Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down (2459 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' / Upside Down Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can cuss me or do anything to get me angry & I'll keep my cool surprisingly longer than an average person would.

But when I eventually get angry, nobody can stand the heat.

I've had to change phones twice cos the phone I was using at that moment was hanging repeatedly and then I got angry and just smashed it clean to pieces, it's happened twice.

There are some others that I wouldn't like to mention here sha.

Any other person like that?
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by angieberry(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Any time you get angry, just drink cold water before you graduate from breaking phones to breaking people's heads. It works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by goodmorning40: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
U are on ur own. Meanwhile come for deliverance ur possessed

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by thorpido(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Whatever it is that has always made you keep your cool,keep making it keep your cool.
Why would you let one moment of madness destroy things you have built over many years?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by RICKYMARIO(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abeg which kind of phone did u smash
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by coogar: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
sirman:
You can cuss me or do anything to get me angry & I'll keep my cool surprisingly longer than an average person would.

But when I eventually get angry, nobody can stand the heat.

I've had to change phones twice cos the phone I was using at that moment was hanging repeatedly and then I got angry and just smashed it clean to pieces, it's happened twice.

There are some others that I wouldn't like to mention here sha.

Any other person like that?

you are flirting with death.....
you need anger management classes - your endurance is an academic point if you cannot control yourself when your anger exceeds its threshold.
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Glock9(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can relate to that. It needs Gods intervention as it os not a normal thing. You need to see a man of God to pray for you. Also work on yourself because anger hinders a lot of things especially Gods blessings.
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Pineapp: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let's get married cheesy Our anger method can produce orgasm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
You need a shrink...
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by armyofone(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Are you really willing to accept an angry and volcanic s perm, nah you aren't.

Pineapp:
Let's get married cheesy
Our anger method can produce orgasm.

There is something causing you to behave like that making you destructive and unable to manage your anger. You should see a shrink ASAP.
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by iPopAlomo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
until you kill person... you anger nah still apprentice... e still dey learn work...
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op,not proud of it.

Am using a curve 7 I abandoned earlier now,cos I broke my phone out of anger last week.
This is my third phone am buying this year,I angrily threw my fiance phone to the gutter..

I hate it,but it seems my anger is uncontrollable.
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op,not proud of it.

Am using a curve 7 I abandoned earlier now,cos I broke my phone out of anger last week.
This is my third phone am buying this year,I angrily threw my fiance phone to the gutter..
So many things I can't mention here.

I hate it,but it seems my anger is uncontrollable..
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pineapp:
Let's get married cheesy
Our anger method can produce orgasm.
Have you ever had an orgasm?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by libertyfather(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Quick vex or late vex, all I got to tell you is that you are temperamental.....chikena

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Everybody saying problem, shrink, church.

Y'all need to understand I manage my anger quite well, if I must say, better than any of you guys here.

Everybody has a breaking point, you just can't tell me otherwise.

And I'm sure y'all probably do worse when you reach that breaking point
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Pineapp: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
Have you ever had an orgasm?
My anger has.
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Dsage1: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
@op, the problem started the moment you became a sadist,depressed and unhappy. There are few things you can do to control your anger;

* You go out more(meeting new and interesting people)

* Visit different places(especially countries outside Nigeria).

* Understand the basic needs of every living soul, it works like a magic for me, and this will make you take life simple.

* Learn to respect opinions of others, and when you get to a certain level of logic, you will realize that people virtually think the same way on the same issue.

* Read books(i mean the books that will instill more knowledges and calmness in you).
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Kimoni: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Looks like you are proud of it, you shouldn't

In a split moment of mad anger, you can kill another human before you realize what you've done

You need to take urgent steps to address it..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Magician1503(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2015
@OP, do you smoke something?
It's only 'grass' that makes someone behave that way.
Keeping calm like sunset for centuries and erupting like Pinatubo in split seconds

Or maybe the devil is using you undecided

Now, don't go all apeshit on me sad

#Spells
#Bikes
#Mypassion
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by cococandy(f): 2:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Make sure you don't marry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by armyofone(m): 4:53am On Jun 24, 2015
grin or have a girlfriend....i pity the gal as he will turn her into a ragged doll in split second of anger/rage. See that phone zoning her head if she upset him angry

cococandy:
Make sure you don't marry
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 24, 2015
sirman:

Y'all need to understand I manage my anger quite well, if I must say, better than any of you guys here.

To the extent of breaking things? NO
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Jamean(f): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2015
sirman:

If you really manage your anger well like you claim then there should be no breaking point, what you do is that you actually store up the anger until you can't contain it anymore.

Destroying things out of anger is rage and you need to work on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by JoeCutie(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Pineapp:

My anger has.
Your anger has? Oh, tell me about it. How does it feel?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by crowntoro(f): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Yomieluv:
Op,not proud of it.

So many things I can't mention here.

I hate it,but it seems my anger is uncontrollable..
please pray and fast about it.
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by JoeCutie(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Turkey wey dey mad never see Chicken wey dey craze. Then, just then...lipsrsealed

Op, you're saying this because you never jam person wey dey vex dey scatter things before. Oh, you never break your papa wind screen before? And obviously, you never vex break bottle for your own head before. You're a learner...and a slow one.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by nagreggory(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
You need a shrink...

Bros, if anyone needs a shrink na you,
I've already warned you previously,
don't talk where men are talking ok!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by chigoizie7(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
I don't get this,
Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
nagreggory:

Bros, if anyone needs a shrink na you,
I've already warned you previously,
don't talk where men are talking ok!
You have created another moniker.
What a bitter soul! Women-hating won't take you anywhere.

cc Ishilove, Lalasticlala and Royalroy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
As long as you keep smashing only your phones and properties, oh boy, carry go. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? / 6blades Reachargable Blender / One word for the parent of this kid {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.