Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Open Letter To Seun And Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun And Mods (703 Views)

Special Letter To Seun And Mods / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun And Mods by chiboyo(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Dear Seun and MODS,
Before I begin this post, I must make it clear that i am totally apolitical. I don't care if Jonathan or Buhari wins...

that being said. Urgent steps must be taken to redress the way the office of the president is denigrated in this site!!!

We have seen threads confirming that we have paid agents from political parties who are all out to tarnish the image of the presidency.

I am afraid that this is working as can be seen from posts from children, infantile minds, deliquents and people that have never even had a leadership position or understand the basic tenets of leadership, continually cast aspersions on the highest office in the land on matters that there little minds cannot even begin to comprehend.

we have read lies being peddled by political parties, and being rapidly spread by agents of destruction who would in a heartbeat plunge our beloved country down the precipice of destruction.

We have continually seen achievements recorded by the present administration, downplayed as though nothing was done (less achievements were highly celebrated in previous dispensations) making clear that there is an ochestrated attempt to discredit the presidency.

Now as I said before, I don't support any political party, the presidency has its own issues, but cut the man some slack please!!!

my humble take in this imbroglio (sponsored terrorism) is for all and sundry to join hands to fight this menace including NAIRALAND.

continually maligning the office of the president smacks of gross disrespect and playing into the hands of the well thought plans of the evil politicians.

Seun and MODS, the time to act to prevent this continual upsurge in using abusive words on our President is now!!!

Warm regards
Concerned citizen

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Mods by psyqs(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2014
space booking
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Mods by DRealGeesam(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Every nairalander is responsible for what he posts. It's like blaming mark zurg (founder of facebook) for what people post on facebook.

All i will say is seun shld be balanced in taking topics to front page. Nairaland is presently unbiased and he should ensure he keeps it this way.

One love seun

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Mods by Seun(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2014
We will fix the issue of abuse. It will take a while and won't be easy, but we will fix it.

(1)

Bomb Blast At Azare Bauchi / Cameroon Issues Birth Certificates To Nigerian Children. / Nasir El-rufai's Friend Evaluates Goodluck Jonathan (2010-2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.