Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (79984 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / EXCLUSIVE: Grasses Take Over Tuface Idibia's Village House (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by charcoal(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Just like dose Hollywood movies
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by dubienatti(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

So they can kill me? No thanks.

Shamefully, I'm not even exaggerating. I have kinsmen who have convinced themselves they are entitled to my father's properties. When I began making it clear I plan on moving to Nigeria, against their expectations, funny things started happening. My father and I do not eat in certain people’s houses.

I have enough to worry about. They can all go to hell.
kill u ke? It is called 'amansiology'..let no body hoodwink u, every man has fear witin n dey fear u more dan u think..go back home n show dem wat u ar made of.. maka Jesus day ya side..
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Sunnycent(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls vote for chris viral for mr Nairaland tomorow and saturday from 8AM to 5PM. Thanks http://nairaland.com/chrisviral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
bosun11:

okay..seun...cool then....and when did i tell you i was planning to send you PM Why are you in a haste to think every guy commenting on your post , pictures or talks about your hubby will send a PM to you Have Fun

Eeyah, sorry, I just got on your nerves, am really sorry...ahan I was just joking nau wink
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by bosun11(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27989045:

Eeyah, sorry, I just got on your nerves, am really sorry...ahan I was just joking nau wink

Alright
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

What on earth are you talking about? I had to Google Ijebu, and I still don't get you. What are you trying to say?

...I think you might have mistaken me for someone else...
You had to google ijebu?....lol

...lets just agree i took you for someone else then ....lol
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
What is this one saying?

Which stupid, outdated culture are you talking about?

Which culture permits dirty, unemployed, silly youths to throw stones on a widow?(How many rooms have their parents built sef? How many dem don build?)

Which idiotic culture?

Bros reverse and park here carefully.
Some traditional practices go into oblivion no doubt, but there are certain traditional rites you dare not tamper with.

FYI, i'm not justifying the actions of the unruly villagers, only pointing out to you that as long as village matter is involved, things are not done at will by force-by-force or emotionally like you alluded to when you talked about taking two soldiers. Even if you take 1million soldiers, there are still instances that tradition MUST prevail....and that's a given cool

Now calm your nerves...you're beginning to sound too emotional
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
dubienatti:
kill u ke? It is called 'amansiology'..let no body hoodwink u, every man has fear witin n dey fear u more dan u think..go back home n show dem wat u ar made of.. maka Jesus day ya side..

Like I said. More important things to concern myself with.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Aslawish(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Is it compulsely to build a house in the village.

Those villager have serious plan.

May them go die. according to adams oshos of edo state
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by skyface00(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
D same way the Dr incharge of the father asked them just 200k at National hospital abuja and the whole family couldnt come up with it, b4 the father lost it.....

Gloomy
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by omocheche(f): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
kevoh:
Useless village inlaws! Always wanting to start wahala where there's none. They are the same everywhere irrespective of state and would always find something negative to say about their daughter-in-law whether she's wrong or right!

So what if the mom stopped his son from continuing the building project, is Tuface Father Christmas? angry
. Bros no be him inlaws o! Na him own uncles.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
So the tradition is that one builds a ten room apartment before they bury his father.

Or else the mother or wife is stoned to death. Right?

I don't really care .... But I repeat no one... As in no one has the right to stone anyone. That is an assault.

Yes! next time 2baba or any member of his family decides to go to that cave of a village... He should get soldiers, sss or something.

Afterall even my local government counsellor won't enter village without his mopol etc. So what's the biggie?
shizzleStar:
Some traditional practices go into oblivion no doubt, but there are certain traditional rites you dare not tamper with.

FYI, i'm not justifying the actions of the unruly villagers, only pointing out to you that as long as village matter is involved, things are not done at will by force-by-force or emotionally like you alluded to when you talked about taking two soldiers. Even if you take 1million soldiers, there are still instances that tradition MUST prevail....and that's a given cool

Now calm your nerves...you're beginning to sound too emotional
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Shinatu: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
As long as people see taking a corpse "home" for burial as a must then they will continue to be subjected to this exploitation and manipulation.
If you know you want to be buried in the village, please find out about the traditional expectations and start to put things in place before you die, do not put unnecessary burdens on your children.

I gathered that some titled chiefs in certain areas live out of this, so 'keeping the tradition' is very beneficial to them, they will always have stories to tell of someone who refused to provide the cows for a burial rite and died within 7days or how young people started dying in the family!

