Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] (60120 Views)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by fidzy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
LyfeJennings:
Whoever drove that truck should be burnt alive.

Easy there tiger...that isn't justice
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
LyfeJennings:
Whoever drove that truck should be burnt alive.
not to tha
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by LyfeJennings(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
fidzy:

Easy there tiger...that isn't justice

Ghy, I used to work at the port. Wharf to be precise, these truck drivers know the danger involved in driving a truck with an unhooked container yet they do it deliberately. I INSIST WHOEVER DROVE IT SHOULD BE BURNT AND CRUCIFIED ALIVE
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=27975302]Whoever drove that truck should be burnt alive. [/quote for example that you were the one. .....
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by fidzy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Ghy, I used to work at the port. Wharf to be precise, these truck drivers know the danger involved in driving a truck with an unhooked container yet they do it deliberately. I INSIST WHOEVER DROVE IT SHOULD BE BURNT AND CRUCIFIED ALIVE

Mehn u just have to know the devils ain't sleeping
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Nosyke(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
gift01:
Good News if no soul was lost. Hope the bus had insurance sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I Laugh in pidgin Ibo........You have a great sense of humour cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Bertrix: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Road safety officials doesn't look at these containers that are unstrapped, they will be looking at getting money from the citizens that obey all road rules. They will look at one lamp not working in your car and give you ticket on that but leaves a Damfo driver that doesn't have spare tyre, caution triangle, pastes all sort of shits on window glasses that impair good vision.Sits on a stool on a vehicle that was supposed to have a chair.
wake up Nigeria from this long sleep.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Freiburger(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Results of a poor transportation logistics embarassed
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by soludo93(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Blame GEJ. if he had not declared, this won't be possible. it's probably a punishment from the gods.

grin grin grin
sai A.....Piss.....C
sai GMB
sai Liar Mohammed
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Justpassingby45(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sorry for disturbing: This cry is for my Igbo's brother and sister's. Those who told us to leave their place for them if they do't want us to stay. Now some of us have do what they ask us todo but live like a slave and stranger in our land just because we were born in north and grow there. I have many to say but let me goto the current one the is given me problem which is this pvc(pamenent voter's card) & cvc (continuing voter's card) inwhich we are force to go back to Yobe, medugiri, Adamawa and other boko haram infected state and area to colect there Pvc after you have escape death (who want to die) does this means that Igho's in south-east don't care or can't defend theirselves even when other region are forcing them to lose vote either by killing them physically, pratically and other means or they are totally ingnorant these gose to other meaning Nigerians. Thanks... To be continue.Chinedu .S. Nwakum
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by teejah03(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes,I was ther wen it happened which means it happened in my presence,its reaLly a disvastating situation,as at yterday wen it happened a driver was trapped inside (showing he's dead) but I don't knw d outcome after then....even I don't knw wen d rescue team came around but dis morning wen I was passing through everytin is removed....
emmalezy:

A Container just fell off a truck driving on Ojuelegba bridge few minutes ago, thereby causing heavy traffic and pandemonium in the area.

It was gathered that an unstrapped container eased off the carrier truck on the bridge and fell on a danfo bus as pictured above!

The number of causalities are yet to be ascertained as at the time of this report.We hereby call on all the emergency units to move to the scene of the accident.

See More Pictures below:

Source
www.reportnaija.com/breaking-news-container-falls-off-ojuelegba-bridge-lands-on-danfo-bus-photos/
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by benpuzzy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hope nobody will blame GEJ for this carelessness because i discoverred that every goodnews is creditted to State Governors while all bad news goes to GEJ. Nigerians, sorry, kpele, ndo, sanu, do
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Goke7: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bertrix:
Road safety officials doesn't look at these containers that are unstrapped, they will be looking at getting money from the citizens that obey all road rules. They will look at one lamp not working in your car and give you ticket on that but leaves a Damfo driver that doesn't have spare tyre, caution triangle, pastes all sort of shits on window glasses that impair good vision.Sits on a stool on a vehicle that was supposed to have a chair.
wake up Nigeria from this long sleep.

You've said it all, FRSC has become a joke including VIO, those ones go only after cool and fine cars.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by clemz85(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
unstrapped , fallen off bridge at night kwa?

they send am?
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
containers shouldnt be carried over the bridge in the first place...
stinggy:
That no life was lost is almost unbelievable.
No time for blame trading. I think this most due to carelessness from the truck driver for not ensuring safe fastening of the container before leaving where he was coming from. He should thank his stars no life was lost, otherwise I trust lagos people. He would have been dead by now too.

All in all, May the gods be praised.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Adeoba10(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
my dear why don't you call southern Wi respect ........
Bro, I don't get u...
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Wisegeek01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
shocked Container !! Hope no casualties tho*
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by gbaskiboy: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
olorun gbawa lowo awon awako trailer afi okun so,
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by blessedapple: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
miztola:
Oh my shocked shocked shocked

Your what?

Abi na u get d container?
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Legit: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
emmalezy:

A Container just fell off a truck driving on Ojuelegba bridge few minutes ago, thereby causing heavy traffic and pandemonium in the area.

It was gathered that an unstrapped container eased off the carrier truck on the bridge and fell on a danfo bus as pictured above!

The number of causalities are yet to be ascertained as at the time of this report.We hereby call on all the emergency units to move to the scene of the accident.

See More Pictures below:

Source
www.reportnaija.com/breaking-news-container-falls-off-ojuelegba-bridge-lands-on-danfo-bus-photos/
Na we they do our self. This kind thing should never happen in a civilized country. Why can't the road safety force, enforce the safety on the road. They should have stop this trailer with the container for inspection, but they're too busy collecting N20. Live is cheap in 9ja.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
blessedapple:

Your what?

Abi na u get d container?
If it was mine,it would have been secured more tightly.
I can just imagine the panic the fallen container caused.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by lanrei(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
honestly I only viewed the topic to see the bus squashed to the last bit, but no be so
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by timilehin007(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
i hardly see anything why dont u use a phone with flashlight
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by iiiyyyk(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
OMG, Thank God for his Mercies.

see darkness every where, when will africa develop?

dark continent indeed....
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by fm7070: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Danfo na strong bus.
If this should fall on these chinko cars, na crush.
It seems the container is empty.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by ikombe: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
its an empty container. And am not sure dat tin fell of d bridge. Cause dat danfo for squeeze pass like dis. undecided
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by meforyou1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrofficial:
No be Naija? I wonder when they'll start charging the drivers to court and then sentence them.

What is the work of FRSC? These rickety trucks are all over our roads, emitting thick black fumes. They all end up causing disaster before taken off the road.

As a matter of fact, I do everything to avoid driving beside those trucks.

Seun, Ngwakwe, Obinoscopy, please kindly take this to FP for awareness.
oh is ngwakwe back as a mod? Good one.
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by knowledge4(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
We have L.A.S.T.M.A, F.R.S.C and other enforcement agencies on the roads
Are they not aware of those container lorries carrying containers without latching them?
What kind of trouble is this?
If there is an effective cargo railway system in place, would it be necessary for these dangerous lorries to be on the roads freighting goods?
God,help us in this Nigeria Oh!
Re: Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] by lagcity(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
wheesin:
ojuelegba ?? and i passed that bridge that morning o...with my range rover..God has saved my life

I passed there this morning with my rolls royce limousine . . . and I didn't see any range rover. What color is your range rover? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.