Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (52916 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by InvertedHammer: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
slimmy05:
and you're here? keep wasting your time.
\
Yes. I am here.

PEJ no dey feed me.

So I don't give a shlt about her.

Neither should she give a shlt about me.

I can voice my opinion about her: she sucks!

It is what it is.

/
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Larriekay: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2014
cooljude:
ok. But it is wonderful to insult the president wife (someone's mum). I don't do insult but the way that guy replies all those who would gladly insult an elderly woman just because they feel she is not fluent in her gramma is nice.
am nt saying its good to insult her bt for d fact dt some1 insult her doesn't mean he shld be insulting their mothers too. Just my opinion though.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Infoay: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
What a great woman!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=28001854]hunger no good o[/quote
Na u get ur mawf ]
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by ziryboy(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
With all this qualifications and honour this woman speaks wrong English in so many places and disgrace Nigerians. Useless set of people on this nairaland are still praising her, chai
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cooljude(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Larriekay:
am nt saying its good to insult her bt for d fact dt some1 insult her doesn't mean he shld be insulting their mothers too. Just my opinion though.
Ok. But don't do things to others that you don't want others to do to you. Same as do things to others that you want others to do to us. My humble opinion. What if her Children are on Nairaland, so you think they would not defend their mum.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by mecussey(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
This one una dey write her biography, she don die?
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by cpatra(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Op pls her phone number and e mail pls? tongue
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Revolva(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
(Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate) My Ass.....na lie jare
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by unmask: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
She has all these and still do all that?..... Guess we know why our youths are unemployable
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by SenatorJames(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Educated illiterate.
Good to know that she is a graduate.
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Boyooosa(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
With all these qualifications and academic/career effort, i strongly believe dat the first lady should perform while KEG ah sorry GEJ clinches 2nd tenure. There is God Oh if all these are forgeries. May be if i c d pix of the acclaimed qualification, i can be relieved a bit because av not actually recovered from the shock of 'Toronto University' GUN are the days!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Allidal: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
WHAT A LOVELY WOMAN AND A MOTHER. I PERSONALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
YOU MUST LIVE LONG! LONG LIVE PATIENCE DAME JONATHAN!! LONG LIVE MAMA PEACE!!!
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by AkoEja: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
UGLY
Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Ilekokonit: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

No wonder her agent was caught with suitcases of money when her husband was governor.

That she and all other lootocrats of ALL parties are not in prison tells you a lot about our country.

Labelling Nigeria in its current state as a failed state is a compliment.

It should be as clear as daylight that Nigeria is worse than a failed state but the sad thing is that a great multitude of Nigerians do not know that they are being taken to the cleaners on a daily basis.

How sad.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate by Blackteeth(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sagamite:

So you could not defend any of her lies?

If my intellect was as low as yours and Blackteeth, yes I would find her intelligent but my intellect is way above that.

Now, enlighten us how she has been the best First Lady since 1999.

I wait.
Dude why the hell are you mentioning my name all over the forum? You want to lose your tooth again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.