Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,655 members, 7,851,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Hi Administration Will Return The Over 200 School Girls Abducted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hi Administration Will Return The Over 200 School Girls Abducted (450 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Administration Will Return The Over 200 School Girls Abducted by cousins: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Jonathan, who called for a one-minute silence in honour of the bombed schoolchildren and teachers at the Government Science Secondary School, Potiskum, Yobe State, insisted that his administration would win the war against terrorism .

He boasted that his administration would defeat terrorists and get the over 200 schoolgirls abducted almost seven months ago by Boko Haram in Chibok, Borno State freed.

“We will surely get our daughters freed, we will defeat terror. I will do everything humanly possible to end these killings,” he told the crowd that defied the scorching sun in the Federal Capital Territory to attend the event.

He also said his government would not abandon victims of terrorism across the country, adding that N60bn had so far been raised for the Victims Support Fund initiated by his administration.

WHAT A CAMPAIGN LINE..

I just read this today and am amazed at the fact that we need another 4years to bring back these girls. We better start learning how to stop calling them girls cos by the time this President bring them back, they will be mothers or women at the least.

God Save Nigeria
Re: Hi Administration Will Return The Over 200 School Girls Abducted by politricks: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2014
What do you expect. The line "i had no shoes" cant work again so he had to use another line.
Re: Hi Administration Will Return The Over 200 School Girls Abducted by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2014
what a pity

(1) (Reply)

‘supporters’ Rented For Jonathan Declaration Protest Non-payment Of Stipend / Nigeria Launches Youwin Batch 4 / Oshiomhole Accuses PDP Of Importing Mercenaries To Register In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.