Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,513 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Should I Get Angry Or Not? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get Angry Or Not? (3619 Views)

Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' / I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Icherishu:

Aisha according to the bro. This is an informal introduction o. Not a fix one. Moreover he said this convocation has been fixed before the introduction. To me isn't an eye service. It is just following voice of reason

So she should hang her parents? What fucking voice of reason abeg. Don't push women to be idiots
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:

So she should hang her parents? What fucking voice of reason abeg. Don't push women to be idiots
it isn't a matter of being idiot. It is a matter of reasoning it out. He won't do a convocation again for such program. So these things comes once in a life time. Except he goes for his PhD now. He said he had fixed this for like two months ago. And his own just came two weeks ago. I still insist they weren't being fair to him.
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by walearoy(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Icherishu:

it isn't a matter of being idiot. It is a matter of reasoning it out. He won't do a convocation again for such program. So these things comes once in a life time. Except he goes for his PhD now. He said he had fixed this for like two months ago. And his own just came two weeks ago. I still insist they weren't being fair to him.

Boss abeg leave aisha
She has a right to her opinion
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by bukatyne(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
walearoy:
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place.

On saturday 15/11/14 I would be having my Msc Convocation ceremony at ibadan.

I am that kind of person who like to have friends and family around to join the celebration and snap picture.

Most of my friends would be present but the only brother I have won't reason being he said he wants to go and meet his girlfriends parents.

I convinced him that it can be shifted while my convocation cannot but he remained adamant.

Now my question is should I get angry with him or just let it pass?

NB
He also missed my matriculation and Bsc Convocation

Did he miss previous occasions for genuine reasons?

He might be jealous of you grin
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by bukatyne(f): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Icherishu:
One of the things I have learnt is never to expect from people. Because all these sense of entitlement is what makes people angry. He is my bro he is supposed to be there for me or she is this why will she do that?

Though as humans, we are inclined to expect especially from friends and family but we should tune our mind to 50-50. Since he wants to go allow him. Just be happy for yourself that you are making progress in your life.

This should be an eye opener to things that may come in the future. If I were to be the lady, if the introduction can be fixed another day. I will gladly shift it so that both of us can attend your convocation.

I agree @ last paragraph

I would not blame the lady: it is how your carry your family people will carry them too
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by bukatyne(f): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2014
moca:
^^what r u saying?
Something must have been going on btw these two else I see no reason why he should not go and celebrate with d bro.
This is something people has to cross continent to go and celebrate with their loved ones. It can't be shifted. Alas, he was informed two months earlier.
This always means a lot to d celebrant.

Yes, even if his intro fall in that day and he didn't know, he can shift it.
If I'm d lady, these r d kind of things I will look out for. Fixing his intro on d same day his bro is doing his convoc can make me cancel d marriage. It tells a lot about that man.period.

The lady can even see it as he loves me yada and when he becomes balogun in the marrriage, she will say he has changed undecided
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by walearoy(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Bsc was missed cos of work which to me makes more sense than present excuse
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by pickabeau1: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2014
walearoy:

Bsc was missed cos of work which to me makes more sense than present excuse

https://www.nairaland.com/1976348/mail-mods-here
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

https://www.nairaland.com/1976348/mail-mods-here

Finally sent Jarus the message last night. I am still unable to go out but I was able to get some stuff done yesterday
I pray this week will be better so I can add more and also see some people and ask for their help

Well done for all you have been doing

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by pickabeau1: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Welldone

It is well

aisha2:

Finally sent Jarus the message last night. I am still unable to go out but I was able to get some stuff done yesterday
I pray this week will be better so I can add more and also see some people and ask for their help

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
walearoy:

Boss abeg leave aisha
She has a right to her opinion
smiley
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by veave(f): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Odilafta:

Oga,would you leap for joy if your gf looks you in the face and says "not following you to see your parents today because,my sister is having her convo and besides,it's just a bloody seeing of your parents"

What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say what his brother did was right? Someone chooses to be inconsiderate and outrightly mean and you're giving excuses on his behalf? Op said he missed matric and bsc convoc. I'm sure he fixed seeing his fiancee on same day on purpose. Its little things like this that causes big problem in future. Mtchwww.

@op, dont mind him joor. Just dont invite him wen u doing something major in your life anymore. Let him hear it from outsiders.
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by veave(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

I agree. Well said. Some people believe its only them that should do well
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by veave(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:
You are very selfish and entititled
So the whole world should stop because you want to take picture.
Oya be angry and burst

At times the way you reason makes me wonder if you are a Nigerian and live in nigeria. I'm very sure you will be angry to if it happened to you. Dont come and be forming superD on nairaland abeg.
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
veave:

At times the way you reason makes me wonder if you are a Nigerian and live in nigeria. I'm very sure you will be angry to if it happened to you. Dont come and be forming superD on nairaland abeg.

Am sure you are not sane. So I wont bother with you.
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by veave(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:

Am sure you are not sane. So I wont bother with you.

Hahahahaha....
Lets see who is not sane here between you and I.

Someone laid out his problems for advice and at least comfort. You started by calling him 'selfish' and 'entitled'. Couldnt you have possibly passed quietly without calling him names?
You see no wrong in blood forsaking blood. Not on one occasion but on 3similar ones. Babe, i doff my heart for you o... you try well well...
And yes, i'm not sane. Else, we wouldnt be having this conversation. Its not cool being 'sane' like you at all. cool
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
veave:

Hahahahaha....
Lets see who is not sane here between you and I.

Someone laid out his problems for advice and at least comfort. You started by calling him 'selfish' and 'entitled'. Couldnt you have possibly passed quietly without calling him names?
You see no wrong in blood forsaking blood. Not on one occasion but on 3similar ones. Babe, i doff my heart for you o... you try well well...
And yes, i'm not sane. Else, we wouldnt be having this conversation. Its not cool being 'sane' like you at all. cool

Go and deal with your abandonment issues and dont transfer your agression on me or the posters brother. You are clearly crying from your own personal issues not this thread.
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by veave(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:

Go and deal with your abandonment issues and dont transfer your agression on me or the posters brother. You are clearly crying from your own personal issues not this thread.

Hiohiohiohiohiohio.

I laugh in isoko.
Babe cool down eh. I'm not trying to share your fustrated space and lifetime with you.
Sey i be bush baby wey get abandonment problem ne? Chai! Omaga o!
Re: Should I Get Angry Or Not? by walearoy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
veave:

Hiohiohiohiohiohio.

I laugh in isoko.
Babe cool down eh. I'm not trying to share your fustrated space and lifetime with you.
Sey i be bush baby wey get abandonment problem ne? Chai! Omaga o!

I can't help but laff
Pls leave aisha o, seems she's the one my brother went to see her parents.
Thanks veave for the posts, its greatly appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour / For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) / Let's Talk Babies!!!: Raising Twins.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.