and not a Political tool for anyone's interest.
Good information though but coming from the wrong person,if it was a mod or even seun that said this,it will be understandable but what your business in another man's issue?It's like taking panadol for another man's headache

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2014
edozie04:
Good information though but coming from the wrong person,if it was a mod or even seun that said this,it will be understandable but what your business in another man's issue?It's like taking panadol for another man's headache

This is True. I'm giving us an idea of the kinda Super-Moderator i would be the moment Seun makes it official.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2014
satley:

This is True. I'm giving us an idea of the kinda Super-Moderator i would be the moment Seun makes it official.
I wish you goodluck in that

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2014
All I'm looking for is a political party to hire me. I'm tired of being unemployed angry. I'm neutral in my stance since that is a benefit.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by ayukdaboss(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2014
charix:
All I'm looking for is a political party to hire me. I'm tired of being unemployed angry. I'm neutral in my stance since that is a benefit.
Join TAN grin grin
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Join TAN grin grin

I did the online thing and they still haven't contacted me. I was cheated and my registration added as a 'signature' for Jonathan's re-election.
Hook me up, I want to be paid per post on nairaland and other social networks cry.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by ayukdaboss(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2014
charix:

I did the online thing and they still haven't contacted me. I was cheated and my registration added as a 'signature' for Jonathan's re-election.
Hook me up, I want to be paid per post on nairaland and other social networks cry.
Lmao..I'm not a blogger for political parties bro and I have no idea how it's done grin
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 12, 2014
charix:

Join APC paid agents here,
Bacarnista,Berem,Omenka,Ngeneukwuenu,egift and Obiagelli pls link this guy to your employer as he is unemployed as you guys were before Buhari came to your rescue.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Demdem(m): 3:15am On Nov 12, 2014
@ op,
U surely don't know what u are talking about as regards this subject.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by joseph1832(m): 4:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Nairaland may not support any political party, but they sure do support a particular religious faith!.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by luvmijeje(f): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm, the guy seems to know what it takes to run a public forum. If Seun is not employing him, he should learn from him.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party by Swizdoe(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Seun has not appointed anybody as the supermod and you already parading as the spokesperson of the forum.... The supermod job is not a political office, but I see you have been opening threads campaigning vigorously as if its nlders that will elect you to the position.
I see obinoscopy is already on our trail, if you chop ban, I won't pity you.

1 Like

(1)

Oya See Names Of Alleged Reps Members Who Want Jonathan Impeached. / Nigeria Jaga Jaga.... / BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.