Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! (5975 Views)

Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides / Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government / Top 10 Most Luxurious Perks Of The Presidential First Family Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Clerverly: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sweet Family!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cleverly dunce you are a shameless sychophant

This is by far the highest abuse of forum privillage

Shilling ape

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by flinton(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sicko

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Clerverly: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:
Cleverly dunce you are a shameless sychophant

This is by far the highest abuse of forum privillage

Shilling ape

Go and Die!

41 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Kanwulia: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
At least he is not IMFFFOTENT or VVVARREN! grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by MyNameIsMyName: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dreamer

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP you mean this same family that was there 30 years ago?
you people are not tired of recycling spent forces?
na wa for una o

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Clerverly:

Go and Die!

Foolish arewastani slave I am sure you don't even respect that poverty inflicted wretch of a useless father up to 5% of what you show for your despotic mullah who doesn't know you exist

Foolish ediot

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Clerverly: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s]Foolish arewastani slave I am sure you don't even respect that poverty inflicted wretch of a useless father up to 5% of what you show for your despotic mullah who doesn't know you exist

Foolish ediot[/s]

Shhhhh! Keep Calm And Welcome Your Incoming President! cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Come feb next year cleverly dunce plus all the ape p1ss sh1t crew go help buhari cry me a river

Foolish hungry man op
Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Clerverly: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:
Come feb next year cleverly dunce plus all the ape p1ss sh1t crew go help buhari cry me a river

Foolish hungry man op

But I can feed your entire lineage for the duration of lives! cheesy cheesy

Keep Calm And Love Buhari!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Clerverly:

A bastard is very easy to know

If you had a responsible father in your life he would have given you the neccessary lecture on this your fake messiah but just like the thousand and one bastard touts roaming the streets of odua you remain a nuisance to society and yourself

Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Clerverly:

But I can feed your entire lineage for the duration of lives! cheesy cheesy

Keep Calm And Love Buhari!

Big man on nl only

You that get paid to write crap day in day out nah big man now?

You are a jobbless ret@rd at best

Foolish poor wretch

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Splashme: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=20pt]God Forbid!!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Mogidi: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari is at least 30yrs older than this woman, how old was she when Buhari married her, 9yrs I presume?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by oluvick(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
You wish.

This can only happen in your dreams. That dream is as a result of constipation arising from overfeeding.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by coldsummer: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
The Op is a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Princewill1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
'Incoming' ? Niqqa let it sink in ur skull NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK,unless u mean to say 'incoming' HEAD OF SECURITY TEAM IN ASO ROCK,since he has military\security training.Thank U!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Psylas(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
What of the remaining 3 wives?
Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nobleval:
The Op is a clown.
Cleverly dunce is a paid opinion crafting shill

This is what happens when you forget what made you seek admission in the first place in university in favour of joining and carrying cofra for head

Cleverly was chased out from campus due to fracas now he is here bugging society with his 25k per month hustle

Big man ko big man ni

Don't let me expose you like the way I did that gusau girls secondary school drop out berem

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
There is fire in PDP camp!

The fear of Buhari.....

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Mogidi: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
APC marrying 12yrs old girls since 1960.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Clerverly:

Guy I sent you a mail. You see am?
Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Mogidi: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:

Big man on nl only

You that get paid to write crap day in day out nah big man now?

You are a jobbless ret@rd at best

Foolish poor wretch

Bros you bad o grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
The PDP apologists should start getting used to a Buhari Presidency before they are taken by surprise

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
berem:
There is fire in PDP camp!

The fear of Buhari.....

grin grin
Madam ape p1ss sh1t hope say you have started dusting your sewing machine because by feb next year this nah 25 kay per month hustle go end

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Clerverly: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s]Cleverly dunce is a paid opinion crafting shill

This is what happens when you forget what made you seek admission in the first place in university in favour of joining and carrying cofra for head

Cleverly was chased out from campus due to fracas now he is here bugging society with his 25k per month hustle

Big man ko big man ni

Don't let me expose you like the way I did that gusau girls secondary school drop out berem[/s]

Stop Crying Mumu!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Clerverly: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
Guy I sent you a mail. You see am?

oops! Sorry, make i check am now!
Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
The PDP apologists should start getting used to a Buhari Presidency before they are taken by surprise
You no go start to dey find una hustle now

Do you want to make a career out of being a paid shill?

Or do you Think this una cheap hustle will last forever?

U no won marry born pikin build house?

Tout
Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s] Madam ape p1ss sh1t hope say you have started dusting your sewing machine because by feb next year this nah 25 kay per month hustle go end

Ode [/s]
cry me a lagoon!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Clerverly:

oops! Sorry, make i check am now!
Pls do it is very important. The usual mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Pdp Elects New State Executives / Terrorists Attack Yandaka Community Market In Katsina State / Political Transformation: Sinners In PDP, Saints In APC By Tunde Ajaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.