Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? (663 Views)

Jonathanians: What Have You Benefitted From Jonathan Administration / Asari Dobuko Has Not Benefitted From Jonathan's Government / Lists Of Nigerian Companies Who Benefitted From Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by benpuzzy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
As a rational being, we are expected to engage ourselves in any venture that will have positive impact in our lives. I have come to realise that we are all adicted to "nairaland" despite the unfavourable treatments to us by the Admin and Mods of nairaland. I wish to humbly ask that we politely and honestly share the things we have benefitted since we joined this forum.
Re: NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by benpuzzy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Let me kick the Ball rolling, i'm an entrepreneur, forex trader to be precise. I was able to sharpen my knowledge in this most riskiest and profitable business the day i storm into, "forex trade alert" section of Nairaland. All thanks to my distant mentors Rozayx5, fxisreal etal. I also learnt how to telorate people no matter the insults, kudos to my Tom29reloaded, i learnt alot from the sexuality section, atime came that this section became my favourite all thanks to Madness.com, moneyhungary and my vibrant female friend @ROZZEY, I wonder why she didn't win the Miss. Nairalander that was just concluded, i'm now more current with the happenings in our politics, no time for Newspapers again. Infact, i'll stop here to give others space but in all, nairaland is my "second wife". All thanks to Seun.
Re: NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by 9jii(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Never to take internet warriors serious.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by benpuzzy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
9jii:
Never to take internet warriors serious.
meaning?
Re: NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
I've learned nothing sofar. I came here looking for a job and as at this time, nothing. It has mostly been me imparting knowledge and nothing else.

Also learned the politics section is full of opposing ideas and one has to sift through the vast information with a neutral mind to get an idea of reality.

Internet warriors are annoying too angry.
Re: NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by DelightedHepzy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
I met her here and that's the greatest benefit. wink
Re: NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? by benpuzzy(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2014
DelightedHepzy:
I met her here and that's the greatest benefit. wink
hahahahaha, na u benefit pass.

(1) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Tells Obasanjo:i Do Not Head Any Killer Squad For President GEJ / The fate of Nigeria depend on Hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Senate Confirms Appointment Of Mohammed As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.