Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

A Mail From My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mail From My Husband (4666 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mail From My Husband by mutter(f): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
I think your husband is trying to tell you that marriage is not a do - or die thing for him. If he ccan`t stand your fire, he`s going to get out of your kitchen and make himself cosy in another woman`s kitchen...
He is simply signaling you that he is not happy with these arguments.
Perhaps you need to work on yourself and on the marriage.

It is egoistic to want to possess a human being and have him only for yourself. Why would you want to kill him if he does not want to have you or he wants to share his love with you and some other woman?
The only way you can bond a man or a woman is with love. It is a choice for you and for him.
If you value the marriage then start changing some things.

2 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by jahlove4jah: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
So sorry abt ur predicament. I wilo only advice you to show him extra ordinary love while you watch ur ego too
Re: A Mail From My Husband by coolmoon500(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why oh why do people orchestrate the pain of fellow humans? Ur husband is making u lose ur peace and happiness and I sympathise wit u,but killing ur hubby is not the answer.

I think effective communication would help matters here,also take your issue to God. The heart of man lies in the hands of God.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by simdam500(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
so your aim to get a gun can be accomplished and made the gun useful.

keep loving him,

I thought iit u ladies that knows the way to our hearts. then do what you know how to do best. make him proud of u enough to stay with u and lastly.

learn to want what he wishes to have
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Mrsmansson:
In order not to reveal so much info I wouldn't upload the mail he sent
This was a very nice caring man few years ago oh
Marriage na wa sha

Okay whenever we ve a fight,he would always say the number of kids I want in this life must not come from you alone

So yesterday was another argument

He sent a mail saying;

"I have to tell you this today - the number of children I need as a man I will get and it not a must that you will be their mother; it is only an opportunity that a wise woman shall cease..."

This is not the 5th time he is saying this
I jokingly told him one day,that I need 2 kids,he said 4,the next thing he said is "you can give birth to your 2kids,I can get the rest kids from anywhere

The way I hate him now,I can even plan his death.have been plotting of a good strategic way to kill him,so no one would suspect me
How can someone who claimed he loves me,just turn out to say the most hurtful things to me
So I thought we were in love,I don't understand that opportunity part
Ask him How many he needs and tell him by God's Grace u will have them.... even if u don't mean it.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
bukatyne:

How many kids did you plan to have during courtship/early marriage?

Have you gotten to that number?

Is your husband saying 'you must get to the agreed number (if you have not gotten there) of kids else he will have kids outside' or "He must have kids outside wedlock whether you birth the agreed number or not?"

Get a grip maám; when you are done with murder, you are going down for it. Are you 100% sure you are willing to sacrifice your lifetime for your hubby (because that is what you will be doing)

It is well with you

What he means by that statement is, if you misbehave, I'll get a concubine outside. HE will destroy the divine monopoly God gives to married couples and find someone outside. You misbehave, I'll just look outside.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Lonelypacifist6: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
grandstar:

What he means by that statement is, if you misbehave, I'll get a concubine outside. HE will destroy the divine monopoly God gives to married couples and find someone outside. You misbehave, I'll just look outside.
Sense would not elude you the others didn't understand what he meant.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by culf: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mrsmansson:
Marriage na wa sha

Okay whenever we ve a fight,he would always say the number of kids I want in this life must not come from you alone

So yesterday was another argument

He sent a mail saying;

"I have to tell you this today - the number of children I need as a man I will get and it not a must that you will be their mother; it is only an opportunity that a wise woman shall cease..."

This is not the 5th time he is saying this
I jokingly told him one day,that I need 2 kids,he said 4,the next thing he said is "you can give birth to your 2kids,I can get the rest kids from anywhere

The way I hate him now,I can even plan his death.have been plotting of a good strategic way to kill him,so no one would suspect me
How can someone who claimed he loves me,just turn out to say the most hurtful things to me
So I thought we were in love,I don't understand that opportunity part

its unfortunate he made up his mind from the onset to cheat. pls clear your mind of any form of negativity pls, killing him will only put you in more trouble and sadness. Find ways of making yourself happy and take care of your kids.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by WaterTheMonk(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Mrsmansson:
Marriage na wa sha

part
I think I know exactly how you feel but what if he didn't really mean it? It's an expensive joke. No one who is serious sends such messages through mail
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2020
This is an old thread. just hope this woman has not gotten herself into trouble because of man issue or even killed herself cos judging from all her posts, she sounds depressed as all her post are man-cheating related problems.

Marriage is not by force. If you can't agree on common grounds, then find your square roots instead of threatening to kill your spouse.

Husband this, husband that. Stay, complain. Go, threats. Na wa o..

Singles, If you know you're not ready for nonsense, don't go into marriage cos there is no way you wont see nonsense or do nonsense once in a while.

Marriage is a workload of complexities but with competent and well qualified skilled professionals (spouses) it can be well managed and made a heaven on Earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? / And He Has A 'side Chick' / Is It Wise To Explain Your Financial Problems To Your Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.