Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] (3929 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Who says Edo ain't for APC?!
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by Blackfire(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
naija? are we cursed or are we the cause?
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Who says Edo ain't for APC!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by BENZINA(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
donphilopus:
Who says Edo ain't for APC?!
I said so. For presidential election Edo is for Gej, you can mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
More!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
@ 3rd pix, Tambuwal was very close to me!
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by ojubi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
I watch the rally on AIT and the stadium was empty, seems APC has finally lost it in EDO state. No wonder GEJ says PDP is taking over Edo state in the next election. TOM IKIMIS defection really affected them in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by nairalife2013(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
okiezman:

I taught their was bomblast on monday why is apc rallying? Yall castigated the president n now yall doing yours why can't yall practice what yall preach. What a bitter party. Yall aint the change we need, yall wanna change ya pocket
u are d most angry and d most funny nairalander whose post I hav read in recent times! ... and ya letters are like am listening to a song! Well, I pickd 4words from there: yall, bitter, pocket and apc
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by okiezman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
nairalife2013:
u are d most angry and d most funny nairalander whose post I hav read in recent times! ... and ya letters are like am listening to a song! Well, I pickd 4words from there: yall, bitter, pocket and apc

I do it to entertain you grin. If I don't do it for you who will? Enjoy the songs then

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by fairest(f): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chicheey:
.Baby you cute!hun damsel.
Awww! Thanks dear kiss
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tinubu leaving the stadium after the rally!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Coaster bus that conveyed Oshiomole, Tambuwal, Buhari, Domingo and other digntaries to Government House after the Rally!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Former Governor of Bayelsa welcoming Ngige!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oshiomole returning back to his seat after making the 6th anniversary speech!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
APC Leaders!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
When Buhari was invited to the podium to speak, he addressed us for some minutes and said he has made an agreement with Atiku, that whenever they're asked to speak, Atiku would be the one addressing the crowd. Can this be said of PDP Presidential Aspirants [if they've got any though]?!
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe, Mynd44, pls do the needful. FP!
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by Mogidi: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
donphilopus:
When Buhari was invited to the podium to speak, he addressed us for some minutes and said he has made an agreement with Atiku, that whenever they're asked to speak, Atiku would be the one addressing the crowd. Can this be said of PDP Presidential Aspirants [if they've got any though]?!

I'd rather listen to Atiku than listen to gworro chewing Buhari blabbing his way through a one hour meaningless speech.

Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he can't inspire an audience, you need a bit of charisma for that.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by gentleoyink: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
@ donphilopus now Timipre Silver is a saint to be recognised in APC gatherings right?

If he should defect to PDP tomorrow, then you will remember that he has criminal allegations against him and therefore Jonathan is associating with someone of questionable character.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari and Atiku walking majestically back to their seats after addressing the crowd!

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload] by donphilopus: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mogidi:

I'd rather listen to Atiku than listen to gworro chewing Buhari blabbing his way through a one hour meaningless speech.

Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he can't inspire an audience, you need a bit of charisma for that.

Bros, you're entitled to your opinion sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) / BIAFRA: An Igbo Man's Opinion / Meet The 5 People Whose Death Will Lead To The Final Destruction Of Nigeria, No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.