Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (3482 Views)

Finally I'm Free from religion / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by OtemAtum: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
As we already know, Nigeria is 61 years today. They call it Independence. It all began in 1960. But so far so good, I can't say that Nigeria is having real Independence because right now Nigeria is into far more debt than it was in 1960. The naira has greatly lost its value. The whole country is tainted with violence and corruption. Terrorist groups here and there. Slavery and debts everywhere. Workers are working and are not getting their salaries. People are suffering unemployment and poverty.

However, the only freedom Nigeria and the world at large is currently experiencing is the FREEDOM FROM RELIGIOUS MIND SLAVERY.

Many people are getting touched daily and they are dropping religion in large numbers. People are becoming humanists. Many are becoming freethinkers and some do not even believe in any of the gods at all. These are positive changes compared to what we have 61 years ago. This is as a result of human consciousness expanding. The beings in support of Religion are being caged in their numbers so that their could be mind evolution universally.

Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, El, Enlil, Anu, Siva and thousands of other gods who wanted religion to keep thriving are already held captive by the gods of science till year 3016, so it calls for celebration.

By the year 2026, we will be celebrating a decade since all these deceptive gods were held captive and unconscious. By then, more than 50% of the religious people of now would have lost their faith and become irreligious and the children of the irreligious ones would have grown too. They will be the ones to start thinking philosophically and will start to question many dogmas and beliefs of the superstitious religious ones. It would be a great pleasure seeing young ones in Nigeria and Africa at large arguing philosophically and having zero fear for the unknown.

I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE MIND FREEDOM AGENT.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by elated177: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ehehehehe! Delusions of otematum. Ehehehehe!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Independence to something, is dependence to something else.

If you're free from religion, it means you are a slave to something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by DSC7: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
So many Antichrists on NL.....

@Otem i pray you get redemption and see the light one day.....

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dodo you are still in the chains of religion grin for you religiously speak insanities and blasphemies. grin
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by OtemAtum: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2021
DSC7:

May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god take you out of your mind slavery ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by OtemAtum: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Says who?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02am On Oct 02, 2021
OtemAtum:

Says who?

grin Says The Law! grin

It's shocking you did not know! grin
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by DSC7: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2021
OtemAtum:

May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god take you out of your mind slavery ASAP.

Mehnnnnn you are confused....

Pray4Grace.....

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

... You dumb slave on white chain , how can someone be slave to his own brain?
You are a slave to Jesus brought to u by white men ,who used Jesus as a tool to enslave ur ancestors for half a millenuim physically cum psychologically NOW THEY AV ABANDONED IT FOR PROGRESS AND PEACE ,BUT U ARE FOOLISHLY STILL IN IT ...shame

while he is Slave to his brain

8 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
You are a slave to Jesus brought to u by white men ,who used Jesus as a tool to enslave ur ancestors for half a millenuim physically cum psychologically NOW THEY AV ABANDONED IT FOR PROGRESS AND PEACE ,BUT U ARE FOOLISHLY STILL IN IT ...shame

Adulteress, they enslaved our ancestors with everything, guns, inventions, pretence, performance, sex, "education" etc.

And of course being an ADULTERESS AND PROSTITUTE how can you ever like the Bible?

Like an earthworm can ever like salt. IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by BigCowH0rn: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
husbandsnatcha:

[/s]

This old woman, jesus, slave and sex.

You no dey ever tire

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by BigCowH0rn: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
OtemAtum:

Hmmm,, your confusion looks very similar to that of Husbandsnatcha grin

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
husbandsnatcha:

Better to be a slave to Jesus than to the devil whom you and otem serve.

By the way, can you explain what happened to your African oga, TB Joshua, and why you lost your voice all this while? Were you suddenly afraid and scared seeing the reality of how vunerable you were all of a sudden?

Thanks also for confirming my opinion of Otem.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Otem, can you kindly explain what religion is, please?

What is religion?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Better to be a slave to Jesus than to the devil whom you and otem serve.

By the way, can you explain what happened to your African oga, TB Joshua, and why you lost your voice all this while? Were you suddenly afraid and scared seeing the reality of how vunerable you were all of a sudden?

Thanks also for confirming my opinion of Otem.
... You don't know that ignorance is like Ebola virus , isn't easy trying to make u see d truth & light my dear, the satanic chain round ur neck is out of the world... Honestly speaking" you are that proverbial pig that dances victoriously when d owner loses hope in cleaning it meticulously
The simple Truth is that my normal IQ level ( 590mq) reduced to record low level(130mq) when I was with u guys ... so sweetheart I had to ran away to protect my brain from u worms & maggots
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
budaatum:
Otem, can you kindly explain what religion is, please?

What is religion?

Let me help.

Believing and having faith in someone else experience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 2:06am On Oct 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

Let me help.

Believing and having faith in someone else experience.

