Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Do You Have Answer To Any Of This Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have Answer To Any Of This Interview Question (646 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Answer To Any Of This Interview Question by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2014
We hear almost the same question from those who have numerous experience about interview, I have Non, am getting myself ready for one, many question, no answer, and I continue to see this questions with no answer, anybody with useful idea on how to answer any of this ?

What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?
Why are you interested in working for us?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
Why do you want to leave your current company?
What can you offer us that someone else can not?
Are you willing to relocate?
Are you willing to travel?
What are your values?
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
What is your dream job?
How did you hear about this position?
What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
Discuss your resume.
Discuss your educational background.
Describe yourself.
Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
Why should we hire you?
Why are you looking for a new job?
Would you work holidays/weekends?
How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
What are your salary requirements?
Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
Who are our competitors?
What was your biggest failure?
What motivates you?
What’s your availability?
Who’s your mentor?
How do you handle pressure?
What are your career goals?
Are you a leader?
What are your hobbies?
What makes you uncomfortable?
What are some of your leadership experiences?
How would you fire someone?
Would you work 40+ hours a week?
What questions haven’t I asked you?
What questions do you have for me?
Re: Do You Have Answer To Any Of This Interview Question by Genea(f): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Answering dis u have prepared 90 percent well,use google 2 answer some

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Answer To Any Of This Interview Question by Hussyk: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Employers Prefer To Offer Jobs On Contract Basis This Days? / Vacancy / System Analyst Entry Level Current Job At Splashers Technologies Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.