Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Best Way To Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Way To Sex (1197 Views)

Divine Solution To Sex In Dreams / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / Is There A Spiritual Side To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Sex by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Jesus christ is coming soon. Change your evil ways and repent so you wont perish. If you are the type that fornicates, self-service, commit adultery or lustful desires,, repent now before the day of rapture. May God bless you as you turn a new live. Praise the lord, Halleluyah cool cool cool cool
Re: The Best Way To Sex by Ploy(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2014
With you profile the king of sodom will judge you on the day of judgement. You have opportunity the never had.

Stop playing with God and his words. I'm not holy but I still reference God
Re: The Best Way To Sex by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Ploy:
With you profile the king of sodom will judge you on the day of judgement. You have opportunity the never had.

Re: The Best Way To Sex by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2014
irunobo2:
Jesus christ is coming soon. Change your evil ways and repent so you wont perish. If you are the type that fornicates, self-service, commit adultery or lustful desires,, repent now before the day of rapture. May God bless you as you turn a new live. Praise the lord, Halleluyah cool cool cool cool
loook here u stupid biatch.d next time u concoct such nonsense again, i promise u , u will be banned for life in this nairaland.... I wil keep on hunting u down ...... Demon
Re: The Best Way To Sex by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loook here u stupid biatch.d next time u concoct such nonsense again, i promise u , u will be banned for life in this nairaland.... I wil keep on hunting u down ...... Demon

God punish you Idiat
Re: The Best Way To Sex by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2014
Ploy:
How does that make you better?
Re: The Best Way To Sex by Ploy(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

How does that make you better?

I never claim holiness but I am me. No one use a cooked dic.k as profile pix and preach gospel
Re: The Best Way To Sex by Omexonomy: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
irunobo2:

God punish you Idiat
ah from the mouth of a preacher
Re: The Best Way To Sex by Segunagagu(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Omexonomy:
ah from the mouth of a preacher
Hahahhaha..abi ooo
Re: The Best Way To Sex by celeron40(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
This idiot just craves attention..commenting stpidly on purpose, creating stupid threads, etc..using a fake prof pic...the idiot's IQ is dead and buried.

(1) (Reply)

Y Is God So Greedy With Is Miracles? / Primate Ayodele Drops 2015 Prophecies / Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.