Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (79937 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / EXCLUSIVE: Grasses Take Over Tuface Idibia's Village House (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Is it now that they threw stones the house will be built? Senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by chiochio1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
really?

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
mincuu:

you wey dey complain of garri price, u still dey sip liquor... smiley
I m consoling myself with liquor....
Last Bullet
Life must continue
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by onihaxy: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
abachaphilo:
pls i love my girlfrend very much and she dont like me what will do

Buy an iphone 6 for her and watch the magic

4 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by chiochio1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
yes the villages do also

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by chiochio1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
this is the reason he did not complete the project

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Assuming the story is true, if you follow instructions/rules/customs dictated by fuuktards, then you should be willing to continue interacting with fuuktards.

So some fuuktards said you should build a 10-bedroom house in some hinterland and you decided to?

Why?

You could not tell them to fck off?

They are now telling you that you cannot bury your father until you finish building the house?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem no born anyone in Sagamu to try that with me!!!

Won bi iyalaya won daa! (Dem no born dem great-great-grandmothers to have such audacity!)

Odikwa madness!

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Billygee2u: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
does charity not start from home ? if the villagers can hear and see the lavished wedding of 2 or 3 face,haven't they the right to demand a good and beautiful house from 2 or 3face or face me I face you Idibia to make their village look nice ?
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by chiochio1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Take the money 2baba now go and complete your house

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by KingBish(f): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!
It's either the mother is a liar, or 2face is broke!

It's either you've got no brain, or you chose not to use it.
What kinda senseless assertion is this?

3 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by alaladakosta(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
amacastel:
I don't want to belive that somebody like tuface idiibia has no good house in his father's home town is a shame on his own part @ his level aku lue uno amara onye kpara ya even the muim should be ashamed that after 40yrs of marriage she can't go her husband,s place becos of lack of house .
Even me wey be woman they try hustle 4bedroom for ma papa house b4 I get married so that wen my in laws come the will respect me that we have a decent home abode

Who be this one?

3 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by IdomaLikita: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idoma Ol'Adam!!! Heheheheheh!!! I love Edumoga People!!!
You get Multi-Million Naira Doopa Behind Houses for Lagos! You no Build Clay House for Village!
Ya Mama Tell you make you run from Village People say dem be Winch!
Ya Papa Die, You carry am go Village to Bury!
Do Villagers feed on Corpses, that you remember them only when you Death calls??

He's lucky, some people would allow his Father's Corpse to Rot in the Sun! (Reminds me of my Cousin's Predicament last year)

Bottom Line: Build House For Ya Village Compound! Its the Only Place you can really call YA OWN!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by soniawarmate: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=englishmart post=27967884] [b] story for orunmila!
It's either the mother is a liar, or 2face is broke...............
Oga eme if some one call ur mum a liar u will clap 4 d person am sure..... Blabla
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Gratia(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Does it mean 2face's family don't have private house in that village or what?
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Suzyky4u(f): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
All of them are selfish. Both 2face o, the mama o, the kinsmen and the villagers.
1. 2face cannot deny the fact that he has more than enough money to complete that project.
2. His mother's reasoning is selfish cos he must not back out simply because he won't benefit from it. That's his home for crying out loud. He can see it as a way of giving back to them.
3. His kinsmen must not give him conditions cos they are not in his pocket. They are only being greedy. These things are done willingly. If he isn't willing leave him alone. Shebi the year wen him mama go old finish die na for Dubai they go bury her.
3. As for villagers throwing stones, I cannot comment on that until I see pictures or enough evidence.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by idris4eva(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!
gbe enu oshi soun.

4 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Suzyky4u(f): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
PrinceAkbabio:
Those men are suspects, de killed d poor man so de cn own a house, God punish poverty...

How? Them don dey send cancer through spiritual means now?
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by mrramadan(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!

Or this story is completely false.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!

There are two things involved....
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by vacant06(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
10 flat 2face na president ? Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Marotzke(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Una de talk of tubaba come to P square village see their papa old house that they can't repair or rebuild till now and they was allowed to bury their dad I think in this case the villagers are angry that she prevent tubaba from coming home regularly and be throwing money around
Bury which dad? Abeg don't wish Old man Okoye quick death o.

Secondly , you don't modify, alter, demolish or rebuild a man's house while he is still alive. If you don't like your father's house in the Village, go an build your own.

Finally, the chief mourner for P squares mum's burial is their dad. So the man buried his wife according to his means and how he deemed it fit.

4 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nichobabe(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Naija villagers sef.

But how come 2Baba no fit build house for he papa before the old-man die? No wonder the burial was low key with no celebrities around, where you want put them?

2Baba fall my hand with 2 big house for lekki, why you no fit give your papa bungalow for villa? make the man enjoy before he go. if that one dey, the villagers for no dey ask now.

Anyway, sha na their business be that...
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by fpeter(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!

what sense do you make of this stupid comment now?
the guy stated that the money he was expecting didn't
turn up....how does that make him broke and his mum a
liar?? have you ever bought a block in your life or buried
a loved one? shows how silly you must be as a person

3 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Marotzke(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nichobabe:
Naija villagers sef.

But how come 2Baba no fit build house for he papa before the old-man die? No wonder the burial was low key with no celebrities around, where you want put them?

2Baba fall my hand with 2 big house for lekki, why you no fit give your papa bungalow for villa? make the man enjoy before he go. if that one dey, the villagers for no dey ask now.

Anyway, sha na their business be that...
He has already built a nice bungalow in the town ship for his parents. You want him to go and build a mansion where neither his dad nor him have any intention of dwelling in?

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by brofula(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
2baba not too late any way, I hope some day They are expecting you to ask for thier vote like some musicains and actors are now doing. just forgvie them and do it when you have capacity to.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by mizzy007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
2baba abeg beware of dos village m
kinsmen..... its either dey want 2 bury somtin 4 u on d land or dey want u 2 build n dey wil claim both d land n d house... is it by force 2 build in one village? becareful boss
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by MadCow1: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fhucking Villagers.. angry

Whats the Economic value of a Village house to Tuface?!

Thats how one man when he started making Money went and built a house in the Village when he could have afforded to build same in the City.. He later fell of hard times and had no fall back.. The house in the village though grand was worthless because Nobody could afford to pay him a rent beffitting of the house.. Now he is homeless in the City and had to pack all his belongings and family back to the village.. angry

I advice my hommies.. If you know you are not ready to retire to the village, there is no point building a house in the village. Rather use the village land for something that can yeild money and build in the city where you can use the house to make money.

#FhuckThemVillagers.. angry

6 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nichobabe(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Marotzke:
He has already built a nice bungalow in the town ship for his parents. You want him to go and build a mansion where neither his dad nor him have any intention of dwelling in?

I for say grin grin grin

Thanks for the info
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Billygee2u:
does charity not start from home ? if the villagers can hear and see the lavished wedding of 2 or 3 face,haven't they the right to demand a good and beautiful house from 2 or 3face or face me I face you Idibia to make their village look nice ?
u funny oooooo......na dea papa follow me hustle am money?y shud dy demand a house from me......he owns his money and e does woteva e like wit it........dy no get children too....mk dem dy dea dy wait 4 anoda person pikin mk e com build house for dem,while dea own is busy pursuing rodents in d village
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
D guy said he doesnt hav money now
Abeg de shud let him b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.