Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You (3638 Views)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins / Jesus Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:

Are u high on menstrual blood
Who are you referring to even if frustrated man said so out of anger I don't expect a low life dumb ediot like you with a bleeped up life to say so..

Says a deluded woman who calls herself a Christian.
Bloody hypocrite.

Is dis how d Bible ask you to preach? With insults?
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Weah96: 2:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

Bloody hypocrite.

If she really KNEW for a fact that God was real, she wouldn't talk like that.

That's the problem I have with these people. They follow like sheep without thinking.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Weah96:

That's the problem I have with these people. They follow like sheep without thinking.

I can't get myself to believe some Christians actually believe in God with the way they act.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Get a life and move on
Dapo777:

Bloody hypocrite.

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
what happened to turning the other cheek?
to bashing me..what name is he christening me with.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

I can't get myself to believe some Christians actually believe in God with the way they act.
are u God I'm sure u do worst than a nun
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Weah96:

you are dumb
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
are u God I'm sure u do worst than a nun

What is this girl saying? undecided

Do I have to be God to know that you are not obeying the word of God?

If God was real,And hell was real you are doomed for hell because the Bible says anyone that calls his neighbor a fool shall perish in hell fire. Hell awaits you!! You can't excape it,if hell is real.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
you are dumb

If you think he is dumb, then I doubt you have a brain in ur cranium. Just a piece of program controlling your behavior like a drone is in ur skull.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:

So the Bible ask you to bash back?

It seems you don't know the burden of being a Christian.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
but that is what Jesus said na.What kind of Christian are you? NA WA O.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

If you think he is dumb, then I doubt you have a brain in ur cranium. Just a piece of program controlling your behavior like a drone is in ur skull.
dude get the spec off your eyes before u remove the log in mine

You just told me do I know the burden of being a christian,why didn't I turn the other cheek but u are not doing what you preached
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
but that is what Jesus said na.What kind of Christian are you? NA WA O.
I am an imperfect being
Guess u are perfect
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Hell is real
God is real
And you don't see the future
So stop it
Dapo777:

What is this girl saying? undecided

Do I have to be God to know that you are not obeying the word of God?

If God was real,And hell was real you are doomed for hell because the Bible says anyone that calls his neighbor a fool shall perish in hell fire. Hell awaits you!! You can't excape it,if hell is real.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
I am an imperfect being
Guess u are perfect
na Jesus talk am,no be me.Abeg free me.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
dude get the spec off your eyes before u remove the log in mine

You just told me do I know the burden of being a christian,why didn't I turn the other cheek but u are not doing what you preached

I am not preaching girl. I am not a Christian, I have no burden on me to obey a fairy book called Bible. Read my latest thread to understand why hell awaits every Christian. It's in the Bible. Check my latest thread.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2014
You said it
Was I holding you to free you
Think
Ranchhoddas:
na Jesus talk am,no be me.Abeg free me.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2014
It is not a fairy book
Everyone believes in something
Don't judge them
Dapo777:

I am not preaching girl. I am not a Christian, I have no burden on me to obey a fairy book called Bible. Read my latest thread to understand why hell awaits every Christian. It's in the Bible. Check my latest thread.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
Hell is real
God is real
So stop it

Because the Bible says So.

So the Bible is the future? cheesy
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
It is not a fairy book
Everyone believes in something
Don't judge them

Does saying the truth make someone a judge?

What do call a book that talks about talking snakes And talking donkeys? A book that talks about flying chariot,sea splitting,water walking,etc. Well, I haven't seen how the Bible is different from other fairy tales book that I know
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

Because the Bible says So.

So the Bible is the future? cheesy
because you don't believe in it doesn't mean it is fairy
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
because you don't believe in it doesn't mean it is fairy

I just told u y it is a fairy tale book wink
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
You said it
Was I holding you to free you
Think
Said what?Your signature btw...
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Weah96: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
exthar87:
Hell is real
God is real
So stop it

If hell was real, you wouldn't have come here using foul language at the slightest provocation.

Do you like to burn up?
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by NnaNna4(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some how I know exthar87(f) meant well for frustratedman but see how third party distraction is blowing the topic out of proportion, causing a major digression.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by NnaNna4(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
jeez...i thought you were a christian.

Dapo777:

Bloody hypocrite.

Any need for all these?
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
NnaNna4:

Any need for all these?

Yes. She needs to get the point well and realise her folly.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
NnaNna4:

Any need for all these?
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
NnaNna4:

Any need for all these?
switch your brain on.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
NnaNna4:
Some how I know exthar87(f) meant well for frustratedman but see how third party distraction is blowing the topic out of proportion, causing a major digression.
thank you
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by gamaliel121(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Psalm 14:1 A fool says in his heart, there is no God.!!!

Breakdown
He says this in his heart. He cannot satisfy himself that there is none, but wishes there were none, and pleases himself that it is possible there may be none; he is willing to think there is none. This sinner is a fool; he is simple and unwise, and this is evidence of it: he is wicked and profane, and this is the cause. The word of God is a discerner of these thoughts. No man will say, There is no God, till he is so hardened in sin, that it is become his interest that there should be none to call him to an account. The disease of sin has infected the whole race of mankind. They are all gone aside, there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Pastor Odukoya Finds New Wife Four Years After Bimbo’s Death In Crash / Chance Or Intelligent Design (creation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.