Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... (1098 Views)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / What Is Your Most Scary Moment! / Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow Scary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello Pals:

The man that has never been afraid is not born yet, they say.

Mine, I'll select the day I left my gas cooker on and went out to visit a friend...
Neighbours were taking out their most prized belongings as they had given up...my flat was fast burning... I was called upon...
I ran like an abnormal person...got it...saved the situation... Learnt a Lesson...

What's yours?
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Mrval20(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have so many scary moments but this is just the most recent.
There was power outage and total darkness everywhere.
It was around 10pm and I decided to buy recharge card for my subscription. As I moved down the staircase, a lady stood there with her head resting on the handrail.
I had no torch with me and because it was so dark, I didn't see her and never even expected someone to be standing there by that time.
The handrail served as my guide through the staircase untill I touched a big hairy object on the smooth rail(her head and weave)....*lawd have mercy!* You wouldn't even want to know my reaction....I acted like a kid. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mrval20:
I have so many scary moments but this is just the most recent.
There was power outage and total darkness everywhere.
It was around 10pm and I decided to buy recharge card for my subscription. As I moved down the staircase, a lady stood there with her head resting on the handrail.
I had no torch with me and because it was so dark, I didn't see her and never even expected someone to be standing there by that time.
The handrail served as my guide through the staircase untill I touched a big hairy object on the smooth rail(her head and weave)....*lawd have mercy!* You wouldn't even want to know my reaction....I acted like a kid. Lol.
I can understand you, lol...

1 Like

Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
In Boarding House: Choi!

Hearing ghostly footsteps were almost a norm...

Once, I saw a being walk through my wall...True!
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by donmalcolm21(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
My most scary moment was when I watched Channels news @ 10 and the last person I saw before going to bed was the eyes of Tinubu, I had nightmares that I thought DRACULA was reborn.
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:
My most scary moment was when I watched Channels news @ 10 and the last person I saw before going to bed was the eyes of Tinubu, I had nightmares that I thought DRACULA was reborn.

Who is he?
I schooled in France where I studied Computer Science... No one talked about that man?

Are you serious about your dream? lol
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
My most scary moment was the first time I wanted to practise the act of fuckiology,mehn it was so scary,wanted to locate her womanliness but my dickenchy cud not,thank God she saved the day by leading my dickenchy into her womanliness
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by briantext(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Spreads mat
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
My most scary moment was the first time I wanted to practise the act of fuckiology,mehn it was so scary,wanted to locate her womanliness but my dickenchy cud not,thank God she saved the day by leading my dickenchy into her womanliness
Gush!
Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by brainyack(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mine was a few months ago after my waec was still 15 then so was still acting dumb. Lolz.

I have this friend He is asthmatic Sha and I was aware of that o and u know How guys play Na I don't know the demon that drove me to hit is chest it was jokingly o But it was immediately I hit him I remembered his condition omo see How He was gasping for air I tot He would die I was already imagining my self in jail or being burnt with tires

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... by nairalife2013(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2014
In a house in old canaan city, the place known as calabar in cross river state, were I spent most of my days as a child with my parents, I was 6 or thereabout. One day, playing alone in d backyard in the then unfenced compound, constructing my toycar and no one in d house. The house surrounded by untended bush save in front, with a little Sandy backcourtyard. As I lift my head up, a masquerade known as ekpe in full regalia stands there right by my side, his right hand holding his bell, his rolling eye balls seen bare inside his sockets, starringdown on me. Now this thing then had to do with ghosts... that was the height of fear ever struck a boy's heart and soul...I stil get d headed when I drag d memory out... now as an adult, I spend money and time to watch ekpe almost every yuletide in old resplendent calabar: no graceful christmas spent like that done in calabar.

(1) (Reply)

F R Y V / LMAO!!! Akpos Jamb Result (dont Miss This Joke) / Everyone Is Guilty Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.