It is appointed to man to die once and after death is judgment, if you like slaughter twenty cows and bury him in a freshly built skyscraper.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by kevoh(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
omocheche:
. Bros no be him inlaws o! Na him own uncles.
What do you call the relationship between Tu Baba's Mother and his Uncles? undecided
When you get my answer, you will understand my post!
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by curiousmind11: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Comments here make me to believe that Nigeria has a long way to go. Politicians will continue to hoodwink and steal us blind. Whether someone has a house in his village, of what concern is that to U or his village people? How many people in his village contributed to his training or career? I am a strong proponent of people giving back to the society, but must it be by building a house and by force? Giving back to the society doesn't mean sharing money or building house for relatives.
Some people on this forum are the reason, Nigeria take long to progress.

4 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by ikojo2(f): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Must dey even dictate hw many bedroom flat d guy go build 4 him papa village,but in d real sense he suppose build ous 4 his father compound na,even pple wey no get na wetin dem dey 1st do b4 dem build or buy 4 anoda man land.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by yomanovic: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!
It's either the mother is a liar, or 2face is broke!
Ftc sha!

Senseless statement! Can't he be shot of cash along the line? Does the fact the fact that the project pauses mean he has no cash at all. Those who have stoned his mother are just psychophants, gold diggers and good-for-nothing bastards.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by yomanovic: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
curiousmind11:
Comments here make me to believe that Nigeria has a long way to go. Politicians will continue to hoodwink and steal us blind. Whether someone has a house in his village, of what concern is that to U or his village people? How many people in his village contributed to his training or career? I am a strong proponent of people giving back to the society, but must it be by building a house and by force? Giving back to the society doesn't mean sharing money or building house for relatives.
Some people on this forum are the reason, Nigeria take long to progress.

I luv every of the word in your comment. Do you know that while he was still hustling to make ends meet, some of them might have hoped he won't make it to the top while some might have even gone diabolical just to make sure his star doesn't shine. Now they want to feed on his sweet. Gluttons.

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by DaBullIT(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=15pt]More Money , Mo problem,

But money is good, no matter what cos money solves problem grin[/size]
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shizzleStar: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
So the tradition is that one builds a ten room apartment before they bury his father.

Or else the mother or wife is stoned to death. Right?

I don't really care .... But I repeat no one... As in no one has the right to stone anyone. That is an assault.

Yes! next time 2baba or any member of his family decides to go to that cave of a village... He should get soldiers, sss or something.

Afterall even my local government counsellor won't enter village without his mopol etc. So what's the biggie?
Quit twisting my words to suit you... building a10-room apartment is a tradition? where did i infer that from any of my comments?, however it could be seen as a moral obligation if the wherewithal is there ceteris paribus. In this case, 2face has the moral obligation to do so.

And who justified stoning anyone??

People travel to their villages with able-bodied men and armed security men only as far as security is concerned....its really no biggie...even if its a million of them cool However when its time for tradition to takes its place, all that effizy and money-power must take the back sit for customary rites to prevail...it is non-negotiable. Dig that?

Mind you when i talk tradition here, i'm simply talking about traditional burial rites(in this case) that MUST be observed and i dont mean building a house, having SSS or what not. I had to clarify this so you don't misquote me again
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by simdam500(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
haters... they never had anything to say when there was nothing and now that there is something they cook up story
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ok... Bye!
shizzleStar:
Quit twisting my words to suit you... building a10-room apartment is a tradition? where did i infer that from any of my comments?, however it could be seen as a moral obligation if the wherewithal is there ceteris paribus. In this case, 2face has the moral obligation to do so.

And who justified stoning anyone??

People travel to their villages with able-bodied men and armed security men only as far as security is concerned....its really no biggie...even if its a million of them cool However when its time for tradition to takes its place, all that effizy and money-power must take the back sit for customary rites to prevail...it is non-negotiable. Dig that?

Mind you when i talk tradition here, i'm simply talking about traditional burial rites(in this case) that MUST be observed and i dont mean building a house, having SSS or what not. I had to clarify this so you don't misquote me again

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by curiousmind11: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
yomanovic:

I luv every of the word in your comment. Do you know that while he was still hustling to make ends meet, some of them might have hoped he won't make it to the top while some might have even gone diabolical just to make sure his star doesn't shine. Now they want to feed on his sweet. Gluttons.

