Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! (1574 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum / How To Post A Picture To The Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2005
Hi. im so bored. pls is anyone online? Say something in this thread. anything. Pls am waiting.
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by Latoya(f): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2005
How r u?
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2005
I'm alright. U?
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by angelak(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2005
Uche how is life with you? are you in school are are you working? Are you married or single and searching or are you single but settled?
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2005
Im a student. but im working now doing IT. LOL im not searching for man
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by angelak(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2005
So why do you think the forum is boring?

do you have any suggestions of things to be done to make it more intresting?
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2005
Because its boring and im bored. if the chat was working im sure it will be better. but at least the members can try 2 spice it up
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by angelak(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2005
Please tell us how we can spice it up? cry

We don't want to lose you!
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2005
I dont know really.but something fun and silly.
Anyway im sure its dry cuz d forum rockers like hotangel, layi, k2dac hv probably gone 2 school. since u r online. wat do u suggest we do 2 spice my day up?
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2005
In the absence of a reply and a fun thing 2 do. il say take care pple. im out. i hope d rest of d day wont be dis boring and i hope 2moro will be fun
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by hotangel2(f): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2005
Hey hun... How are you! See the thing is, everyone on this site have different Timing in their country. So while some people are sleeping, some are awake.. And while some are awake, the rest are sleeping.. It's really scarce to see everyone online at the same time.. Except for like, when some people decided to come at midnight... which will be other people's morning and blah blah.

There are like, really interesting topics at the Forum games section on this Site... No matter how boring the site is.. Those games rock. cheesy Just go to the "I wish" game, Make all your wishes, and wish they happen wink There are also nice topics, at some other sections. You could just reply to them, (not minding whether or not you are the only one online).. By the time you get back the next day.. You would have found many more replies to them (when you click on "new posts replying yours" at the top of the page). You could also make some topics you feel like people should be interested in contributing to. Whenever you get on and u feel bored.. Just go through all topics and Add replies to them (constructive ones that is).

I was seriously bored last night, I made a post like it... and got insulted! People telling me, i need a life + i don kolo JUST cos i wish they were online. Anyways hope to catch you online some other time Uche.. cheesy
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2005
Thanx girl ive heeded ur advice and im not as bored as i used 2b
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by hotangel2(f): 3:53am On Sep 29, 2005
yay. cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by uchetobi(f): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2005
@ seun why is this in the recycle bin
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by janetgurl: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2006
i aint boring,lmoa
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by retro(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2006
Of course it's boring! Afeni got banned!
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by janetgurl: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2006
it aint boring for me
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by retro(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2006
Duh! You're new.
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by janetgurl: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
duh!yea u right tongue tongue
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by SvS(f): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2006
@retro sup gurl!
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by iice(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
Well hope you are not bored now wink
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by earthrealm(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2006
yep, seun shud try n get the chat running,
or members shud include their yahoo/msn chat ids,
i met tons of interesting folks everyday, tru yahoo chat, cos i put my yahoo id in my profile,
so am not 2 bored,
do same n u wunt b bored
Re: Anyone? Everyone?Why is the forum boring. Hola! by iice(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2006
Really? well good 4 ya, i get tons of junk so i removed ma mail grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Longest And Shortest Relationship. / Please Mods: Release 190/unban190 And Platimunk/platimnxxx / Pls Hw Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.