Nice help, though that's not quite the meaning of religion, despite it being a part of it. One can be religious without "Believing and having faith in someone else experience". Also, one can have faith and belief in the experience of one's doctor or Messi, but you wouldn't say that person is religious because of it. Or would you?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:35am On Oct 03, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... You don't know that ignorance is like Ebola virus , isn't easy trying to make u see d truth & light my dear, the satanic chain round ur neck is out of the world... Honestly speaking" you are that proverbial pig that dances victoriously when d owner loses hope in cleaning it meticulously
The simple Truth is that my normal IQ level ( 590mq) reduced to record low level(130mq) when I was with u guys ... so sweetheart I had to ran away to protect my brain from u worms & maggots

So you must have missed your IQ level being reduced to record level, and the threat posed to your brain by worms and maggots according to you, that you had to come back for some more.

Now how ironic is that!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

When I said you were not ready for peace you were calling all the vulture meat sellers on NL to be your witness that I had been on top of you for a year.
The simple truth is you love it so much else you would have jumped at the opportunity to settle.

My offer lasts just for this weekend.
This is my making the same kind of firm promise i made you on that Christian thread last year and I intend to keep it.

Another year loading.....
... Why will I engage in peace treaty with u when ur word isn't ur bond...won't this be d 7th peace treaty if I involve myself in it?
You made look like u are stick with me forever like creatures in hell.

I need a strong indication that u will say wat u meant
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

So you must have missed your IQ level being reduced to record level, and the threat posed to your brain by worms and maggots according to you, that you had to come back for some more.

Now how ironic is that!
... Excuse me I have been around but don't push it , I may be honourable but don't push it or I come with version 3.0 that sleeping at night will be history...

You dumb maggots really tried like " that proverbial pig that walk tall when its owner abandoned pig camp due to ranking stench from its body

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Excuse me I have been around but don't push it , I may be honourable but don't push it or I come with version 3.0 that sleeping at night will be history...

You dumb maggots really tried like " that proverbial pig that walk tall when its owner abandoned pig camp due to ranking stench from its body

My Goodness?

Is that a threat?

You obviously haven't learnt from your former oga at the top right?

You want to meet with him so soon?

Well the fastest way to meet with him, is to try and come as you said, let me see between me and you, who sleeping would be history to.

Such a diabolical joke!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
My Goodness?

Is that a threat?

You obviously haven't learnt from your former oga at the top right?

You want to meet with him so soon?

Well the fastest way to meet with him, is to try and come as you said, let me see between me and you, who sleeping would be history to.

Such a diabolical joke!
...who da fvck is my oga at the top jesusjnr? Tb Joshua??
... Truely I tell u ,he might be deceiving d masses like u n other decayed maggot but he is more righteous than Adeboye & so many mushroom pastors like u and charlesgi,

grin grin grin ikwuru reere ere so u mean you are the one that killed tb Joshua by d power of da holyghost ?
Shame on u deceiver ... U have started reducing my IQ once more, sad
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...who da fvck is my oga at the top jesusjnr? Tb Joshua??
... Truely I tell u ,he might be deceiving d masses like u n other decayed maggot but he is more righteous than Adeboye & so many mushroom pastors like u and charlesgi,

grin grin grin ikwuru reere ere so u mean you are the one that killed tb Joshua by d power of da holyghost ?
Shame on u deceiver ... U have started reducing my IQ once more, sad
No need to make noise.

Make good your threat, or prove you can do no more than a dead rat.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

When I told you to quit that Christian thread or I'll come for you with a vengeance you refused to believe it now you are complaining about my sickness? You never see sickness, Vivian.

Vivian, have you ever known me to offer anyone peace on NL? Ever?
You better go and take that that fvcking treaty before it expires at midnight today.

I won't tell you again.
...Like wisemen will say "things that happen before will still happen again"
Ur type won't leave me alone until they die " is only death that can separate us ...sorry to say this ,
What did u take me for a local girl ?
Pls stop calling me by my name is sounds so disrespectful
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Ola17: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
DSC7:

Mathew 7:5
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

Nice help, though that's not quite the meaning of religion, despite it being a part of it. One can be religious without "Believing and having faith in someone else experience". Also, one can have faith and belief in the experience of one's doctor or Messi, but you wouldn't say that person is religious because of it. Or would you?

That's exactly what it means. Except you want to draw a different conclusion or inference..
Religion actually deprive you of actually living your life. Because you tend to forget that you are on a journey of self discovery because you feel you are not measuring up.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

That's exactly what it means. Except you want to draw a different conclusion or inference..
Religion actually deprive you of actually living your life. Because you tend to forget that you are on a journey of self discovery because you feel you are not measuring up.

I think you need to talk for yourself and admit that your "religion" deprives you of actually living your life because you've forgotten that you are on a journey of self discovery and therefore do not measure up.

Some of us read the same books of religion and decide not to be ignorant like stupid believing Adam but be like use her senses wisdom seeking Eve so we can discover our own journey of life, not to measure up, which is just copying others, but to be our free independent pathblazing selfs.

Nothing is as freeing as learning to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground" instead of being naked and enslaved and afraid of dying in a poxy tiny Garden of Eden.

Perhaps start by not taking your definition of religion as that which has been handed down to you to believe so you measure up to others, and use your own superpowers to define the word for yourself. Not doing so is you irresponsibly depriving yourself of actually living your life and then blaming it on some God you read about in a book or was told to believe in instead of seeking to understand what you read or were told.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / Bimbo Odukoya Is In Heaven / Death By Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.