Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (79958 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / EXCLUSIVE: Grasses Take Over Tuface Idibia's Village House (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by berrystunn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
SO 2FACE NO GET 25M TO SET UP HOUSE FOR VILLAGE ?
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by beatsarena: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
story for the Gods, how many 2face album did they buy?

Wassup guys... I'm a music producer and music enthusiast, i want you all to please check my site at beatsarena.com

I have just created a platform for fellow music enthusiasts. A place where we can discuss about music production, mixing and mastering, song writing and Nigerian music in general. The site is virtually empty that is why i'm reaching out to you guys so we can fill it up with great contents. You are free to send your articles/write ups about music production, music reviews, gist in the music industry, news about producers and other stuffs like that. You can also submit write ups like:

How to make an RnB song
How to write a rap music or you share your experiences with various music production softwares.

it's just a place where people of like minds can meet and talk about new ideas in naija music industry. Guys, let's make history by creating the biggest music forum in Africa.

You can send your write ups/videos/ beats/photos of studio sessions/ photos of you playing any musical instrument to beatsarena@gmail.com i will be glad to post it online asap. Please visit the site and check out the various pages we have there. You can even conduct an interview with any producer, sound engineer or an instrumentalist you know. Audio and visuals are accepted,

You can also catch me on instagram and twitter: www.instagram.com/BeatsArena
www.twitter.com/BeatsArena

Tag me to any relevant post and i will surely regram and retweet
BEAT IT IF YOU CAN
See you guys soon... *winks

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
NwaNimo1:

I take it your one of these bitter Yoruba guys who now pay rent to igbos on your fathers former house?

We uproot your ancestors or build 'latrines' over their graves.

Bastard

with your response,I now know your age and that you have a brain of a 5 yr old boy,thank you for truthfully answering my questions.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
sugarboii:

Don't mind him jare. He must be an AGBAYA. He is high on drug sha
you are completely correct
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by harry509: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emelcee:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/11/exclusive-kinsmen-battle-2face-idibia-for-refusing-to-build-in-his-village-throw-stones-at-his-mother/
if sider's nu kill yu @ sider's nu go fit kill yu @ all. Mama tuface abeg make yu becareful oooO
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by kelechiMarie(f): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Godmann:

I wonder which Village you are from; or is it you that is out of touch with where you are from?

There is nothing like that in my villa.

You own your house. You lock it when you want.

Go to Anambra villages and see good houses

But you don't force people to build shaa
you never jam,it's just greed anyway
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Village People......... grin

Fhuck with them at your own risk. grin

Me and Popsy dey go our own village like Niccodemus.. grin Them no dey know when we land and we NEVER sleep in the village nor tell anybody when we are leaving..

Our exit is normally like this; 'We are coming, lets us go and see Mazi Okonkwo..' Next minute phone rings;

Caller: When are you people coming back from Mazi Okonkwo's house na.. We have made food for you people o and its getting cold'.
Popsy: So sorry.. But we got an emergency call so we had to start leaving for the city.. I will be back in 3 weeks time. '

grin

A colleagues Husband was kidnapped in the Village (My Village) two christmas' ago.. After ransom had been paid and the mans freedom secured.. The Police investigation revealed that it was the Womans younger Brothers in the Village that conspired to kidnap her husband and collect 15million Naira Ranson for him. grin

Meanwhile, the Guy said he was being constantly beaten and abused in their custody. grin

Needless to say, the Woman has never visted the Village since that time.. grin[/b]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL That is EXACTLY how we roll :'D
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by soroibeNwaigwe: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nawa o! See wahala oooo
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mordyb:
it is people like you when they become old they retire home and turn to so called elders that are involved in land tussles cheating people up and down

how can one be stingy when this project make no iota of economic sense or common sense. My fathers relations tried that four times till my mama put her foot on the ground and said without her doing shít they call her wicked and a witch why not exhibit that tendency and move forward, today my family is better for it and i have disowned them for life

Gbam
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by dubienatti(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Prymestrr:

I hate public display of mediocrity n poor intellectual activity!
I too
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
But come to think of it, isnt it very shameful and shameless that Tuface of his societal status hasnt had a house in his ancestral home? If you ask me, i'll say it's more than shamefulness and shamelessness. Let it be that money is not there, but in Tuface case, what has he been doing with all the monies that has been trooping his way since his musical career started yielding awesomely? This is why i love Igbo people cos no matter what, if you never build in the village, a mansion for that matter, nobody will respect or even invite you for an important occassion. If you like, own all the houses in Dubai, but if u never build in the village, bros for Igbo land, nobody sabi you o. Tuface don fucck top big time.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by MadCow1: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
NwaNimo1:

So he should forget his roots - is he now from Lekki? Does he hope to be buried in Lekki?

I pity the guy . . .

Your point is based purely on sentiments which is fine..

If owning a home in the village isn't a priority for him at this time, then he has no business building one. This is 2014.. For a Man who started from nothing to attain the heights he is at presently, prudence only allows for him to be wise in his investments. Why build a house in the village that you do not live in and that would yield you nothing when you could build in the city and keep making more money to build more houses..

The day he is ready to move back to the village, he can build a house there to live in.

And like I asked, what does it matter where you are buried? A dead man has no earthly worries nor obligations. He can be buried in a well tended cemetery in kano where his mausoleum can be properly maintained and still his biography would still have it that he is from Benue state.

Where a man is buried is a purely sentimental issue..

3 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by melc4real(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
2baba no fit complete house for common village? undecided chai,and he pays more than a million for rent in lagos.

#runs to amadioa# grin

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Roum(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cant believe what i'm hearing. Please you people should enlighten me here, where do village people collect house rent on someone's house without the owner giving permission I ask because this act is alien to where i came from. Very decent houses are erected on daily basis and there has never been such squabbles.

