Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

closed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / closed (5381 Views)

Onitsha Markets Closed For Today: No Business, Why? / Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by gfortune9: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
My email: okaforster@gmail.com
Re: closed by enijoshez: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
enijoshez@gmail.com. Tnkz
Re: closed by stellybebe(f): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2014
abulifescience@gmail.com
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
stellybebe:
abulifescience@gmail.com

Kindly visit http://www.earnquickbuck.tk to get subscribe for FREE Now!
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
stellybebe:
abulifescience@gmail.com
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
gfortune9:
My email: okaforster@gmail.com
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
enijoshez:
enijoshez@gmail.com. Tnkz
Re: closed by stechi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
learnCPA:

Got your mail bro and when I clicked one of the links for registering with one of the listed CPA networks, I saw where theyr requested for my website address,please confirm if I can use the first website on my signature below to register.
Re: closed by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
learnCPA:
Have been into CPA marketing for a long time now and I have developed a golden pack of information of how easily one can make at least $1,000USD per day with just few hours of work and 100% FREE traffic. I will hold you by the hand and reveal everything you need to know about making money with the pack of golden methods I have used and am still using...

I will be giving out the information for FREE to limited number of 25 people.

So, drop your email, name and comment here or email them to make(dot)easy(dot)money(dot)ng(at)gmail(dot)com

Can we see a screenshot of your payment.
Re: closed by godoluwa(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
GreenWhiteGreen:

Can we see a screenshot of your payment.
well, i can deny or support ur claim but if u can make up to $1000, I expect ur site to be on paid domian. there are domain name for as low as $10
Re: closed by Pharmb(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
benteth7@gmail.com
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
godoluwa:
well, i can deny or support ur claim but if u can make up to $1000, I expect ur site to be on paid domian. there are domain name for as low as $10

Re: closed by Danyl(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have been on adscendmedia.com before but I have not been making anything worth while. but where do I drop my registeration details.
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Danyl:
I have been on adscendmedia.com before but I have not been making anything worth while. but where do I drop my registeration details.

Before you can get my training... you must register with cpagrip or adscendmedia from my website
Re: closed by lovelyadeola(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
My email rajje234@Gmail.com
Re: closed by iscbaba: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2014
isaacshina1@gmail.com.thx
Re: closed by fhunn: 1:03am On Nov 16, 2014
I've already registered with adscend media

Next step
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 1:34am On Nov 16, 2014
iscbaba:
isaacshina1@gmail.com.thx

Visit the link in the signature to subscribe...
lovelyadeola:
My email rajje234@Gmail.com

visit the link in the description.

fhunn:
I've already registered with adscend media
Next step

I didn't see your details under my referral list.
Re: closed by fhunn: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2014
learnCPA:

Visit the link in the signature to subscribe...

visit the link in the description.

I didn't see your details under my referral list.

Adscend media said they will reply me and tell me if my registration have been approved after 2 business working days, is that why?

P.S: abeg remove my email from your quote. Too much spams already
Re: closed by sol2galay: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Thank you very much sir, here is my email

sol2galaxy@live.com
Re: closed by exceedingrace64(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
realdiamond4all@yahoo.com
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
People Spend More Time on Facebook than Any Other Website on The Internet • Facebook Has Over ONE BILLION users • With a Facebook page and the right action plan you can start making money online TODAY.

Download FREE Ebook On How To Earn $100 - $1000 USD Per Day With Facebook => Send your email to make.easy.money.ng@gmail.com
Re: closed by olaoluwajosh: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2014
banwood45@gmail.com
Re: closed by coolwas(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
@OP,you just dey gather emails.Go on with your training.
Re: closed by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigerians and quick money,take it easy guys.Things are not the way they seem.Slow and steady does the magic.Btw, I need biz partners.Interested persons should contact via whatsapp.
Re: closed by skylane: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Godwincaleb@ymail.com
Re: closed by Tolaword: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tolaword@gmail.com
Re: closed by pryme(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
some companies pay $25 - $50 a month to these web sites for traffic (I.e ppl like you and me surfing the web), if you come to think of it how on earth can you make $1000 a day for just clicking on ads. don't you think these companies will fold up just to pay for ads alone? FYI the highest you will get for clicking ads is 0.05$ (that's if the is legit at all). what I hate about this thread is the title "$1000 A DAY" clicking ads. it's only a new comer that don't know anything about CPA will fall for this BARE- FACE-SCAM. I dare the OP post a snapshot of the checks he has received from these CPA websites that he is working for (and mind you the amount should not be less than $5000 a month since you can make $1000 a day). Why won't the op drop the link of the sites here? why does he need ppl to sign up thru his own link? any body that has been around affiliate marketing marketing should be able to see these thing clearly. I would really like the Op to prove me wrong. I will be here waiting for his reply.

My fellow Nairalanders. this is a scam don't waste your time on it. if you want to work online and get paid start with article writing.

hmmm $1000 a day clicking ads, for which planet?
Re: closed by pryme(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
pryme:
lanet?
Re: closed by learnCPA(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
pryme:
some companies pay $25 - $50 a month to these web sites for traffic (I.e ppl like you and me surfing the web), if you come to think of it how on earth can you make $1000 a day for just clicking on ads. don't you think these companies will fold up just to pay for ads alone? FYI the highest you will get for clicking ads is 0.05$ (that's if the is legit at all). what I hate about this thread is the title "$1000 A DAY" clicking ads. it's only a new comer that don't know anything about CPA will fall for this BARE- FACE-SCAM. I dare the OP post a snapshot of the checks he has received from these CPA websites that he is working for (and mind you the amount should not be less than $5000 a month since you can make $1000 a day). Why won't the op drop the link of the sites here? why does he need ppl to sign up thru his own link? any body that has been around affiliate marketing marketing should be able to see these thing clearly. I would really like the Op to prove me wrong. I will be here waiting for his reply.

My fellow Nairalanders. this is a scam don't waste your time on it. if you want to work online and get paid start with article writing.

hmmm $1000 a day clicking ads, for which planet?

SCAM Right... Okay go online and make you research on CPA Marketing and how it works okay and try get names of the BIG network and tel them what they are doing is SCAM.

They don't pay for click what they pay for is for actions such as email submit, zip submit, pin submit , download, install ...

Ask before jumping into conclusion pryme. http://www.affpaying.com is a good source to make your finding and get your facts right okay...

Odabo...
Re: closed by U4ure: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2014
eruoghoke@gmail.com
Re: closed by Zico4real(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget: FG Raises Non-oil GDP Projection To N104tn / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: How MTN Defraud Nigerians / Mixing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.