You are very correct on this. Some of this people are very wicked. I grew up in the village and I loved village life. I struggled in many ways as a young man. But when I started working a good place, come see jealousy and outright hatred. If I go to the village, I can't even pass a night in that village. Meanwhile, we have electricity yet most working class youths don't go there. Are these the kind of people that will wake one day to tell me what to do?

Village was a place to retire to years ago, but presently wickedness and greed has taken over. Some villages though, few are still ok.

3 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by tpia6: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ten bedrooms is for seven kids and their three mothers, I'm assuming.

Just guessing here.

Tuface will share a room with the legally married wife, as they are together.

Unless he has ten kids, which he hasn't publicly said?
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by 9jauk: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Shocking story...

Ok if that the case

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Anglovel: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
PrinceAkbabio:
Those men are suspects, de killed d poor man so de cn own a house, God punish poverty...
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by mbulela: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
brainpower:
Why didn't the Pa micheal build before he died? Tuface can decide to build whenever he wants to build and shouldn't be forced to build, actually he can decide not to build at all. Atleast we know he takes care of his responsibilties and family so maybe his father never wanted him to build when he was alive. And as for his mother telling him not to build, in as much as she denied it, there's nothing wrong with it. She knows these villagers so well and knows that it is of no use now. It is senseless to say she stopped him, she would have stopped him before he even started the foundation of the house. So money constraints stopped him which doesn't make him broke but in his priorities there is no use going out of his way to build a house that nobody will live in at that period of ebola and not to forget that he probably paid all the bill of the burial alone.

Besides, 2face has lots of houses in Lagos.
He is into real estate big time.
So maybe he is just not keen on a village house with no economic benefit.
Hose or no house, the old man don die and has been buried.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by rhymz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Shinatu:
As long as people see taking a corpse "home" for burial as a must then they will continue to be subjected to this exploitation and manipulation.
If you know you want to be buried in the village, please find out about the traditional expectations and start to put things in place before you die, do not put unnecessary burdens on your children.

I gathered that some titled chiefs in certain areas live out of this, so 'keeping the tradition' is very beneficial to them, they will always have stories to tell of someone who refused to provide the cows for a burial rite and died within 7days or how young people started dying in the family!

It is appointed to man to die once and after death is judgment, if you like slaughter twenty cows and bury him in a freshly built skyscraper.
Some of you here just write with careless abandon like you live in some Eldorado world free from culture and belief systems. That you do not believe in being buried in your place of origin does not make it a bad practice.

It is easy for a Yoruba person to siddon from one corner and question the rationale behind the usefulness of owning a home in your place of origin or being buried there because he is not from there and can not relate with the culture and traditions of places outside of Yoruba land. That is understandable but don't be telling people that think otherwise that they are wrong for holding such belief.

If there is one thing I like igbo men for, it is the fact that this fact is not lost on them. no correct igbo man will build a house in Lagos when he does not have a home in his father's compound or village. It is a thing of shame that is not excusable, all these petty excuses of relatives hijacking the house are not true. You can't use isolated cases to conclude that it is what everyone in the village does. In my family compound for instance, putting up befitting structure is like a competition amongst my uncles, my dad and his brothers.

There is no how one will build a house in the village and it will revert to some other person's own, that's an exaggeration, no village will allow such nonsense. There is no how Tuface will build a befitting house for his dad and some random village person will later come a lay claim to it, that's a big lie.

Tuface messed up big time if with all the money and fame, he didn't see the need to for his family members to enjoy throw the ownership of a son like 2face.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by juwoonn(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
2baba, abeg carry ur mama commot from dat villa. Lagos is no man's land. You don bcome lagosian seff
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by amacastel: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
because you choose to live your life impressing others does not mean everyone has to be that stu-pid. ewu nama like you cheesy
From all indications u are a fool u but don't worry lemme teach u won't u know but u don't think about it don't impress people rather u do the right thing ur township money can vanish anytime wot u have In ur villa will never vanish
I pity the ma that will marry u as wife that's if u are a woman cos ur type is a jezebel that belive ur husband people are bad 40yrs of marriage no single houe and 2face mum is shameless enough to let people know even if he build 2bed room flat no 1 will insult them check linda ikeji out she has a duplex in the villa no matter wot she will never loss that 1
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by OICpositive: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Emelcee:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/11/exclusive-kinsmen-battle-2face-idibia-for-refusing-to-build-in-his-village-throw-stones-at-his-mother/
,,my 2baba u don grow shhty tins like dis nah atleast u wld hv started ur buildin projects frm home

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.