Well as for tuface, its not by force to build a house and no one can force you to spend your money the way you dont want, but truth be told, it is a thing of shame that you do not have a decent house in your fathers compound o matter your reason. No one is saying you should erect a state of the art edifice NO! but what would it cost you to build even if its a 10-room bungalow which may not even cost up more than 5million? Its even a shame you couldn't do this before your fathers death and its in this same village you run away from that you and your mother will be buried when you finally depart. Personally i see the ebola story as just an excuse.

However since you promised to build the house, the onus is now on you to see it as obligation and complete the house.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Bertrix: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
cry
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
melc4real:
2baba no fit complete house for common village? undecided chai,and he pays more than a million for rent in lagos.

#runs to amadioa# grin
such mentality....very funny cheesy
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya i understand you from ijebu right? its sickening for someone to collect money for rent on a property he/she doesn't own...such a wicked and appalling situation.

No one dares such in any part of igboland...dem neva born am well angry
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
shizzleStar:
MissMeiya i understand you from ijebu right? its sickening for someone to collect money for rent on a property he/she doesn't own...such a wicked and appalling situation.

No one dares such in any part of igboland...dem neva born am well angry

Ijebu? No...

My boyfriend is from Afikpo, and his kinsmen have been fighting with his mother over his late father's lands for close to a decade. So...
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27977568:
Why must 2face build them a house. Dont they have kids too? Abegi....I love my signature, do you love it?

A friend looks so much like you that i almost mistaken she was the one when i first saw your profile pic. May be i should be nick-naming you her name which is "Ekom-Obong", meaning, Thank God. Should I?
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
What nonsense!

Dear Tu-face,
Please stop that work completly. And next time you or mum decides to go to the village, get just two soldiers.

Dear villagers... I dare you all! Try that shit next time. You will all show me how many rooms that you have all built.

Angry fan.
You think its by unnecessary show of money-power? then let the two soldiers go and bury the man naa....plenty yeye dey ooze

Woman, village things are not done like that fyi. This is not by gra-gra. You came from the village the village didn't from you, so when its time for tradition custom must prevail no matter how wealthy or affluent you are.

You just don't go against the tradition of your ancestors cool You don't want the African spirits to pay you late night visits, do you? cheesy
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by PhumiTJ(f): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
I no fit laugh which kind nollywood script be dis?

he should build a house 4 dem because he is d king of d village abi....

God punish illiteracy and poverty

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
RedBenson:

May be i should be nick-naming you her name which is "Ekom-Obong", meaning, Thank God. Should I?
Ok, you can, just for today.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Ijebu? No...

My boyfriend is from Afikpo, and his kinsmen have been fighting with his mother over his late father's lands for close to a decade. So...
cheesy NO?

Now you are trolling right?.....i will not indulge you cheesy
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
bosun11:

seun bawo...................the HE in your life i mean smiley smiley
No he in ma life but I've been crushing on Seun since 2006 that I joined nairaland and yeah, dont send me a pm, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
shizzleStar:
cheesy NO?

Now you are trolling right?.....i will not indulge you cheesy

What on earth are you talking about? I had to Google Ijebu, and I still don't get you. What are you trying to say?

...I think you might have mistaken me for someone else...
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by tpia6: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
watching watching we are watching . . . . . . . . .

oh ma days
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
What is this one saying?

Which stupid, outdated culture are you talking about?

Which culture permits dirty, unemployed, silly youths to throw stones on a widow?(How many rooms have their parents built sef? How many dem don build?)

Which idiotic culture?

Bros reverse and park here carefully.
shizzleStar:
You think its by unnecessary show of money-power? then let the two soldiers go and bury the man naa....plenty yeye dey ooze

Woman, village things are not done like that fyi. This is not by gra-gra. You came from the village the village didn't from you, so when its time for tradition custom must prevail no matter how wealthy or affluent you are.

You just don't go against the tradition of your ancestors cool You don't want the African spirits to pay you late night visits, do you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by sharpchap: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
the money na tuface own. if him like him build everytin in 1 week, if him like him do 1 year 1 block. e no concern anybody. if shame dey catch the villagers say tuface no get house make dem contribute build for am naa, tuface tell them say shame dey catch am? yeye nosey busybody relatives wey for don yab am tire when him dey struggle as a young musician, now dem wan chop by force. david mark when be senate president how many road him tar? they must be bad people if not tuface for dey helep dem naa. this is a whole tubaba the most down to earth nigerian celebrity. the only star i can invite to my house and give him garri and groundnut to soak and him go gree. tuface is on good terms with efrybody so if they arent on good terms with him, they must have done something bad to him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Igbohater:
How can i successfully woo a lady on Nairaland? I have sent series of PM's to several ladies including the one's i'm crushing on but they all have one thing in common. They tend to ignore my Pm's and form that hard to get attitude. This is sickening cos i'm single and searching for a lady i can build a relationship with. I have read several threads about how people met and got married through nairaland and it inspires me and i decided to try it out. Why are all the ladies on here ignoring me? Are nairaland laides insecure? Guys how do you go about getting their attention? Matured answers please cool cool cool

Change ur username for a start!

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by bosun11(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27987749:

No he in ma life but I've been crushing on Seun since 2006 that I joined nairaland and yeah, dont send me a pm, sorry.

okay..seun...cool then....and when did i tell you i was planning to send you PM Why are you in a haste to think every guy commenting on your post , pictures or talks about your hubby will send a PM to you Have Fun
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27987586:

Ok, you can, just for today.

Ok thanks but i want it beyond today. Any probs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar / Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.